Based chinks using new technology to increase their students education

Based chinks using new technology to increase their students education.

Attached: 1546307009930.jpg (760x504, 73K)

What if you're the quiet anime new kid who knows more than the teacher?

I mean, what happens if they're not listening? We all knew that 1 kid who clearly payed no attention but always did good without cheating

>but always did good without cheating
Doesn't happen in real life.

I'm living proof of that phenomenon.

>his head is pointing down therefore he's not paying attention
wow, so revolutionary

I feel like this one could be ethical if used by teachers to identify students who may need extra help. Maybe they are not paying attention because they don't understand what is being said.

This seems a lot better than the other news about embedding GPS trackers in students clothes so they can check attendance and see where they go after school.

>diligent student
>take many notes during classes
>fast forward 20 years
>can't get that loan to start a business, credit score too low due to not paying attention to the teacher when you were in high school.

wouldn't it be nice if we could just get... rid of the red rectangles?

if attention span is stuck on a gradeschooler then why should i give you a loan?

Why should banks have access to that kind of information?

You'll see once you graduate high school

but this is about high school and below you fucking brainlet

>Pyscho-Pass System
Oh, Brave New World!
forgive us, for We Are Fucked

Attached: NormanProfile[1].jpg (477x461, 117K)

I guess when the parents came to school breathing down on the teacher, at least the teacher could present this to them to show their kids aren't the angel they so thought when they flunked (or more commonly, cheated) on their test

I graduated 3 years ago with above average score, still i only worked shitty jobs because muh economy.

Well, someone will need your organs.

>not going to class
>not judged by psycho-pass

Attached: reece.jpg (504x415, 20K)

that looks like a high school to me. nobody would monitor you in university like this. also, it's not all that hard to be slightly above average without studying. i mean i didn't study at all; i did pay attention in class, though.

so your funds are safu

>implying you can ever escape the chink botnet

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-01_12-42-32.png (570x171, 17K)

Uni is easier than high school