Do you use it? I like the idea but it's Russian

Do you use it? I like the idea but it's Russian.

Attached: 1517660349468.png (1062x395, 64K)

Just use pi hole nigger

yes, it blocks ads on youtube on my tv.
>Russian
cool, I like it better now.

>and adult content
>foolproof
>russian
several red flags

Why would you buy something when pi hole does this for free.

Attached: 1540154829018.jpg (250x250, 12K)

Why would you buy a Raspberry Pi when your router can do it?

whats pi hole nigger

You dont need a raspberry pi to run pi hole stupid nigger

>Blocks adult content
OH NONONONONO

Attached: 1523726588181.png (3982x4112, 892K)

First of all, you should buy one becuase they're fun things to play around with. Secondly you don't need one.

just flash your router to openwrt and install adblock on it

NEETs like OP can't afford a Pi Hole which is why they want this.

>Oh mighty Jow Forums plz give me permission to use this botnet!!! It's free and I'm too poor to buy a Pi Hole!!! I'm also too dumb to set up a Pi Hole!!!!
This is how dumb OP is.

Spend $27 and build a Pi-Hole. If you are going to adblock via DNS, you should be in control of the lists used

Attached: zscreenshot.png (585x582, 403K)

Run it on a VM. I have it running on a Debian vm with 200mb of ram and one core.

Fuck is the HDMI for?

idk being able to view the system or something who'da thunk it

Every RaspPi I've set up, I've used the GUI. Sure you can set it up with SSH alone but why make life more difficult when you can just turn off the GUI when you're done setting it up?

why buy a botnethole or use a botnet dns when you can just install an ad blocker in your browser

Because this gives you more options in addition to an ad blocker in your browser.

Honestly a Pi-Hole is a perfect solution for your parent's / grandparent's home.

Pihole does not block YouTube ads

>RUSSIA == BAD

Attached: npcwojak.png (416x435, 99K)

Doesn't matter what country it originates from, it's the fact that stuff like this doesn't typically give end users good control over their software and hardware. Especially when you can take an existing computer, or spend $30 on a Rasp Pi and do it yourself it's literally retarded not not.