What does Jow Forums know about hacking vending machines?

What does Jow Forums know about hacking vending machines?

Attached: hack-vending-machine-9-tricks-getting-free-drinks-snacks-money.1280x600.jpg (1280x600, 238K)

Nothing. I don't eat food for dogs and subhumans.

Get a dollar you fat fuck

go to gym you fat fuck

follow Jow Forums

>eating the jewhydrate from a jewing machine
Get a noose around your fat bearded blunderbuss.

With an axe

The real hack is just buying in bulk from a supermarket.

Hack your penis off fatty, you ain't gonna ever see it so might as well lose it.

must be americans who don't know that vending machines sell things other than candy bars

Attached: 1513078562593.png (535x479, 17K)

The only other thing they sell is your mother's vagina. Now fuck off fat fuck.

I have half cleaned one similar of these more than once with 1€, until they replaced it for a newer model.

The closing tray sensor wasn't very accurate.

Attached: Shopper-2-1170x1170.jpg (1170x1170, 184K)

I know a few tricks to fool various sorts of machines into giving extras, but don't do it because I'm not a dirty thief.

it's simple. you need laser pointer to blind the motion detector and scarf to dampen the fall. you can call that a hardware hack

>putting fruit into a vending machine
I hope that shit is refrigerated with liquid nitrogen.

tell me and I'll do it

could you be more specific about the technique, kind user?

If your a skinny boy you can just reach up and grab what you want

They literally clean it every day

I have one of >pic at my uni

Attached: image.jpg (474x392, 15K)

you point laser on sides where the product flies by. you put scarf (or any soft thing) where product falls on. now there's no motion detection and no fall detection. then you order.

you can also do a flying kick into machine. I've seen it once. it was pretty cool. got a free пpяник.

Ram it with your fat American motorized cart.

Attached: 1341784423001.jpg (500x375, 275K)

You literally can't. There are however locksmith hacks, but they cost money, play your cards right and you can get your money back in a single night, but even that "hack" is obsolete by 30 years, would only work with obsolete locks.
its literally refrigerated the same way your fridge is refrigerated. it just happens to be a replaceable unit.
that works. actually easiest way to do it is to actually take the entire machine, go during the day and no one will bat a fucking eye about it. make sure to get a vending dolly, otherwise you won't be able to pick up the 800lbs plus machine, it helps if you have a lift gate that is rated for over 1000lbs.

t. vending machine mechanic

Attached: best design.jpg (272x480, 94K)

put superglue into coin slot to piss everyone off

A vending machine at my school in the 90s worked like a slot machine. Sometimes you would put money in and it would give you what you selected, sometimes it would also give your money back also, and sometimes it gave you nothing.
It was a good laugh until the school found out we were using it to gamble at recess.

brick it

>3, 1, 4, 2
Peruse usage stats.
That's the only one I know.
All other vulns have been fixed afaik.
Use to be able to squirt salt water in the coins slot to short it out and hit the jackpot.

block coin return with paper
wait a day and pull out paper
???
profit

Same here. We used to do these at work a long time ago. Take everything out and swap it around.

This tool works for hacking into most anything. You can probably even hack an ATM for unlimited cash with this, but it would take more effort than a vending machine.

>3, 1, 4, 2
That's not a vulnerability, that is by design and is literally a password for the computer, a password that can be altered without issues.

That menu is a sales counter for verification of sales by either the costumer or anyone else who wants it I guess, no one other than the manufacturer or refurbisher has the ability to reset the sales counters, which is what that menu will give you. And its 4, 2, 3, 1. I changed that pw at all the schools just to fuck with them.

>Use to be able to squirt salt water in the coins slot to short it out and hit the jackpot.
Yeah don't do that. Do you know how much a coin acceptor costs? Do you realize what salt water does to the metal cabinet of a vending machine? Not only that but look at how much fucking trouble you're going through to get at the very most $30 in coins. The salt alone costs you more than the pop you'd be getting out of the machine. Christ, just fucking go the C store and buy you a pop.

>The salt alone costs you more than the pop you'd be getting out of the machine.
Where the fuck do you live that a pinch of salt costs a buck?

a free what?

has anyone ever stolen any of those machines?

I never had that happen. We had older machines so we had a few break ins but thats because the machines are so old. A brand new machine that you'll find out and about is almost unbreakable, from hidden hinges, crow bar resistant metal brackets that come standard, from new locking systems that use keyfobs instead of actual keys, these machines have zero physical vulnerabilities against break ins. It's just ten times easier to get there with the right equipment and leave with the entire machine, but again, for what purpose? You will not be able to gain access to the machine without destroying it ruining its resale value. Also the dolly alone for one of these is, last I checked, close to $800, you'll need a lift gate on the pick up truck to haul it and it helps to have a steel cage of sorts to secure it, you just can't do it cheaply. Unless you rent a uhaul.

Attached: lol.jpg (768x1024, 528K)

Oh, I see. I guess it's more profitable to steal an ATM. At least it is on my country.

If you're in the rural USA, ATMs may be a good idea on black friday, entire police force will be at the local walmart.

Its all about matching the entropy
>press the mountain dew button and the machine eats your change
>mash the mountain dew button and the machine spits out two mountain dews
>mash the mountain dew and coin return button at the same time and celebrate getting your soda and $1.50 back in change until you remember the machine next to you already ate your other $1.50 a minute ago

Attached: 1544934188948.jpg (540x498, 23K)

When the conveyor belt ones first came out you could get unlimited of your drink by sticking your hand in the receptacle and catching your drink. The machine would think it fucked up and go grab another one for you. idk if it's fixed or not these days, I don't drink soda any more.

>What does Jow Forums know about hacking vending machines?
It's a second degree burglary charge if caught.

Oh is it? Alternatively, does that mean I can press charges against a machine that's eaten my $1.50?
I just wanna learn if there's a way to get two Reese's Cups instead of one if it's going to be a late night. I figure, over the course of my life, I have about $15.00 worth of goodwill from when the machine ate my money, so it works itself out in the end.

Attached: 1517864843211.jpg (640x465, 59K)

necrobump >:3

They often have an IR photogate to detect the food falling. If you disable it they will think food hasn't fallen, keep trying to give you more, then return your money. On older models all you had to do was block the photogate by ordering a pile of chips or putting something in the tray that expands. That doesn't work on newer models. You have to shine an IR light at the phototransistor so it doesn't register the beam being broken. The phototransistor is in a deep recess so you can't do that from outside. You can however place a mirror in the slot and shine a light at it.

>his school store doesn't reimburse him for eaten change
The catch is that you have to report it before the store's daily allotment runs out

But you go on a site for subsubhumans?

you must live in japan

A free пpяник. Are you blind?

I've tried 'food' from a vending machine. I'm very ashamed but curiosity got the better of me.
But I'm not sure it qualifies to normal people. I'm sure it's at least meeting some standard for basic sustenance but you sure can't taste that.
It was a sandwich. The bread was both dry and fluffy. Making me think it's not actually bread. The contents of the sandwich was some white sticky goo that was supposed to be mayonnaise yet it was completely pale, as we all know mayonnaise for humans absolutely shouldn't be (it might even have been pic related). With bits formed like egg slices that didn't have the right texture or taste.
I couldn't finish it despite hunger. It was a very alien experience.
If you're hungry and you're at a vending machine get candy. Something like a snickers. It has recognizable ingredients like pieces of nuts and caramel. It doesn't taste horribly. And unless you're some kind of freak you'll manage the day without facing another situation like that for another year. Note it as a major provisions failing and start carrying dry goods if necessary. Might even carry a tin of tuna and go into a restroom and eat it. It's a better experience I'm certain.

Attached: hellmanns-real-mayonnaise.jpg (400x400, 27K)

I tried sticking tape to banknote, but machine was designed by geniuses, and it literally cut my tape

It's amazing to me how some technology for non-humans must also be made by non-humans.
A vending machine is a FSA. It's one of the simplest machine models possible. It's so easy to design.
It should never fail.

I managed to break a coffee vending machine. I was statically charged, and when I was putting a coin, it glitched and it calculated some insane mounts of money being fed, so it gave me like 30-40 coins.

Based gopnikposter

desu it's interesting how we have:
-ai that can search at least 3 billion faces per second
-nearly self driving cars
-rockets that can land themselves
-fucking motorized monowheels
-software that can simulate virtually anything

yet it's not possible to make a vending machine with reliable coin reader, which would be also able to reliably keep track of coins and wouldn't jam at least 10% of the time after 2 years

i fucking these helix type ones they always jam

Packets of instant ramen eaten dry are the ultimate contingency food, they're literally 20 cents, last forever and taste good on their own.

R E N T
F R E E

Nice blog.

I would say your best bet is to find a card reading machine and skim it?
Don't go to jail OP

I used to wire ATMs, they have tilt sensors, heat sensors, resisted alarm wire, dye packs...
It ain't fucking worth it man, you'll destroy the money before you get to it, that's if you disable the alarm system before it goes off.

rekt

dude this is your superpower...

the rothschilds are my idols

Attached: 1421298507248.gif (262x369, 2.54M)

why does the milky way bar look so whack, you know those are supposed to be blue right, not brown, bloody americans

Nigger whaat? Blue over hear usually means it has coconut in jt

I used to know how to change the prices on certain soda machines, the ones with the rectangular pictures running down the right side with a white circular button next to each rectangle

Hi there, welcome to 4channel! I see you're using a tripcode, which is very important for discussions involving development, interviews and "as me anything" threads. However, for common posts, such as yours, you don't need it. It actually gives off an air of "unwarranted self importance" among other users of this site. If you could, please refrain from using tripcodes unless required. Thanks and I hope you enjoy your stay at 4channel!

Years ago I occasionally worked in a place with an old vending machine where you could literally push the flap back and reach up to grab cans of soft drink

This

Just fucking lift the machine up about 1-2ft and let it slam down, shit comes flying out into the tray.

On some soda machines, you can run a copper wire through the left side of the coin slot until it hits something hard and then just wrap the other end around a 9 volt. It'll make it drop cans for as long as the battery or its stock lasts

I foiled someone else's attempts at doing this when i stuck my finger up the slot

I kept all the quarters; happy birthday to me

Well, guess im way stronger than i realized because that user who said they weigh 800lbs is not far off.

There was this one particular candy bar in a vending machine back when I was in HS that ALWAYS got stuck. Like I'm not exaggerating. Every single one would get pushed forward and get stuck. Ok, maybe I embellished a little bit, but seriously, a lot of those did get stuck. This naturally led to a lot of frustrated people who would kick the machine or try and shake it to no avail.

>mfw I discovered a particular method of rocking the machine to get each of those bars without fail entirely for free
>mfw I would also get other stuck things for free

I must have gotten like at least 6 of those bars for free. People give up too easily because they're afraid of making a racket.

Attached: 1509915308359.png (248x459, 249K)

What is it with you brits and spelling words based on your completely butchered pronunciation of them? A costumer is someone who wears a costume, a customer is someone who buys things from you.

In a real country like Australia there is only one type of milky way, the real coconut one

Bro it’s just my signature typo, hate to disappoint but I ain’t no Brit

Learn programming c# or java, get a job and buy all the trash from vending machine.

Attached: 558JEWM.png (1416x1600, 606K)