Well user, I see you have no extracurricular activities or volunteer experience on your resume. Why is that?

>Well user, I see you have no extracurricular activities or volunteer experience on your resume. Why is that?

How would you respond?

Attached: woman-reading-home-office-with-bare-feet-on-desk-BN60EA.jpg (1300x998, 139K)

i wouldn't because a situation like this would never exist, as much as the education jew says you need to suck academia's dick to get a job

literally just be one of the best in your field and build a reputation and you have no problem

It happens all the time in the technology field. Candidates with no volunteer experience are shamed.

*SNNNIIIIFFFFFFFFF* Yes *SNIFF* *SNIFF* That is correct ma'am

*SSSSNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*

Attached: for-the-record-frogs-are-not-kosher.jpg (1200x1156, 173K)

Why wouldn't you have that?

During my studies, I
>held a part time job
>managed IT for a student organisation
>joined a hackerspace

All of these are basically "get out of jail free" cards which I've used for justifying a sub 3.8 GPA and spending 6 months extra on my degree.

working on open source shows you actually give a fuck about tech and aren't just being an expensive wagie

Kike

mmmmmmmmm quite pungent.

Does rugby count?

Please read it again. I'm sure I included the part about me volunteering my time without monetary compensation.

Attached: 43.png (305x341, 167K)

haha maybe we can make a deal... how about i get the job and in return i will have to worship your feet daily for as long as i work here :)

>volunteer
Give me ONE good reason why I should work for FREE and then I'll give you an answer. Gimme your best shot.

Attached: 1543823894799.jpg (645x773, 94K)

I think open source or tutoring could fulfill this requirement?

>>Well user, I see you have no extracurricular activities or volunteer experience on your resume. Why is that?
Because I don't want you to think I'll do unpaid overtime work.

Because I am an anti social deviant who jerks off to animu

Basically this desu

I was unable to find the time to engage in these activities due to needing to work a metric fuck ton of hours just to afford a roof and food with 7 other people in a 2 bedroom place.
Canada can kiss my whole ass.

I have too many skills to do things for free.

yea, for women and "c0d3rs" who type cd .. 30 times and ls 10 times and get confused where they are.

Corporatefag here. I've hired several programmers recently. I do not care at all about your education or what you did while you were getting it.

I care if you can demonstrate that you can perform the job, either by experience, or by interview questions.

whip out my dick and jerk off on her feet

Based

Oh I must have given you my old resume. I brought my newest one with me anyways. Here have a look. You'll find updated information as well as a full list of my volunteer work and references attached. Please, keep it.

>you've been unemployed for that long?.....

I arrive at 9:30 and leave at 5:00. What happens outside those hours is none of your business.

No, sorry. If you'll look at my employment history you'll see I've been in my current position for a little under 4 years but there seems to be no routes of progression available. I update my resume regularly and just must have given you an outdated one. I apply to places regularly and have various resumes for each position or field I apply to, in order to give you the most pertinent information and not waste your time.

I would cum from those feets

Wow you’re a fucking nerd

Because I specialize in not ever going outside

>How would you respond?
"Nice soles."

footy

Attached: cute-feet.jpg (962x962, 125K)

based

This is the ultimate gigachad response

But this company's Mission Statement is to melt the Polar Ice Caps utilizing Third World Labor

I didn't think ping pong, park ranging, and being in a band was relevant towards programming.

>ping pong

?

No, I'm good an interviews and not a spergtastic awkward faglord9001

I want her to put those stinky smelly feet on my face!!!

Because I was competent enough to gain first work experience still being paid for it.

kys 3dpd

This is why I love living in Sweden so god damn much. Here no one expects you to have done extracurricular shit in high school or uni, we strictly look at the grades.

The US system seriously gives me anxiety, having everyone judge you on every little thing you did during your school years that aren't even relevant.

>I do not care at all about your education or what you did while you were getting it.
Based. Capitalism wins again.

Doing gods work there user. Just out of curiosity, how do you judge someones competence? Standard programming questions? Ask to see sample code?

Unironically BASED

People who are good at what they do, don't work for free.

My interview at Ericsson they asked if I had participated in any open source projects, thankfully I work part time and pointed at that.

Attached: 1546394273967.webm (480x360, 952K)

>extracurricular activity

I mean this makes most sense if you care about what you get for your money. But I guess most people that hire at corporations don't give a fuck about that.

"I thought this was an interview for a job, not an interrogation on what I do with my free time."

Attached: 1358977141223.jpg (500x500, 29K)

> Yes, you are right I do not.
Say it matter of factly and don't even miss a beat. There is nothing wrong with not having volunteer experience. The moment you attempt to come up with an excuse you acknowledge her claim

>the absolute state of footfags
day of the rope can't come quickly enough

Attached: degen.jpg (197x256, 9K)

You mad little guy?

Attached: ADE110D4-6B2E-45D0-91FC-ABF80D205AD0.jpg (800x884, 103K)