What's the point of life if you weren't born with an IQ of 145+ (s.d. = 15)...

What's the point of life if you weren't born with an IQ of 145+ (s.d. = 15)? Everything is so easy for them it's ridiculous.

Attached: thielpeter.jpg (416x415, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201012/beautiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's worth it because life is literally easier than it's every been for many segments of the world's population. To keep it technology related, more people than ever own at least one personal computer.

Things are set up in such a way now that the geniuses among us SHOULD be able to focus their brainpower on solving the world's problems.If you are cynical that will sound like bullshit but it's a genuine hope I have.

>SHOULD be able to focus their brainpower on solving the world's problems
Why? I didn't cause them. Rampant overpopulation from retards doing the only thing they can - breeding - did.
>but it's a genuine hope I have
You underestimate the entertainment value in watching retards ruin themselves and their lives every day.

You are smart enough to solve a multitude of problems.

Ok.

Now pick one.
Now choice paralysis.

Good job, you're still retarded.

Thiel is a hypocrite who can't see the flaws of "anarcho capitalism".

He's a Classical Liberal/Libertarian, he is not autistic enough to become full on ancap.

>overpopulation
maybe in your urban bubble

I live 100km from a city in the second-least populated state of the third-least populated country on the planet. Try again.

most people with high IQ just live a easy life and don't work hard or smart you know.

lots of high IQ people are just hot or working some easy as shit job because its the path of least resistance true story.

lots of the highest IQ people have worked at nasa and stuff but then been like wait a second this is shit and just become primary or high school teachers because that's the high IQ play.

sucks to be you

Attached: 1542340917874.gif (245x285, 916K)

>unless you're a retard
>like - by very definition - half the population of the planet

Attached: 1544081461341.gif (360x346, 170K)

>reposting
Unless you're a retard with

being attractive makes your life easier, being intelligent just makes you more depressed
I'd much rather be some 70 IQ dumbfuck chad than have 300IQ

psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201012/beautiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent

>be nerd
>get bullied
>kill yourself
circle of life

>kill yourself
I wish I have enough courage. I'm not a nerd and not getting bullied, btw.

honestly it seems like the people with the best lives are the physically gifted chads who hover around ~110-~120
they seem to have the best of both worlds
compare that to the gigachad 130IQ and it makes sense as to how the well adjusted and fully capable chads live the best possible life

High IQ can fuck you up, just look at what happened to Ted.

Attached: 1512628066784.jpg (546x768, 96K)

>Things are set up in such a way now that the geniuses among us SHOULD be able to focus their brainpower on solving the world's problems.
The "world" doesn't want its problems solved. It wants entertainment and solace. Bread and circuses. Our job is to provide that and get rich in the process. Nothing more or less.

i agree
it's easy to forget that, no matter how smart we think we are, we're all just animals
our top minds can discuss bullshit about "scientific progress" but that won't change the fact that practically 90% of the population is busy flinging shit at each-other over petty issues
it's incredibly difficult to do practically anything valuable, simply due to the fact that we're just hairless monkeys with electricity and guns, and even our greatest minds can't morally tame the zoo

Eat, shit, fuck, party
Just enjoy the ride

mkultra did most of it desu

>Everything is so easy for them it's ridiculous.
Absolute bullshit. The more you notice the more you discover the world is a piece of shit.
t. IQ 142 NEET

its true thou high IQ people often don't work hard or use their minds. because that's not a "smart" thing to do. easy pleasurable life is better.

Who's the fag in OP pic?

sub 100 isn't retarded sub 60 or 70 is AFIK.

100 is the average that's how the scale works it doesn't mean most people are 100 it means its the mean IQ or what ever

most people are like 75-125 or some thing it doesn't mean most people are 100 exactly.

also iq isn't every thing you could be some high functioning autistic kid with only 72iq and be close to being clinically retarded but if you worked really hard be what most people would consider a genius IQ is more about common sense and logic its not what people consider "smart/experienced/knowledgeable/genus" etc. it helps of course but isn't mutually exclusive.

im sure there are people who are considered geniuses at their work be it engineering or science or programing or stockexchange or some thing that actually have fairly low IQ on the bellcurve. you can still be really "smart" at ya job and be a retard in ya personal life.

the biggest problem with IQ is most people are not smart enough to think what it actually means. and think it just means you are a nerd or study really hard or some shit.

it doesn't mean that at all you can have a super high IQ and literally not know how to talk or do math or have any common knowlage about any thing and be a "idiot" in most peoples eyes.

IQ is not "being smart" as is defined by most people.

also in general humanity most humans think they are smart thru hard work not natural brain ability there is fuckloads of people on this board that probably think they are really smart and know heaps of shit and consider them self a highly intelligent person but actually have shit IQ. it doesn't mean they are "idiots" it just means their "smarts and knowlage" is independent form their IQ

Jorden Peterson is a good example he is a deep thinking and considered a smart academic by even people who disagree with him yet joe rogan asked him what "it doesn't matter if you win or loose its how you play the game means" and Jordan responded saying it means come back and win another day.

that's a sign of a low IQ individual because most people know that means enjoy the experience but JP is too fucked up emotionally or like mentally scared from childhood and his own homoerotic closed feelings or some thing to recognize that.

wow nigga read again what you wrote and try summing it up in 2-3 senteces because especially the part about JP is just pure ramble

>another low IQ closeted male who thinks he is smart and making intelligent life choices .

maybe at 60years old you will figure it all out bro keep trying

Peterstein has an IQ of over 150.

This is probably the realest thing ever said on Jow Forums

this