Sold my 7700k and bought this big boy, Fuck Intel and fuck Israel

Sold my 7700k and bought this big boy, Fuck Intel and fuck Israel.

Attached: 20190102_183714.jpg (2576x1932, 2.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-AX370-Gaming-3-rev-1x#kf,
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1697
haaretz.com/israel-news/business/1.5018328
bdsguide.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_multinational_companies_with_research_and_development_centres_in_Israel
amd.com/en/corporate/contact/locations
timesofisrael.com/israeli-firm-claims-to-find-critical-security-flaws-in-amd-chips/
schneier.com/blog/archives/2018/03/israeli_securit.html
smarteranalyst.com/hedge-funds/billionaire-israel-englander-throws-towel-advanced-micro-devices-amd-stock-pours-money-intel-intc/
bdslist.org/full-list/
news24.com/Analysis/expropriation-without-compensation-fact-checking-tucker-carlson-and-donald-trump-20180823
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based and Redpilled

Why aren't you waiting for the new ones? I guess it doesn't matter too much.

buy my 9900k goy!
NOW!

Attached: intel shlomo.jpg (691x771, 112K)

Kek. AMD 7nm will be in stores in 4 weeks.

Kiss your PayPal, social media accounts, and credit score goodbye.

Attached: Screenshot (4).png (841x841, 84K)

>AMD 7nm will be in stores in 4 months

ftfy

I doubt they'd launch their new big-dick CPUs before the X570 chipset launches... and those are rumored to launch in the summer.

>muh joos
Fuck off and take the fucking racisr bullshit back to pol

>mfw my 2500u runs at 55 Celsius and is blazing fast

Attached: 1561651526.jpg (387x387, 25K)

I applaud your switch. Have you heard that AMD's Lisa Su is going to announce cool new shit next week? Dunno when the new CPUs are out exactly, but maybe don't open the box until her keynote just in case, lol

based

Most likely will be upgrading from intel to amd as well. These greedy fucks really dropped the ball when they removed the hyperthreading from the i7 9700k solely to push i9 9900k as "the high end option". Retards.

OP, what's gonna be in your build?

R5 2???

I have an 1800X running on X370 and R9 390X. I really don't need to, but I want to upgrade to the new 7nm part when it's available.

Then maybe I'll upgrade the GPU in the summer.

Will ryzen do for compiling linux kernel in a couple of minutes?

based and redpilled

Coincidences aren't coincidences if they happen all the time.

Attached: 1544385127448.jpg (1536x2048, 470K)

How much did you sell the 7700k for?

$3.50 and a grilled cheese

Sup AMD bros, I have this mobo from Gigabyte, gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-AX370-Gaming-3-rev-1x#kf, and was hoping for some input on what 3000 series cpu my board could support with no issues. I was aiming for the 3600x

no one knows if the 3000 series will use am4 or a new socket yet, but if it does use am4 it would most likely require a bios update

Probably not. You need an i7 for compiling. Amd is for making toast.

>am4 supported till 2020
big fucking mystery.

Attached: imafuckingretard.png (698x1284, 3K)

noice, I too picked up my ryzen 5 2600 to replace my 8320 last week. I got my upgrade for practically a steal. It was labeled as open box but they gave me a brand new one. I really wanted to use some of the money to buy a new bike but I couldn't pass this deal either so the bike has to wait

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-02 22.44.02.png (698x335, 19K)

watch amd pull off a bulldozer and make AM4+ only to antiquate it soon after

Never Schlomo! may AMD and the Palestinian people push you beady-eyed rats into the sea!

>dubs
>dub 88's
>8th letter of the alphabet is H
>H-H
>Heil-Hitler

Lord Kek has spoken. (((their))) days are numbered.

>Buying this close to CES
Why my dood?

>2000 series
>b350
why though.

now learn to use gimp to rotate

Attached: Screenshot-2018-1-5 Intel CEO We think of ourselves as an Israeli company as much as a US company.pn (398x515, 16K)

So you basically bought the same fucking CPU? Like what changed besides you losing money here

saved $50, I don't have a lot of money so I went as far as I could to stretch my money. I mean, less than $300 for what I got is bandit tier, I also reused my CM Hyper T4. I'm just real glad I don't have to deal with my 8320 performance wise anymore, it was a way stabler system though. What's the advantage of a b450 chipset over b350 anyways?

What a wild and crazy (((coincidence)))

>didn't wait 7 days until zen 2

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1697
Oy vey, you should know you are in conflict with the law. Please get a kosher replacement immediately to avoid a maximum criminal penalty of $1 million and 20 years in prison.

I was up to buy one, but considering ryzrn 3 is near I will wait. I want to go from my 8700k oc to something real good with 8+ cores. 9900k is decent but way too hot for 5ghz.
If zrn can hold proper clocks and have decent latency this time I'm gonna change

Better VRM and memory compatibility for the most part, there are also teething issues with specific vendors 350 boards that are solved on the respective 450 boards.

A lot of 350 boards won't work out of the box with 2000 series CPU's either.

Nice you downgraded

Incel BTFO

That plus the old B350 doesn't support PB2 (all core higher turbos.

Downgraded processors.... Should have gone 2700x or better yet waited for the 3700x.

if it doesn't work for whatever reason he can return it. also I bet that everything works just fine with up to date firmware.

Based and AMD-pilled

beep beep beep BEEP BEEP BEEP

Attached: 1516392276466.jpg (358x473, 93K)

>Intel
Israel
>AMD
Israel
haaretz.com/israel-news/business/1.5018328

bdsguide.com/

Can you beat the Jews?
Post the first result. Reminder AMD, Intel, Apple, Windows, and Chrome user will get BTFO

Attached: index.jpg (208x243, 12K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-01-03 04-57-11.png (2370x1563, 1.75M)

Why would you buy a cpu this close to CES?

The Jews fear the Samurai

Attached: IMG_20190103_050339.jpg (4032x3024, 2.17M)

Because during CES there will be only announcements, current prices won't move and the new CPUs probably will cost double the price of current ones.

>2011
lol it's dead jim, they only used it to spy on kikes

>android is israel
what
android is open-source

AMD Advanced Micro Devices Israel Ltd. operates as a subsidiary of Advanced Micro Devices Inc.
Gibor Sport Building (28th floor)
7 Menachem Begin Road
Ramat Gan, 52681
Israel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_multinational_companies_with_research_and_development_centres_in_Israel

>android is open-source
Android is developed by Google, who has RnD in Israel

>seagate and wd
hopefully you dont use hdds

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

amd.com/en/corporate/contact/locations

>they're trying to hide it

More like wikipedia didn't update the page, the spying on kikes stopped.

>AMD betrayed the kikes
holy shit based

OPEN SOURCE OPEN SOURCE OPEN SOURCE OPEN SOURCE OPEN SOURCE OPEN SOURCE OPEN SOURCE OPEN SOURCE

But jews are based
They basically toast filthy Palestinians

Why didn't you wait a month more for the literal Hitler of the CPUs to be released.

What website?

Attached: 1544558244352.webm (720x900, 1.28M)

AMD is at war for whatever reason with Israel. I've been weirdly following the news. For example, Israeli firm claimed that they found critical flaw in AMD chips
timesofisrael.com/israeli-firm-claims-to-find-critical-security-flaws-in-amd-chips/

However upon inspection the vulnerabilities are laughable. You literally need to have root access beforehand to modify the BIOS
schneier.com/blog/archives/2018/03/israeli_securit.html
>In order to use any of the four vulnerabilities, an attacker must already have almost complete control over the machine. For most purposes, if the attacker already has this access, we would generally say they've already won. But these days, modern computers at least attempt to protect against a rogue operating system by having separate secure subprocessors. CTS-Labs discovered the vulnerabilities when they looked at AMD's implementation of the secure subprocessor to see if an attacker, having already taken control of the host operating system, could bypass these last lines of defense.

>In a "Clarification," CTS-Labs kind of agrees:
>The vulnerabilities described in amdflaws.com could give an attacker that has already gained initial foothold into one or more computers in the enterprise a significant

So they did a smear job on AMD for stock price reason
smarteranalyst.com/hedge-funds/billionaire-israel-englander-throws-towel-advanced-micro-devices-amd-stock-pours-money-intel-intc/
and obviously because Intel does literally manufacture their chips in Israel.

tldr; buy AMD if you dont want to support israel

Attached: Palestinian.state_.jpg (1500x1002, 154K)

>please remove all intel technology from your computer
but optane is moderately useful
and intel make most of the NICs
how about I buy what is the best product for the cheapest price and you go fuck yourself

Boycott Divestment and Saction (BDS) is not about your personal freedom from spying (which Open Source generally provide). It's about not supporting a certain company (in this case Google) products.

If Ubuntu for example is headquartered in Israel, and developed by bunch of Israeli, despite being open source OS it is still a target of boycott and divestment

Why boycott, sanction and deinvest anyway?
I just ignore the middle east entirely like any sane adult, its all a shithole

Is a ryzen 5 2600 overkill paired with an RX570?

>Why boycott, sanction and deinvest anyway?
It put pressure on Israeli business and livelihood so they can force their own government to stop treating Palestinians like subhumans, which in turn prevent the Muslims in other countries from chimping out.

BDS has worked before in pressuring the South African government to give up apartheid so same idea applies.

Hope you're joking. You've sold a nice CPU that could serve you for many years to come just to buy pretty much the same shit?
What a perfect goyim.. Just don't forget to upgrade to Ryzen 2 in a few weeks!

Uh oh.

Attached: Screenshot_20190103-134032.png (1080x1920, 286K)

Even if you never step in the middle east, buying Israeli product like Sabra Hummus still count as supporting Israel.
>Sabra Hummus is a joint venture between PepsiCo and the Strauss Group, a multinational corporation and Israel’s largest food and beverage company. The Strauss Group materially supports and sends care packages to the Golani Brigade of the Israel Defense Forces, a fact that was once stated on the company’s website but has since been removed due to pressure from pro-Palestine groups.

No.

Based

>it worked before in South Africa
How's that ending up for them?

If you haven't noticed, bdsguide.com is an astroturfing shill site from the JIDF.

The purpose of proper boycott, divestment and sanction is targeted boycott on specific company for maximum results (pic related) and the actual official list of boycotts are much smaller and only pertains to the worst offenders (not including Intel, AMD, or any of the tech companies except HP which provide the ID tag system for Palestinians).
bdslist.org/full-list/

Attached: Untitled.png (701x577, 61K)

Pretty good. Apartheid is over, South Africa is the most prosperous country in Africa and Mandela is not in jail.

South Africa always were the best country in Africa, even before apartheid ended. But I'll agree that it ending is certainly a good thing. Though I hope the now black political majority just don't genocide the productive minority like it has happened in many countries.

how much did it cost?

It's started doing exactly that already. I expect famine in 3 years.

Stop reading fake news
news24.com/Analysis/expropriation-without-compensation-fact-checking-tucker-carlson-and-donald-trump-20180823

News24 is a South African based news site calling bullshit on right wing propaganda in the West

During the insert of more than six minutes, Carlson lambasted the State Department, panning their official reaction to a query from his show and asked why his country's government said nothing about South Africa's amendment to its Constitution (there has been no amendment to the Constitution).

Carlson also interviewed Marian Tupy, an analyst at the Cato Institute, a think tank in Washington.

Earlier this year, AfriForum's Kallie Kriel and Ernst Roets both visited the Cato Institute, while Roets was interviewed on Carlson's show. During the interview, Roets said a motion was carried in Parliament to change the Constitution, while in actual fact, that did not happen.

He backpedalled later in the interview and said there was an ongoing parliamentary process but did not correct Carlson's false statements.

During Wednesday's broadcast, Carlson started by declaring that Ramaphosa "started seizing land from his own citizens without compensation because they are the wrong skin colour".

However, no farms have been seized and no expropriation without compensation has taken place since the start of the national debate about land reform.

Expect to be very disappointed in March. But it's none of my business.

All I want is a decent processor for $140

ok thanks for the processor advice guess i'll be buying a 3600

>Bought a 7700k and got cucked by the 8700k releasing a mere 9 months later
>Replaces the 7700k with a Ryzen 5, which is arguably more of a sidegrade depending on what you're doing, right before Zen 2 7nm chips are announced
Congratulations, you're completely retarded and have bought at the exact wrong time twice in a row.

Attached: 1470031290626.png (337x367, 257K)

JUST BUY IT!!

Attached: shilling.jpg (500x500, 70K)

checked

Attached: angry-jew.jpg (440x515, 49K)

My R5 1600 can build a custom linux kernel in less. A 1st gen threadripper averaged around one minute, if I remember correctly

explain that

Attached: lolwut.png (1754x1022, 155K)

>DURR I JUST LET MUH OVERLORDS PICK WHAT IS RIGHT FOR ME
Kill yourself, fucking nigger ape.

Why wait? Sell the old one, use the same board with the new one, in the end it's still cheaper than a single Intel one.

I find a lot of bullshit on that site also, pure Chinese companies are listed pro-Israel, because some 3rd party news article mentioned Israel and the company name together in a non related fashion?
I mean, cool page, but still mostly trolling.

Sad.

Should I get an R5 1600 or an 2600? Need one now, can't wait for the new models.

>yes goy sell your perfectly functional processor
>you would hate to be seen working for the wrong side
>while your wallet is out might I have something else you might like...

Attached: ak5ejwle2li01.jpg (1600x900, 271K)

Now he has a motherboard that can support cpus up to 16 cores.
Tell me about support for Intel chipset...

>reproducing is now jewish
I guess the entire human race is jewish.