Xperia XZ2 Master Race

The Sony Xperia XZ2 is Jow Forums's dream phone.
>top of the line specs
>good camera
>good display
>no notch
>solid build
>good battery life
>runs near stock Android
>allows to uninstall any and all pre-installed apps, including GAPPS
>Sony will send you an unlock code for bootloader, no questions asked
>easy to root and load custom ROMs
>cheap as shit b/c no one bought it

Why the fuck aren't you mongoloids using the XZ2? Prove me wrong.

Attached: xperia-XZ2-silver-product-shot-2000x2000-5c3cb53f4777b7540e4f9bc7193d2a9c.png (2000x2000, 1.96M)

*ahem*

Attached: sony-xperia-xz1-compact-xz1c-0.jpg (365x600, 29K)

FUCK

Attached: kaiba.jpg (800x450, 134K)

Do the XZ1 and XZC work on CDMA too, or are they GSM only?

I would like one if it had a headphone jack.

GOAT

I would also take a XA2 Plus but they don't have those in Canada ahhhhhh

XA2 Plus is too damn big. 6 inches and only 1080p? XA2 is a better choice IMO.

Hey, fellow leafanon. If we're lucky the XZ4 Compact will properly release here and not be white only exclusive to fucking Videotron of all places.

Yeah I'm probably going to pick up the XA2 anyways, on sale for like $360 leafbucks which is amazing compared to what that will get you.

>fingerprint on the back

BAKA

Attached: sony-xperia-side-fingerprint.jpg (870x589, 34K)

This.

Stateside models didn't even have a fingerprint reader. WTF Sony

For Amerifags, Best Buy has the XA2 unlocked for $150 now. Insane price for what you get. You will not find a better phone under $300, let alone at $150.

Yeah but no removable battery so in the trash it goes.

What phones that are worth anything have a removable battery anymore? Even the Moto E doesn't have a removable battery.

Replying to myself, FUCK IT LADS IM GETTING THE XA2, only one left, boxing week sale gonna end tomorrow, my current phone is dying. Silver or Black??

Black goes with everything. You literally cannot fuck up with black.

Second. Silver will look retarded as fuck with the plastic back, almost like it's trying to be aluminum. Black looks classy as hell and goes with anything. Understated and sleek.

>le notch is bad meme
Yup, having 2 notches that are extra wide and extra tall is better.

Bezels come in handy when watching video or using the phone in landscape. I'd rather have bezels than a chunk of my screen missing.

You forgot
>no round screen corners
Truly the thinking man's phone

The notch doesn't show when watching videos either you retard. And there is no reason to use a home in landscape other than for videos.

I'll probably go Sony when I need a new phone.

>muh notch
>muh 2:1 aspect ratio
>see? the notch doesn't ruin video!!
Enjoy paying more for less screen, you dumbass. Go stick your iphone up your ass.

Attached: a33.png (558x614, 45K)

They do, they're just disabled via firmware. You can unlock them use xperiflash.

Allegedly it's due to a patent dispute with HP or something

There are people that unironically suck Applel's cock this hard

>paying more for less screen
That's exactly what you are doing when buying Sonyshit. Just look at that giant chin and forehead.

The problem with Sony phones is that the image processing is total cancer and results in pictures taken on the device looking like a phone pic from 10 years ago

I have a OP6 you nigger.

16:9 5-inch screen: 68.82 cm^2
18.5:9 5-inch screen: 63.84 cm^2
Plus w/ iPhones you have a chunk taken out of the top, so estimate about 61-62 cm^2?

>More expensive
>less screen
>part of it unusable
It's hard to think with Tim Cook's cock in your mouth.

>iPhone XS Max
>157.5 mm tall, 102.9 cm^2 screen area

>Sony XZ2
>153 mm tall, 83.8 cm^2 screen area

I don't use iShit though, but it's embarrassing that you are being beat by Apple.

Looks like shit. Sony died for me when they released that but my love for them has been revived by pic related.

I love mine but the camera is a piece of shit.
We can only hope that the XZ4 compact will fix that, besides that it looks really good so far.

Attached: xz4 compact.jpg (690x388, 18K)

How retarded are you? It's already obvious that the XZ2 will have less screen area because it's advertised as a smaller screen, you fucking idiot. No one is thinking that the XZ2 will have a bigger screen than the god damn iPhone XS Max b/c XS Max is advertised as having a fucking 6.5-inch display vs the XZ2's 5.7.

My point is that the shitty 18.5:9 aspect ratio gives you less screen area than a similarly sized 16:9 (XA2) or 18:9 screen. Plus, XS Max has a huge chunk fucking missing.

Again, how retarded are you?

They are the same height you retard.

>No 3.5mm jack

>caring how a phone looks
Found the faggot responsible for glass backed phones

It was a bit more expensive than I wanted to spend, my limit goes on about 500-550 euros. Maybe 600 if it's so good that I have to get it anyway. Also even when I still considered it I ended up not buying it because I found out it didn't have a headphone jack. It was the final dealbreaker. If they don't fall for the notch meme and bring the headphone jack back my next phone can be Sony again.

I saw it in the store, and bought the older model due to the lack of headphone jack. Sigh.

Attached: cat sink.jpg (960x720, 70K)

>>good camera
proof?

googled it
not bad night processing

Attached: s2ADYxETjuQJVTEoDBjtEd-650-80.jpg (650x365, 37K)