So i just gave vs community 2017 a go for the first time and it requires me to sign in. wtf...

so i just gave vs community 2017 a go for the first time and it requires me to sign in. wtf? how do i get around this shit? and i'm NOT making a microsoft account, even if it is free.

Attached: 6471.YqTqq.png (1114x312, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yro.slashdot.org/story/16/06/10/1350245/visual-studio-2015-c-compiler-secretly-inserts-telemetry-code-into-binaries
reddit.com/r/cpp/comments/4ibauu/comment/d30dmvu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just pirate it you fucking tard

i found a 2015 enterprise version, but not a 2017 version..

>waaah microsoft is le evil
Fuck off and grow up. VS is a great IDE

Why not just create a throw-away account?

Kill yourself, microkike. VS tried to inject a spyware injector into its shitty C++ compiler before they got backlash and remove it later. Hang yourself you retarded fanboy.

>waaah i'm a java poojeet and le big corporation is doing shady stuff on their free software, believe me guys!!1!!
Fake news. Even if it was true, who cares enough to spy on a faggot like you?

because it requires a phone number

yes, but they're data mining off of it. they simply can't fathom giving something away for actual free.

>Fake news
Neck yourself retarded micronigger
yro.slashdot.org/story/16/06/10/1350245/visual-studio-2015-c-compiler-secretly-inserts-telemetry-code-into-binaries
>who cares
Your daddy Microkikes cared enough to spy on me and took the effort to slip in their shitty spyware into the compiler, nigger. Why don't you choke on pajeet CEO's micro shaft and clean off his pajeet cum, low IQ fanboy faggot. Die.

Also

if !user.like() {
assert(user.uses("java"));
}

It's hilarious that retarded NPC brainlets like you are programmed to be jealous of a more successful language so much.

Attached: 1534935983694.jpg (1291x3600, 610K)

Literally just download the official pro version and put the serial, you don't need anything more.

Get a prepaid sim

>functionality
kek, I fucking hate microsoft so much

rofl is this what wincucks do? the amount of work to use a "free" microshit product lmao

curious, how does their compiler compare to MingW for C++?

No. Normal people don't care about software recolecting data when people use it, they also create a fucking account. Why is every nigger here so afraid of microsoft?
>ohh noo they gonna hack me computerzzz and steal my informationnn
Fuck off

>Normal people don't care about software recolecting data
They do, it's the NPCs who don't.

Not him but I signed up with a disposable e-mail. It did not ask for a phone number.

>java developer invokes the NPC meme
oh lawdy

Attached: 1546274293805.jpg (398x493, 21K)

jaba BAD

Attached: 1544409177373.png (636x773, 14K)

VS is an unusable piece of shit without Resharper

>java good
>big corporation bad

Just use a disposable email and a random phone number. The phone number is for account recovery.

> evil telemetry

Literally nothing of importance and was already removed.

reddit.com/r/cpp/comments/4ibauu/comment/d30dmvu

>Oracle
>Small corporation

Attached: 1537379077871.jpg (480x480, 28K)

fucking based and redpilled
Thanks for correcting the record, pajeet

Attached: 1535908361373.png (1252x701, 421K)