Why is it so f****ng smooth and fast?

Why is it so f****ng smooth and fast?

Attached: Microsoft_Edge_Featured.jpg (900x450, 44K)

it's not
sage

It is retard, try it

its an illusion.

Attached: 1546319402898.jpg (537x449, 47K)

Like my cock to in your dad's asshole you fucking faggot. What a shit fucking thread. Absolutely pathetic.

Fucking kill yourself I mean it.

Confirmed angry assfucked mozilla fans

F U C K W I N D O W S
and everything related

multi billion company, copy-pasted github projects, just fuck them

Why are you so mad? It's a good operating system.

It's weird, I've had so many video streaming issues with Chrome and Funimation and due to me getting hacked off (video just kept stopping) I tried edge... And it worked smoothly. No issues at all.
... I don't know what to think any more...

No, it's really not. It's about as low effort as can possibly be. Look at the garbage default programs they ship made from 30 years ago and never updated. Without the massive software library, Windows would be completely irrelevant.

Make something better.

Because they removed the ability to drag images out of the browser and on to the desktop or into a folder.

MS stores highly visited pages or content in their servers and have a faster response time than godaddy or whatever the fuck. It's an illusion

There are better programs available for Windows than every single default it ship with. Why can't Microsoft compete with their massive resources? Or at least just ship with those superior programs, when most of them are free anyway. Just what the fuck does Microsoft do with all those developers?

its almost like all the ceo's and board members got tired of internet explorer being the butt of every joke and dedicated a ton of time and resources into making it better

There is literally no excuse for the disaster called Command Prompt or the Photo Viewer that can't even display animated GIFs in 2019. Whoever is in charge of Windows development is utterly braindead.

If we compare to what ships with OSX, it really does make Microsoft look bad. Apple gives you a full office suite and even a fucking DAW for free.

It's not, in fact the amount of begging it does to have you not switch to Chrome is pathetic.

Who the fuck does that??? Just click save.

Because you have to wait some seconds every time clicking a link or opening a new tab while it renders everything

Only firefox has this problem

Its engine is deprecated and is being replaced by Chromium so enjoy your perceived benefits while it lasts

Wrong, firefox displays pages when loading them
Chrome does not, but it's still a lot faster than edge so it doesn't feel slow

I don't know but the scrollbars burn out my eyes.

Attached: image.jpg (2736x1824, 1.75M)

I think you switched chrome for firefox there

Nope.

Okay so why does firefox show a blank screen for the time that chrome has already loaded the text?

Because it's slow.

Why is it slow, I thought it's the epitome of multilingual open source engineering?

Fuck off, retard.

You can stop shilling now, Microsoft has dropped it's development.

owned

Pajeet powered internet.
It's hilarious how theirs three or four times where windows is like "No don't download chrome! Use edge!"

Want to switch your default to chrome? Heres an extra screen begging you to use edge.

And photo viewer opens pictures ridiculously slow too.

Because you don't have any extensions or 80 api calls going out to google every time you click a link

>He doesn't use a DNS resolver.

reminder that microsoft got slammed with anti-trust bullshittery

By being part of the botnet. Why can't Jow Forums get over this and accept the botnet demon?

Attached: smug android.jpg (416x416, 27K)

They have. They are all just too fucking stupid to realise it.

Firefox isn't the browser that is getting rid of it's rendering engine though, edge is.

Like anyone is gonna botnet ARCH and Temple.OS

Uhh, it’s actually pronounced GIF.

What's up with all these Microshill threads all of sudden?

I love the perfect negative correlation between IQ and faith in the Many Eyes hypothesis. Always gets me a giggle.

Pretty obvious: it's New Years Day. We don't have work to go do, so we can match the output of freetards (almost all NEETs who never have anything to do but shitposts).

Microsoft makes you work on holidays? That's terrible. You should consider a career change.

that photo viewer is so fucking bad in every regard

Nah. MS bought me two houses in five years, and I've still got enough disposable income that I need a flamethrower and land mines to keep women off me.