Girlfriend broke up cus im a lying cheating bastard, i should burn...

girlfriend broke up cus im a lying cheating bastard, i should burn, but i cant handle the constant feeling of missing her. is there a way to completly erase someone from your mind with some kind of surgery or medication?

Attached: 1002004000101492.jpg (550x750, 80K)

Get a waifu pillow

Waifu up

Quit being a pussy and stop yor degenerate habits so maybe you have another chance with a different woman in the future
You literally brought this upon yourself with your shitty actions so man the fuck up

a month long coma ought to cure any addiction

Electroshock therapy could make thus happen. Get a butter knife, and stab at the insides of a toaster while it's on whenever you catch yourself thinking of her.

i dont want anybody else, as long as i know that she is somewhere on this planet i just want to go after her, but i have to keep myself away from her, cus i just keep on hurting her.

thats not gonna help, be serious guys

i too enjoy technology

You’re a degenerate piece of shit and deserve to be alone. You brought it on yourself by cheating on her and lying to her you stupid fuck. Quit acting like some kinda sad sack victim, bitch.

that just suppressing it, i want to completly erase her or at least the last year.

Why not just fuckbher friends, and get over it?

Stop acting like a little bitch retard, you were the one that caused this you absolute fucking idiot. Instead of wallowing in your stupid self pity, try to not be such a fucking cunt next time.

Honestly you should just kill yourself. Degenerate cheating pieces of shit should be purged from this earth.

maybe you missed the part where i called myself "a lying cheating bastard" that "should burn" im not acting like a victim. i have come to terms with the fact that i have showed some piece of shit behavior, but im trynna forget her, before i drive myself crazy and take her down with me

>is there a way to completly erase someone from your mind with some kind of surgery or medication
No, there is not. You can however get high on opiates. Contrary to popular opinion they're not some "make you happy and painless" medication. They're chemical "i don't care".

You need dialectic therapy faggot

>Before I drive myself crazy and take her down with me
Is that a threat? You sound mentally unstable, how about getting a psychiatrist instead?

i dont wanna hurt her, im not mad at her for leaving me, i just wanna leave her alone and live my life on without her as she wants me to. if i dont forget her, i will just keep on bugging myself and her.

there is no self pitty, i just want to forget her, im destroying myself and her. i need to stop that shit.

sounds interesting enough

Well there is lobotomy

not if i can erase the past year from my mind.

i wouldnt be myself.

tfw no gf

Attached: aaaaaah.png (808x805, 516K)

Wtf would putting a knife in a toaster do
There's no exposed circuitry inside you fucking dip

Probably make it blow up.

M8 this is one of those things that the more you ignore it, the worse it will get. The only way to move past this is to face her and apologize in person and tell her you won't bother her anymore. It's not about you being a piece of shit and deserving to suffer but about your sub-conscience desire to make things right. We're all good people at heart but we make mistakes. Unfortunately we all pay a price for them and the longer we ignore our mistakes the more they take over our lives.

I had a similar stint where after ghosting my female cousin for over a decade she contacted me out of the blue and I confessed to her that I was deeply in love with her. Of course she ghosted me and all family reunions became very awkward to the point where I stopped going to them. Eventually I became the alcoholic I am today. The point is don't be a coward like me. I want to tell her that I'm sorry I confessed to her and made things awkward but I'm too afraid to face her now so I suffer every day hoping for some kind of peace I will never attain.

Attached: 1521830159820.png (760x400, 381K)

OP, this is a critical part of growing up. Stop bitching and moaning about how terrible you are and actually leave her alone. Remove her from your contacts lists, unfriend her on whatever social media and other systems you used to communicate on. Eliminate all easy forms of contact.

Then simply don't contact her. No contact. End of story. No excuses. Every time you want to, tell yourself no. Find something else to occupy your mind when you get those urges. We live in the information age, and distraction is never that far away. Try new hobbies or something. Just find shit to fill your time.

It will suck terribly, but it gets easier the more you do it. It only seems hard now because you haven't gotten far enough away from all this yet. Understand that you may never have closure for this, and any moving on has to be a personal thing. She can't give you the forgiveness or growth into a better person that you need.

You will grow up eventually, and this will slowly stop sucking over the long term, but you can't let yourself sit and obsess over this.

You all suck. Not a mention of brain altering tech, just a bunch of armchairfags. Worse of all, OP, are you me?

Kill yourself in a very painful way. That's the only thing cheaters deserve.

No user, ignoring things just causes more problems. That's like getting diagnosed with operable lung cancer but refusing to acknowledge that you have cancer at all ignoring it. Soon one day you'll cough up blood and by the time you reach the hospital you'll already be terminal.

>completly erase someone from your mind

Sure:

>medication
LSD, ayahuasca and magic mushrooms, get 10 doses for each and use all at once. Either she's fried off your mind (along with most everything else) or you come back as a wise avatar of love.

>with some kind of surgery
If you're up to it, you can actually do this with brain surgery.
Get a self-applicable long distance hole making appliance, 9mm is a fine diameter but anything will do in a pinch; and the trick is: instead of using it at a distance, you apply it right against the roof of your mouth trying to align it with the back of your brain. Fire and the rest should be fairly obvious.

reported to the FBI :^)

add 1-2years to your life
???
99% forgotten

this is the answer you seek, all things good/bad come to an end.

Wait wait wait... You not only had sex, you had it with MORE than one person? You should be our king.

The time to not feel depressed about it is proportionate to the length of the relationship. Just wait long enough, and work on yourself long enough and you'll get over it.

Also, go to church (Unironically).

15+ women
stopped counting after that
married now
I use linux

We're not all vir/g/ins here

Fap to sleep, wake up, repeat.
You'r mad because you got caught, it happens. Get over it.

I find it very hard to believe that any red blooded straight male would ever stop counting.

dakimakura and onaholes

Just write her again. Maybe its not as good as telling her in person but better than nothing.

start fapping to 2d traps

Being a lying piece of shit is not technology. Is this a meta thread or what? At least ask for tech-related suicide methods or fuck off to Jow Forums

Nah man, I tried this but it backfired big time. The real solution is to apologise and try your best to make things right. We are the sum of our actions and an apology might seem like a small thing but you'll be glad you did it years down the line.
Apart from that: take every day as it comes and roll with the punches.

What is copulin?

Wew, glad I have morals so I don't have to deal with that shit. I've been dumped and it sucked balls but at the very least I knew it wasn't because of something I had control over
>my small pee pee

i think there are drugs that can cause retrigrade amnesia if that helps but not sure

>cheating
killing yourself will achieve that.

Go and make love to your grandmother's anus.

Same situation. I didn't cheat or anything, I dumped her because she was jealous as fuck and it was driving me crazy, (I mean, unable to sleep at night, arguing for hours at a time, started getting skipped heartbeats/palpitations, teeth grinding in my sleep and shit like that) but I still miss her big time. Fucking sucks broski.