Benq fucked me over several months. Kept on sending broken monitors over and over again...

Benq fucked me over several months. Kept on sending broken monitors over and over again. The latest one I got was working, but wasn't the right resolution. This is one I'm returning.

Also, monitor thread?

Attached: IMG_20181231_145348.jpg (4032x3024, 2.55M)

are they allowed to refuse you further service if you mess with the return packaging like that?

i mean i think above all else, its racism

racism against penismen?

Should've bought a TV

buy good brand like iiyama next time

Attached: 1421421306098.jpg (700x466, 52K)

That's what you get for being a hetero cis scum. Have fun with that.

What is resdution?

Is there a monitor manufacturer with actual quality assurance?

iiyama gives 30 days no bad pixel, 1 pixel and u get a brand new screen which also gets the 30 days warranty.
service later on is pretty ok too i hear (had no reason to use)

dell is doing same shit as benq, super premium door2door warranty that is swapping shitty screens between customers

>Benq
they still make PCs n shit, or did that bit go bust? Got one of Pic Related somewhere, was a legit laptop. Projectors were borderline tho. Monitors are all a crapshoot, find one manufacturer/model that was using good panel batch att, and stick with it. Keep chasing the latest fad, you'll keep getting fkd over

Attached: r55-1_02[1].jpg (1058x794, 128K)

>addictive_drug.jpg

buy a dell monitor

>be American
>get fucked over by companies daily due to lack of consumer protection rights

[laughs in 5 year warranty]

Yeah, Europe is really free with Article 13 and GDPR or whatever the fuck it's called.
Take your head out of your ass because you need some air.

>article 13 hasn't been enacted yet and can still be repealed
>GDPR doesn't restrict private people's rights

Wew, triggered much? Did Benq fuck you over as well? :^)

>GDPR doesn't restrict private people's rights
Keep dreaming. Backwards Europe.

>backwards

The fucking irony coming from an American.

Cool, at least America isn't completely cucked like Europe. Good luck getting raped in the ass by Muhammad and his arabic friends globalist scum.

>be aussie
>buy mid range 55" TV in 2013
>no extended warranty - because they are for cucks.
>storm hits my area last month
>lightning stuck near my home, TV's HDMI ports won't work.
>call samsung
>g'day mate, me tv is broke"
>they send someone out in 3 days to fix it
>good as new.

OK.
Why do I care?

>he said, boarding his windows to protect against the cartels approaching from the south

>Why do I care?

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Uhh...

Recieved a 40" 4K a while ago, was so eager to use it that I never sent it back when I noticed like 1 or 2 dead pixels in the middle. It never really bothered me but I wonder how many people just want their monitor and not have to send back a gigantic package right after recieving their 99% working toy

Based yuropoor

this is why we can never have good things.

I got lucky with my 65" samsung tv. Bought it about 2 yrs ago now. No dead pixels, no problems with it at all after almost 2 yrs. I keep the screen clean with a microfiber cloth about every 3 months (we don't got kids or let people smoke upstairs)

That's what you get for buying from a meme company. I know you're a budding CS:GO enthusiast but maybe shop around a little for an actually decent monitor instead of getting dicked around by slant-eyed merchants.

you sound like a baby boomer.

Almost died when my wife's sisters kid put fingerprints on it. was accident, kid being a kid, but still. got the prints off before they could burn in (oil and whatnot) so it was all good.

I didn't catch it at first, but there are references to how tiny Asian penises are.

I have a faulty benq 32 inch 4k monitor too, im sending it back on warranty after new year is done, it still has like 9 months warranty on it, it has the fucking flicker problem with the aoc panels, i'm not bothered if they send a refurb back, but i want a monitor that works, the build quality is actually great and the stand is good and the monitor is actually pretty nice, but they get one chance to sort this problem when i send it.

I wont ever buy benq again ever if they dont solve the issue, and im in the market for a 4k pixel shifter projector soon, i tend to spend a lot on hardware so this is a profit issue for benq and i wont be looking at benq unless they treat me right. probably my own fault for not spending 200 extra on the dell ultrasharp at the time which was way over 1100 at the time, i previously had a dell monitor last 15 years before i gave it away.

Honestly considering just buying a 4k samsung 40 inch tv, or dual cheapo samsung 4ks. some of the samsung 4k tvs have freesync and can handle funny resolutions. I dont understand why monitor technology is expensive and has hardly got better in 15 years.

I'd consider a 40 inch monitor if it did 4x 1080p splitscreen 60hz input and has at least 3x hdmi and 1x display port.

I should have done desu, as in the past ive had like 6 dell monitors in the past 20 years that have been fucking flawless.

I saved like 200-300 picking a benq 32 4k over a dell ultrasharp as i wanted good colour repro for video work and its been nothing but a nightmare, at the time it had good reviews and no reported issues, and i waited a good year or so before i jumped on the 4k monitor thing to let teething problems iron themselves out and somehow still managed to get a faulty monitor, i personally benq let me down and as i said elsewhere in the thread, if they dont sort it when it goes in soon i wont ever buy anything benq again.

Yeah i work funny times and its super inconvient for me to ship and wait for packages without knowing the exactly delivery or pickup times, so ive basically put up with a fault that involves my primary display flickering to black at least a couple of times an hour, to the level its doing it now to like once every 5 minutes, its basically unusable for most stuff now a mere 14 months after buying, its still under warranty though so its going back to benq ASAP.

I've heard its simply some kind of sync issue with chips on the monitor board and they go out of sync and cause the screen to reset and it can be fixed by an engineer doing some kind of firmware update on the board, but i dont know for sure.

Kind of wished they would upload the firmware online and post instructions but im guessing its a firmware update they cant do without opening the fucking thing up.

Monitor is a Benq PD3200U

>Almost died
not almost enough, tbqh

Buy Dell, they are the best

>Buying Dell anything
AAHAHAHHAHA
poo in loo, pajeet

>Be American
>Storm hits
>Nothing breaks
Feels gud

TFW updating BIOS during a thunderstorm.

Grow a pair, chink.

let problems iron out my ass. you realise that no monitor on the market costs more than 50 bucks to produce, right?

>door2door warranty that is swapping shitty screens between customers
This'd be great, imagine if another customer got OP's box without Benq seeing?

dell monitors are nice

>all the dicks have happy faces except for one

Attached: tenor.png (400x388, 137K)