This is my personal hell, is there anyway to increase rural satellite speed?

This is my personal hell, is there anyway to increase rural satellite speed?

Attached: chrome.jpg (3187x1793, 988K)

Suck musk cock

why are you downloading chrome when you already have firefox installing right there?

tis a race.

drive somewhere and download it on a USB

From what I can see you're using wireless internet, so how about you stop being a retard first and find an Ethernet port?

I know the feel OP. I used to live somewhere where there was no other option. Either stop using the internet at home or move.

you are probably one of the few people that would -actually- benefit from some autistic linux setup with software size measured in KB

And it's probably one of the few cases where downloading is going to take longer than compiling on Gentoo...

Anyway install uBlock Origin once you have Firefox and block everything you can. is also right because wifi can be a lot slower than ethernet unless you have a good router (my last one was 50% of ethernet but new one is 90%).

It'd help if you weren't using wangblows 10. All the posters above me offer good advice. Bumping incase this crap doesn't even load in time for you.

Doesn't your country have 4g? Whata a shit hole.

>and im winning

I lived in this hell from 15-17 and was introduced to it at the height of my interest in computers. I spent every waking moment on my computer. We had 1.5/250kbps with a 17gb a month cap for $120 a month.
That's not the worst part though. The worst part was the latency. On a good day it would be 2700ms in WoW.
The cable company wanted $3k to run the line 2 telephone poles. T1, ISDN, etc were all considered and this was from 2008 to like 2010ish. I had 150/150 before i moved!
The week after I moved out of that rural house they ran the cable line.
If 4g or even 3g internet is an option pay whatever you must to get the most data possible through it. Ive used simplemobile 4g $65 plan as a home isp once and it was good. If you have a real job ask the cable company how much they want.
What you should do however is move. Moving isn't even a big deal and if you're on Jow Forums the internet is likely the most important thing to you.
god speed OP I feel your anguish.

Attached: my_life.png (797x924, 49K)

Go out suck some dicks like Adam Egret and get a better plan.

With that shitty connection, what's the fucking point?

You don't know anything about hell unless you lived through the 56kbps era.

Do you get LTE in the area? You might as well switch to using LTE for your home internet.

Pay thousands of dollars per month for more bandwidth and better equipment

>spills your beer

Attached: hayes-300-baud-smartmodem[1].jpg (720x267, 51K)

For downloading dial up was shit, but websites themselves were designed with dial up in mind during those days. 128kbps would probably be worse in 2010 than dial up in 1998 because in 2010 the average page was significantly larger.

You couldn't even load an ad now on 56k

>tfw had 56k until getting 2 megabit satellite in 2009

>router

Attached: 1539761155012.png (842x792, 82K)

Unironically this.

Mate, WiFi is only show in comparison to Ethernet when your ISP provides more than a few kilobits per second. Ethernet isn't changing anything there.
t. Lives in the middle of nowhere
I still have dial up because it's faster than viasat