Am I the only one that actually likes the notch? It makes a phone look more modern

Am I the only one that actually likes the notch? It makes a phone look more modern.

Attached: Dqd2xMWX4AAsFj0.0.jpg (1200x800, 57K)

Vomit.jpeg

It's better than having a giant forehead.

>Am I the only one that actually likes the notch?
yes
>It makes a phone look more modern.
because only modern phones have it
just because it's a modern feature doesn't mean it's a good one

Just bought a mi a2 lite

Love the notch

Why do people equate rounded corners to "modern"?

Rounded screen corners are cancer

Prove me wrong
>you cant

You are wrong.

>It makes a phone look more modern.
Is that right?

yes, you are th ually likes the notch
it baffles me that anybody would support such a
arded design decision, and to me personally
does nothing more than make the phone look
ly and less like a clean slate. it also leads to
ry bad UI design habits because UI designers
are forced to circumvent the notches in order
for their apps to look well across devices

Just picked up a Blu Vivo 4 XL for $99 and I think the notch is OK... Until you go into landscape mode, then it's pretty gay. I'd like to see phones do what Huawei has done with the slider.

How do you like Android 9? What was your previous version?

It doesn't make it look more modern it makes it look like a receding hairline.

i remember the days when word "modern" had some meaning. now its fancy word for overpriced hunk of shit.

Nice phone. Should've saved up some more and have gone for the MI a2 however.
Where are you from?

>Am I the only one that actually likes the notch?
In all likelihood, yes.

Attached: 1530487238067.png (645x729, 67K)

Yes, you are the ONLY one, and you are a huge moron and a cuck.

'modern' doesn't have positive associations with me.
It mostly denotes things that don't work or work poorly for a high price.

How exactly does having a bit less screen on your phone count as modern?

Haven't updated it yet, I had an iPhone 6 before but it completely broke last week

Nah man, lite is cheeper and has all I need

I'm from Poland, baught the phone in Poland as well to get the sweet 2 year warranty

>a bit less
How does it feel to be retarded?

It makes it look like a huge chunk of your screen is missing

What are you talking about? It's a perfectly valid sentence. There's a bit less. A small piece (bit) less.
Are you implying that there's no larger phone than this phone and the 'bit less' isn't that because even if we subtract the notch there's no reference to classify it as less? Even that fails. Op likes the notch. He doesn't suppose the large screen is good despite the notch. He likes the notch as a feature. A reduction of screen utilization.

Get diagnosed retarded. I'm sure you'll manage. You get benefits from it.

a bit less stressful.

Let's see a less "modern" phone with more screen in a smaller physical size then retard.

Oh we're moving goalposts now. Advanced. I'm happy to see you're not the least intelligent human being on the planet. But be careful because normally this would work to your detriment. If people weren't already certain you were handicapped.

I'm not moving the goalposts you retard. The notch is EXTRA screen compared to what was there before. Just admit defeat.

So what, should it be a bit less screen display then? I'm getting what you're saying, but its really not something smart to argue about.

There are a lot of idiots out there like you.
Samsung qucked up hard with these displays but it's just a milestone until below screen cameras.

>have a pie
>cut out 1/1000 of a pie
What happens with pie? Do you have more pie or less pie.
What a fucking brainlet, its still the same screen with same ratio and resolution. Notch is not added over it but rather cut into screen. You lose part of screen.

Look at any phone before notches were common you inbred hick.

I have one and enjoy actually having my entire 1080p screen.

Notch phones are higher than 1080p, even if you ignore the height of the notch you retard.

>the notch is extra screen
Apparently you didn't actually move the goalposts. You didn't understand the situation to begin with.
The notch is not screen space. It's not capable of rendering pixels.
The phone which has a notch may have more screen space. But that's not what was said. Hence I thought you were moving goalposts (or making a straw man. But it's not trivial to distinguish).

You can never assume things with the mentally handicapped. What a silly idea. It's even in the picture.

You lost the argument. Stop already. Enjoy your shorter screen. It is appropriate for manlets like you.

>the notch is extra screen

Attached: 1538514018150.jpg (632x932, 59K)

>I declare victory and ignore your reasoning
That's not how a discussion works.
>manlet
user I hope you aren't so far gone that you think you could tell that I'm less than 6 feet from my posts. That would be absurd even for the intellectually impaired.

I'm sorry that you are blind.

Of course I can. Manlet screens for manlet people.