Lost my phone in Asia, which chinkphone should I get?

Last night I was completely wasted for new years eve, and I lost my phone somewhere. Since I lost my phone, I figured I'd get a new one here in Malaysia if there is a good cheap-ish alternative to phones back home. What are my options for something like a oneplus, but cheaper?

Attached: pocophone.png (345x624, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gsmarena.com/asus_zenfone_max_pro_(m1)_zb601kl-9173.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

boku no poco

Good luck with the insane bloatware and chinkware
also good luck with using pajeetos instead of having a nice, fully functional stock os that isn't bloatshit or tainted by chinkware

What is rooting?

Why should I waste my time fixing my fucking phone lol
I'd rather avoid chinkshit in the first place.

Found the seething iToddler

ironically iphones are also easier to jailbreak than rooting an android phone

I also looking for a new phone.
Just gonna get this one.
Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M1) ZB601KL
Cheap. Has up to date feature like android version(8.1 oreo), NFC

There are 3G/4G/6G ram and 64G/32G storage version to choose.

Full spec below :
gsmarena.com/asus_zenfone_max_pro_(m1)_zb601kl-9173.php

Hope you like it.

Come now
I'm not moving on from my XZ1, the stock android is great and it was easy to debloat the Sony apps
lol at needing to root my phone
lol at CHINK UI
lol at chinkshit in general honestly

Sony has "bloat"?

Give it back Tyrone

If you need a cheap phone, get Huawei or Honor. It's the best for it's price and the most popular in non-US.
Or if you are about to get a more pricey phone, check out Meizu, it got the best design, UI and sound.

Attached: meizu10th.jpg (1200x675, 59K)

You're obviously too stupid to be held responsible for a smartphone with all your personal data on it and whatnot. Get an Alcatel brickphone and spare your life the hassle.

Fuck off shill
Huawei takes away bootloader unlock?
We take away their business.

Alcoholics are beyond me 2bh, grow the fuck up eh

>we
I don't care about bootloaders and I like my Huawei

>ironically iphones are also easier to jailbreak than rooting an android phone
Yeah, but not untethered past iOS 9. Very practical. And you'd also have to repeat the process every time you power off your phone.

>Why should I waste my time fixing my fucking phone lol
Because you have the ability and because you yourself said bloatware bothers you?
>I'd rather avoid chinkshit in the first place.
Yeah, the best place to avoid Chinese products is in China directly. Infallible logic. And why even avoid, it's impossible at this point and not just in electronics.

>lol at lol, lol at lol, lol at lol
Are you 12? Yeah, manufacturers don't pre-install Lineage OS with microG for you, so, the best course of action is to not do that braindead process yourself because "reasons" and "lol"?

Great damage control. Especially considering Huawei was collaborating with XDA and had developer friendliness as a selling point.

oOOooOoohhh
Who the fuck cares? I'm not putting indian garbage on my phone.

>LineageOS

I'm really happy for you but AOSP Extended is the greatest ROM of all time. Of all time.

>>>/discord/
You don't have to be happy for me, I wasn't recommending anything, I just wrote Lineage OS as it's the most popular custom ROM.

buy something with android one and make sure it supports lineageos