To our last few months of internet, Eurobros

To our last few months of internet, Eurobros.
Jannies.....u alright

Attached: 1543185830855.png (128x128, 14K)

What are you bitching about, eurofag?

Attached: cutie.jpg (600x600, 33K)

We getting new America tier laws or what? That would suck

>american tier
Why do Euros feel the need to just outright lie?

America has these draconian laws in regards to piracy etc. where they can't download anything or Google even removes results because of DMCA

Thought OP meant something along those lines

>he doesn't know
the absolute state of eurofags
meanwhile south american chads can do whatever the fuck we want on the internet because we are shitholes and nobody cares

Never seen or heard of such a thing. Even if they exist, it's impossible to police 350 million people

Of all boards, how does Jow Forums not know about Article 13 that is gonna royally fuck the internet for almost half the planet? You are the nerd board.

We know the most.
Pro tip: It's not. You're a soi boi, go back to

Yes it is

Article 13 is just the result of boomers not understanding how the internet works. Unless they entirely restructure the Internet in the EU, at which point it won't be the Internet, but a continental intranet ala China/North Korea.
To boomers, the internet is nothing but Facebook/Youtube/Twitter. That's what the restrictions will apply to, and all it means is that people will move to other platforms that don't give a flying fuck about the EU MPs's autistic kvetching. Because the point is that the EU wants all websites to block "copyrighted content", meaning that you can very easily just not have a single server in the EU and you can't do shit.
Until, you know, they decide to start restricting the Internet to the EU only; then we're truly up shit creek.

t. frenchman, 99% of french eu pm's

So what if websites that do not comply with EU rules for their EU users are just being blocked in the EU?

>IT'S HAPPENING!!!
Actually nothing happens.

Attached: bonehurting.png (466x469, 236K)

Then the boomers responsible will find their houses set aflame at some point

MARCH 29

Attached: ce9.png (1832x1754, 3.17M)

Ich will den Gexit

They will do better - sue them for free money. Those faggot companies don't deserve to stay afloat, so it's a win-win.

Wellt hat doesn't help EU users either.

It "helps" the EU with money that corrupt fags will probably pocket. I'd argue that it's better used than it would be in the hands of Google or whatever. They aren't particularly trying to help the people, but if any of the giants fall they've done the world a great service. At least until a new one takes their place.

The pakis are already in, but at least you can forget the polaks (not).

You can't even say nigger on YouTube without getting harrassed by the YouTube bots

Being free to censor when you're a company, I guess... murrica.

We're safe until they repeal NN like in the US

>he can't go around article 13 IF websites decide to block EU
why even are you on Jow Forums?
t. eurofag

It doesn't matter what I and some nerds can do, the effect it has would be devastating

Cjdns meshnet composed of hacked routers + autovpn. See ya later, faggots.

Attached: preview.png (704x528, 323K)

>the effect it has would be devastating
Normies will get a wake up call and see the EU for what it truly is.
And it's a good thing

The thing is that Europe isn't China, we have a different culture. Think will just push alternative encrypted technologies further. If the internet becomes nothing more than opaque 1s and 0s there will be nothing they can do about it and it'll be for the better.

Starting 2019, I will begin replying to every thread with “Install TempleOS” instead of “Install gentoo”

Richard Stallman has faded into obscurity these past few years.

this
OP is dumb retard

Subscribe to Terry Davis

>I will begin replying to every thread with “Install TempleOS” instead of “Install gentoo”

and remain oblivious to the fact that tons of autists actually install gentoo, but nobody ever installed schzoid's crap.

>something about Stallman
What did he have to do with Gentoo?

>Imagine being this stupid you go lobbying for Google on Jow Forums without even realizing you are doing so
whew lad

Britfag Jow Forumsanitard's status quo Jow Forumsang thread, said what?

based

Why do you keep making shit up? I cause flame wars in comment sections all of the time

>implying

>january: politicians argue about brexit
>february: politicians argue more about brexit
>march: politicians argue desparately about brexit
>march 28th: last minute deal goes through where still paying money to europe, still subject to eu rules and laws but not able to influence them in any way
well that was worth voting for.

Britain is gonna leave the EU is gonna pay for it

yeah because that made a huge difference

Attached: 1419856295471.png (203x345, 93K)

>Britain is gonna leave
god i hope so
>the EU is gonna pay for it

Attached: grr, you.gif (320x194, 742K)

>Google’s lobby against the EU is going really well and everyone is defending them without being aware of it and actually understanding what the fuck this is all about: the thread

>Implying you understand EU legislation

I understand at least most of what people say is lies spread by YouTube because they don’t want to give money themselves to authors and are way more comfortable giving away 100% of the video’s creator’s money to whoever claims the copyright without verifying jack shit.

0.03 cents have been deposited in your comca$t account.

> It's another one of those threa

produce a flame war on video

i swear I won't downvote

Stallman does not endorse Gentoo and gets upset when people associate with him. Parabola, Trisquel, GuixSD, and some dead memes like Dragora are Stallman-approved.

nothing of interest has even happened

ahaha much worse my obsessed friend

Attached: 1536800332283.png (810x810, 52K)

that content has been intercepted by us yupoors for you murricans? shouldn't you, as and murrican, be able to see it?

Attached: 1526278484857 copy.png (300x250, 28K)

I write the memes, you ban them

Attached: 1545513964673.jpg (1024x620, 67K)

Point to ONE yuropeon law that says companies can't censor their platforms.

§1234

How is DMCA draconian? It's imperfect but it was also better than the alternatives.

Scorched-earth tactics never end well. Also good luck getting a bunch of companies with no European presence to pay fines under laws that don't apply to them or can be ignored.

>WAAAA NET NEUTRALITY
>nothing happens
>WAAAA ARTICLE 13
>nothing happens

Attached: 1518143545717.jpg (1000x800, 110K)

I don't support it. I personally believe that creating alternatives, educating the masses and making good laws that protect people is a much better way of going about things. Or we could wage war, either full on WW3, or at least sabotage; both are sorely needed. I do agree that it's going to be difficult to get the companies to pay up. Either way, it's mostly the 1% battling each other, and it's not even shounen tier. I'm personally waiting for the fascists to rise and build gulags. The gulags can't come soon enough.

What's your plan?

Attached: happy new year.jpg (813x767, 107K)

Article 13 won't change anything, I don't think any country besides britbongistan will ever touch it.

It's got my name on it. I called everyone who liked OOP faggots and niggers. 30 replies in 4 days