Why are Beyerdynamic headphones so much better than the other ones?

Why are Beyerdynamic headphones so much better than the other ones?

Attached: beyerdynamic_aventho.jpg (655x570, 34K)

Not better than Audio Technica my friend

Bose and Beats are better

I bought 2 pairs of beyers and they both snapped due to bad design, sounded good, but I ended up getting a replacement for both
Overall like 6/10

So superior, I'm feeling the superiority so fucking strong, horey sheeeeit!

Everyone involved in creating a product and asking over 200 dollars for faux leather that flakes after 3 months of use should be summarily executed.

Attached: 20181110_001503.jpg (5312x2988, 1.18M)

>shit that never happenend

you amerifats should stop to sit your fat asses on the headphones

It did happen, I had dt 990s and the plastic part at the sides cracked after like 8-12 months of use.

Never mistreated them or anything, never dropped them or even put them down aggressively.

The new design for the newer beyers like the 1990 have an improved design at that part, so obviously it was something they needed to improve

I'm European and no amount of static weight applied to a leather surface makes it literally peel off you imbecile.

Ass sweat makes the leather peel off though kiddo

Fuck off with your ad absurdum to /b/, faggot!

Based custom one pro chad. Ive had these for 2 years and the leather is fine. Headset is a bit fucked though as i accidently sat on it a couple months ago

Attached: IMG_20190101_133922.jpg (1944x2592, 1.03M)

Yea Beyerdynamics are known for faulty drivers, and not the other thing among claimed.

Nazi gold and secret technology

I've had mine gathering dust for most of its life, it is already fucked up before hitting the two year mark. Even the headband is flaking at the folds, and I've never even tried to take it off.

I have a set of DT770 250Ohm ones. Had to buy an amp for the phone too.

Bought them because my pair of Sony MBR500, which lasted for 7 years, and still work today, were getting pretty old.

Not even a year after getting them, I stashed them in my pack, in their sleeve as usual, and when I took them out, the left side lost like 80% volume.

After opening them up, I noticed that the diaphragm had crumpled and was stuck to the magnet. I understand the diaphragm crumpling due to the headset being compressed in the pack, but I don't get why the magnet would have adhesive.

I had to unstick the diaphragm, but it never sounded the same ever again.
A replacement driver is $80, despite the whole set costing $140.

Not too keen on Beyers after that.

/rant

They are expensive though. My budget is 300 Mexican pesos.

More like Gayerthan9dicks. Ha!

>(((beyerdynamic))))

kek

What's that in non-shitskin currency?