What discord server are you hanging out in for New Years Eve?

What discord server are you hanging out in for New Years Eve?

Attached: -10.jpg (550x238, 58K)

no soicord, just ur moms vagina

>implying I would use Faceb-- I mean Discord.
>implying anybody would talk to me or even acknowledge my existence

Attached: -72.gif (250x188, 1.84M)

Any closer form of human interaction is always a mistake.

I was just going to go to sleep after playing some videogames

well, at least I'm botnet free, right? I'm completely socially isolated. It wasn't much better even when I lightly used social media because of my boring personality.

r9cute

Equestria Daily

*IRC
fuck discord, not like it makes a difference anyway we're all still lonely and not actually partying or doing anything with actual friends

but that does make me ask, Jow Forums, are online friends just as valid as real life friends? i've met up with a few of them and honestly to this day they're still some of the greatest friends i ever had

I'm planning the same thing user, godspeed. If the fireworks wake us up we riot, k?

Attached: -696.png (1079x1363, 1.08M)

Once you have met them in real life then they become legitimate friends. If you haven't met them in real life then they will always be classified as an "online friend" even if you've spoken to them everyday for 10 years.

I've made stronger bonds through the internet than I have with my own family, but I haven't met with any of them. I'm too aspie for that shit.

Attached: -69.jpg (1233x1863, 411K)

I'm going out killing CIA niggers at midnight

FUCK CIA
FUCK NSA
FUCK JANNIES

None, because I respect and have a modicum of care for my peers and would never coerce them into being used and harmed by that pile of crap.

Attached: tmp_20573-cute-boys-that-dress-like-girls-make-the-best-programmers-3797491-1002762999.png (500x441, 107K)

No but seriously where do the cool kids hangout on Discord?

I know there's some super secret servers so fucking give them up already.

Attached: -95.jpg (656x721, 71K)

cool kids don't hangout in botnet chatrooms.

The cool kids go to the pub

>THE PUB
And do what, have some fish and chips? Get away from me with that English working glass common as muck nonsense.

Attached: -106.gif (193x200, 2.2M)

And drink, dipshit.
There's shit all wrong with being working class.

Miss me with the bullshiiiiiiaaattt

Attached: -336.png (500x374, 219K)

shart