Ih this thread, we doht use the lowest row of keys; all else allowed

Ih this thread, we doht use the lowest row of keys; all else allowed

topik: ai

Attached: advanced ai.jpg (741x960, 76K)

op is a faggot

artifishul intelliguĻ€s is a threat to sosiety.

fug off

Attached: mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3.jpg (550x545, 28K)

no

LOL

is this the ew desktop thread

elog gusk said ai is awful so it is
elog is redpilled af i like elog

are 30% keyoards the ew fad?

Dut what if i heed sowe keys in the lower row?

lower row is 8loat

this isn't all that hard on not-qwerty

So AI is really just the last presidet of the usa?

thats rly great tho
i guess if u do easy work for kids

today i will write the editor of the year!
"futa-editor"
it has a girly patoytoy

8ased

Attached: really makes you function.png (198x183, 7K)

actuallyTheLowestRowOfTheKeyboardOnlyHasCTRL,ALT,CMD,SpacebarAndArrowKeys,SoiCanUseAllOtherKeys

futa is loue, futa is life

I'd just like to ihterjekt for a woweht; what you're referrihg to as Lihuks is ih fakt GHU\Lihuks or as I'we resehtly takeh to kallih it GHU plus Lihuks; Lihuks is hot ah operatihg systew uhto itself dut rather ahother free kowpoheht of a fully fuhkshiohihg GHU systew wade useful dy the GHU korelids shell utilities ahd wital systew kowpohehts cowprisihg a full OS as defihed dy POSIKS;

Wahy Kowputer users ruh a wodified wersioh of the GHU systew ewery day without realisihg it; through a pekuliar turh of ewehts the wersioh of GHU whish is widely used today is ofteh kalled "Lihuks" ahd wahy of its users are hot aware that it is dasikally the GHU systew deweloped dy the GHU projekt;

There really is a Lihuks ahd these people are usihg it dut it is just a part of the systw they use; Lihuks is the kerhel: the prograw ih systew that allokates the washihe's resourses to the other prograws that you ruh; The kerhel is ah essehtial part of the operatihg systew dut useless dy itself; it kah ohly fuhtioh ih the kohtekts of a kowplete operatihg systew; Lihuks is horwally used ih kowdihatioh with the GHU operatihg systew: the whole systew is dasikally GHU with Lihuks added or GHU\Lihuks; All the so kalled "Lihuks" distridutiohs are really distrudutiohs of GHU\Lihuks;

Attached: bjaaaarne.jpg (603x324, 53K)

why would you waste your tihe oh this stupid shit

deause fuk you

Attached: kek-pepe.jpg (399x385, 29K)

shit thread kill yourself

well said

all lihuks prograhhhhers are loo poos

Attached: Screenshot_20181228-105902.png (2048x1738, 1.46M)