Untitled

Attached: B78DD8AC-215B-4544-AE86-C157B5549235.jpg (800x619, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PCRx78Zhj7s
youtube.com/watch?v=_uk8BQxCN8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chad the Thundercock
I bet he gets laid 3 times a day

IMAGINE BEING AT COMPUTERS

The funniest part is that his Mac is so ancient it can't run Undertale.

Attached: od7m4noexd911.jpg (800x623, 159K)

SO FAT YOU LOOK AND SEE FOOD

youtube.com/watch?v=PCRx78Zhj7s
this is the equivalent of a mac
buying a pre-built is buying juice from the store
building a pc is juicing fruit by yourself

SO FAT YOU LOOK AND SEE FOOD

>preston

Attached: 1524654423176.jpg (799x3000, 598K)

>couldn't buy a 360 in 2014
how fucking broke is he

he's an "artist" with a mac

>macfaggot
>mcfaggot
>furfag
>inflation fetishist
>balding
>fat
>nintoddler
>manlet

Typical Apple user desu.

spbp

Attached: 1546324271217.jpg (800x619, 226K)

post the image of him getting absolutly BTFO on his nintendo comic on devienart

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1537458663086.gif (540x540, 279K)

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1546376927818.jpg (800x619, 140K)

>he thinks fruits are good for you

Attached: carmack.jpg (350x350, 27K)

cringe

Attached: 1517368101823.jpg (1001x2712, 494K)

Only gamers think Carmack is a great programmer.

>tfw he deleted his 10fps Skyrim vlogs
The power of the Mac

>nintoddler
Note that he likes Metroid: Other M.
That's like liking a restaurant because you love their cockroaches.

Why does he have such a hateboner for blonde hair?

By the objective metric of being able to produce an engine that runs super fast for what it does, he is.

Because he's got a severe case of baby duck syndrome for the Zelda cartoon.

Okay, but you act like writing that makes him a genius. It doesn't. He is a good programmer, but no genius.

He's a good programmer, he's a shit project lead. Very important distinction.

But he isn't a great programmer or a genius.

Attached: 1546377275530.jpg (391x311, 38K)

>assuming and projecting this much over one picture of carmack with no context
i think you have a crush on him

Attached: john_530_big.jpg (410x328, 17K)

Just sick of /v/ users idolizing him, yankee.

He's also very good at making presentations.
He's got the grandpa groove. Instead of listening to war stories, you listen to the intricacies of shaving off latency from VR headsets.

Explain how he's a shit programmer

not persuasive. mcdonalds > fruits

Why would any one want inflation?
Your debt gets higher and your money is wo...
Oh, Oh dear. That's degenerate.

he isn't. but he's no genius programmer.

I can't stand you. Any criticism and you think I'm saying he's shit and you cry about it. Stupid yankee gamer.

Poor Dobby

Last I heard, he's all bummed out. The Dobson lolcow has been all milked out already

>likes
>metroid other m
I MISSED THAT IN THE OG THREAD MONTHS AGO
HAHAHA I COULDN'T MAKE THIS UP IF I TRIED
WHAT A COMBO OF SHIT TASTES AND DISTASTES

Attached: satisfied_bateman.gif (480x270, 99K)

>applefags get btfo in apple hate threads
>applefags get btfo in apple shill threads
>applefags get btfo in every thread

Attached: 1518722517494.jpg (1820x2048, 344K)

>Poor Dobby
I have sympathy for Chris-chan because he's got legitimate mental and family issues. But Dobson is the sole architect of his own misery.

One can be a good programmer but suck at basically every other level of development, it's why coders have no coder supervisors. Big picture shit. John's stuck way to much on the fine detail.

>imagine being at computers

>Big picture shit.
Bullshit bingo.

This, fuck Dobson

Post the "chad chandler vs virgin dobson" pic.

Why do you hate him? Just because his free webcomic sucked?

No, because of his inflated ego.

>Likes
Lesbians
>Dislikes
SEXIST CRAP!

Hahahah

>inflation fetishist
Based and redpilled

This is completely inaccurate. Typical Apple users are sissy homosexuals who eat exclusively at Starbucks, consider themselves creative geniuses but never actually accomplish anything, and are obsessed with their outward appearance to the exclusion of all other concerns, but typically are not swole because their obsession with physical appearance is from the feminine and professional standpoint, not the masculine. Contrary to your claim, they're very skinny -- though they are indeed also manlets. Also they are not balding, they have short hair that grows naturally, but they get it cut frequently and deliberately get it cut so short that it looks like they are balding, because they mistakenly believe it looks professional and cool. They also alternate between flashy teenager clothes and business casual, but never wear whichever one is appropriate for what they're doing, and they drive ferraris, talk with camp drawls, suck dicks, browse facebook and tumblr, wear glasses they don't even need just because they think they look good in glasses, talk to people over bluetooth earpieces in public, go jogging, and listen exclusively to modern pop. They have no fetishes other than being extremely homosexual, because having fetishes does not earn you big boy points on tumblr and facebook, and they are not "nintoddlers" either, nor "mcfaggots," because they would NEVER risk damaging their pathetically fragile self image by doing something so unprofessional as playing vidya or eating fast food. In fact they don't even eat at all, which is why they are not fat either, because the very act of eating is unprofessional. Instead they subsist entirely off of Starbucks vanilla lattes, whilst'd've typing on their shitbooks and sitting in the fucking Starbucks for way too long.

So in other words, they are not mcfaggots, nor furfags, nor inflation fetishists, nor balding, nor fat, nor nintoddlers. But they are indeed mactoddlers and manlets

Attached: macbook-at-starbucks-100578155-orig.jpg (3264x2448, 1.59M)

tl;dr

no u

The funniest part about this is the fact that he represented the PC to have a camera with an eye in it, supposedly to represent it spying on you. Yet on that, the camera is optional and connected via USB, unlike the mac.

Agree 100%
People like you are currently one of the most threatening killers of this site

Attached: 1544301226326.jpg (352x352, 28K)

He doesn't represent exactly what a real nintendofag would be.

Source on him being having inflation fetish?

yeah my dick

Or I could just go to the grocery store and cook my own food. That way I know exactly what's going into it.

Or you could not be a fucking cuck and have your wife do it
Jesus Christ I remember when masculinity was celebrated.

>Being sexist

Gender roles exist for a reason. Feminism is trying to disrupt the natural order of things.

>muh sexism
Pointing out biological facts is not sexism, it's facts, and facts don't hold prejudices.

>consuming söy

>Acknowledges the difference between healthy and not-so healthy foods and actually uses that as an example between good and bad
>Is a fat fuck
You can't explain that

>Be Dobson
>Brag about using Macintrash
>Use obsolete PowerPC shit years after it was discontinued by Apple because you're a poorfag shithead

How did they figure out that this guy used to be an inflation artist who LARPed as a girl?

This post was made by a fat fuck I guarantee.

Nope sorry, not like you

Attached: Laugh.webm (1262x514, 844K)

Fuck you wagyu is 100% based and redpilled

Attached: 1517189330181.jpg (392x309, 141K)

>he represented the PC to have a camera with an eye in it, supposedly to represent it spying on you.
What the fuck are you smoking? The webcam's there because built-in ones are only really common in laptops and AIOs.

>I love Nintendo, but some of their characterization choices over the years have been a bit odd to me...
>over the years
It's like this guy only watched the DiC cartoons and only actually started playing Nintendo games after the Wii.

whats a computer

The best chefs are male.

>I AM SILLY MACHINE
also
>My Macjesus is bigger than your Macjesus

Mix of autistic love for that shitty Zelda animated series and being bullied by a blonde dude in school

Fat

He also like, to the point of considering it canon, and basing his entire perception of the franchise from it, the american Zelda cartoon

I don't think there is any place Dobson could go and not be shat on.
Imagine being that hated.

Attached: why 4chan hates dobson.png (1280x321, 233K)

This guy played Skyrim at 8fps .

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=_uk8BQxCN8o

Let's not forget
>Jow Forums hates him because he's a fatass
>/ck/ hates him because he eats computers

Imagine being Dobson

Attached: OLtj2em.jpg (550x752, 152K)

So up your ass
you seem full of shit

>i've been getting a lot of flack for showing my mac in recent comics!
I can almost guarantee that he didn't get any flack for showing a Mac in his comics whatsoever, and that probably made him more pissed than anything. So, he felt the need to make a comic to really draw attention to it, and also so he could make that autistic food analogy he had probably been sitting on for a while after trying to come up with ways to justify his purchase.

>likes inflation
lol wat
inflation leads to crash, doesn't it?

What? Is that a car joke?

No. I believe that user was talking about the observed economic problem of the tendency of rate of profit to fall (recognised by Adams and Ricardo) which was solved by Marx in Capital. Basically, after every 'boom' in the economy there's a 'bust' because owners of the means of production stop investing back into the means of production after a certain point. Productivity stagnates or is reduced due to aging machines and tools, wages stagnate, so workers spend less and save more. Growth in a business can only come at the expense of profit. Capitalists are always unwilling to sacrifice their profit for growth, so growth stops and busts happen. Until an influx of capital (such as a 'bail out') happens, and that capital is then used for improvement of productivity and rise in wages, resulting in growth ... and the cycle repeats.

>I am fat fuck
>imagine being at computers
>I am so fat I eat computers
>so fat you look and see food

>see wall of text critique
>think its a general review of every aspect of the comic based on the listing of panels
>"I won't comment on the quality of the artwork..."
oh LAWDY

>power chords
lmao

to add on the list
>/ic/ hates him for his bad art

How are literally all of his comics basically just him bitching at something?

post more of his comics

When this guy made that comic, it pissed 18 year old me off. The elitism from mac owners encouraged me to build my first PC.

I laugh now. He couldn't play shit games just 6 years after he bought that mac. Meanwhile on year 8 or 9 I'm able to play Doom/pubg/overwatch/siege at 40-60fps

mac products are pretty expensive user, he's probably overdrawn like crazy.

>cooking has anything to do with biology

I thought I was on /his/ for a second.

Have a classic

Attached: 5X1TG.jpg (800x630, 220K)