Why arent you using sxiv user?

>youtube.com/watch?v=GYW9i_u5PYs

why arent you using sxiv user?

Attached: 2431434523.jpg (1242x863, 145K)

Fuck off luke

thanx mr bold guy

What do you mean? I am. For I am you after all.

Attached: 1546515703523.jpg (500x500, 213K)

I am, but I also see the problems.
>no support for images that are wider than ~32K pixels due to imlib2 using 32-bit integers
>no support patch for FLIFs
>no option to automatically adjust window size to image resolution
>needs a shell script to automatically load all images in a directory, when using a graphical file manager
>anti-alias switch was turned into a runtime-only option, making it impossible to deactivate anti-alias by default
>only very few zoom levels by default
You can edit the source code and compile it yourself to get rid of the last two points, but I still count them as cons for the average user.

Broken as fuck and no features.
>open 5 images
>wait 10 seconds without any activity
>all instances segfault
ebin
(I literally have no idea how that's even possible for the instances to be tied).

>"I don't go on Jow Forums, if you see someone claiming it's me don't believe in it."
>Jow Forums filenames in home directory
kys kid, take your meme shit back to plebbit

I already am. As this user pointed out There's no FLIF support, which I would like to have

Who the hell views images they save?
I have saved gigabytes of pictures and gif from Jow Forums and other places and never see them again.

retard

I like how much he struggles with making sure it doesn't look like a meme. Multiple times he forgets keybinds. He then goes on to talk about how feature rich it is by showing us scripts that he wrote for it.

Also, is scripting out keybinds, pressing the 7 keys to activate, selecting all the images with the keyboard, pressing 7 more key to confirm just to move 5 images really that much more faster than just clicking and dragging?

So all this Arab does is find a program on suckless.org, give the manual a once over, and then make a video about it? No wonder he's always changing which programs he uses.

Non-autistic people. You wouldn't understand.

This new soiboi is starting to become a linus tech tips tier level of annoyance.

feh

simply don't watch his videos?

I don't. His fuckface spammed on Jow Forums annoys me.
I shift click on

shift click on Jow Forums X to hide the threads, but these pop up like mushroom recently

no gif support

i got a 7-day ban for lukeposting on Christmas
not fair bros

mpv

could be some autist
before that it was LTT
remember?

Yeah, but he's still spammed tho.
The one that are not spammed so much anymore is the gamer guy with a goaty, his trap gf and the whole e-celeb drama when their group split up or something.

>kek syndicate

Oh yeah, them. Can't wait for this luke smith to disappear like they did.