Zoomers actually use this garbage

>zoomers actually use this garbage
cringe

Attached: dankmemes.png (300x350, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/theotherredfox
jstor.org/stable/985800?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
blogs.scientificamerican.com/literally-psyched/when-i-was-your-age-or-what-is-it-with-kids-these-days/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing wrong with it

What's wrong with it?

There is literally nothing wrong with it. Would you rather the zoomers be in your IRC channel?

Found the boomer

The absolute state of zoomer /gv/.

Of course, OP makes no suggestion on what to use instead.

What's this?

>these pesky kids and their devices

Attached: 93d0be73-f9f0-4d35-b893-764f550b732c_1.d9cb85326f8f2ada2ae82c8128e076d9.jpg (1800x1800, 363K)

>yfw they did this so you click the nitro button on accident
Discord devs are starting to show their true colors.
I'm sure when enough people complain they'll remove it and post a """""cute""""" oopsy whoopsy animation on Twitter.

Attached: Untitled.png (249x154, 8K)

Closed source

Gen X and I use Discord because I have a lot of normie friends who can't figure out "complex" messaging applications like Telegram, Signal, or IRC

Attached: 1531285820675.jpg (269x268, 22K)

That's why it at least functions.

>I have a lot of normie friends who can't figure out "complex" messaging applications like Telegram, Signal, or IRC
It's not that they can't figure out it's just that they don't give a fuck

>tfw my alcoholic mom who hasn't drank in over a decade uses discord for AA meetings to stay sober

Pretty based.

I just deleted my account there. Also on Twitch and I've deleted the majority of my games off Steam. Instead of being negative all the time and moaning about these monolithic companies, I'll just do the mature thing and delete them and close my accounts. There is only so much bitching and moaning that I can stand and it's time to stop these companies from harvesting all our data by refusing to use their services. The little bit of online friends I had are now gone because they rather bitch and complain about these companies, but they won't simply get off them.

No they literally can't figure it out and refuse to learn for your sake.
Different user though.

It's not they don't give a fuck about your nerd shit that's all

Use Riot you stupid kikes.

Go back to ventrillo then you boomer fuck.

I hate s4s for creating that phrase.

It's easy and free. Literally what is the problem?

> I’ve deleted the majority of my games off Steam
Then why buy them in the first place?

Boomers

>deleted the majority of my games off steam
No you didn't

It's not free.

How do I prove otherwise? Also, why do you suspect I didn't?
I don't understand what you're trying to say. People's values can change over time. I want to own most of my games DRM free.

>he thinks deleting from computer = deleting from steam

Attached: 1544881571224.jpg (453x800, 30K)

>calls others zoomers
>uses "cringe"

While you suck discord dick, check this out
twitter.com/theotherredfox
This is the man that decides if your account and/or server get to stay on the platform when you get an abuse complaint

Not really only mentally ill isolated underage cringelords use it. All servers have stupid tribal culture, unwritten rules, you get a ton of scorn and irony, doxxing with harassment too. Worse than irc was back in the days.

No.. I deleted the games from my account. Go to your games list on steam and look on the right. Click support and you have option to remove game from your Steam account. Why are you arguing with me just because you don't know of this option?

I only said discord is fine because it gives the zoomers a place to fuck off to

cringe is a boomer word. zoomers use yikes and oof

Nothing wrong with banning fascists and white nationalists, they aren't humlans and do not deserve rights :^)

autism

Bought nitro cause of this. Stay mad freetards

Attached: bought-nitro.png (432x97, 35K)

Good job. You have disposable income to waste on dumb stuff. You sure taught everyone a lesson here.

based

So you you pay to sit alone in your room and play games with mentally ill trannies who are prone to breakdowns and fake harassment claims.

haven't paid a cent. free

is that the kind of people you choose to associate on Teamspeak, Mumble, IRC or whatever IM program you use? because that sounds a bit like projecting

>cringe
okay but that's cringe

Not projecting. I joined discord from servers posted here on Jow Forums. All mentally ill underage larper doxxers on ssri or benzos and literal hrt tier tranny homos with their drama.

Also nearly forgot. CPU temp on new laptop is over 75C with every browser. They mine coins for sure too.

>joining literally anything Jow Forums related

Attached: image.jpg (680x678, 223K)

we 4channel naõ friend

Go to the mall without your fucking Xanax and tell people you are sexless neet who plays vidya and jerks off to pseudo-animegirls that are basically traps but the untrained eye won't know.
Make sure you document their reactions like the autist that you are.
You ain't better than the people I described I skipped on the more spicier stuff that happens there too.

Containment chamber

>They/Them

Attached: 1537869430141.jpg (924x974, 125K)

>starting to show
Their intentions were clear from the very beginning

>It's (((free)))
you are wrong

Attached: 1504423285128.jpg (520x600, 97K)

overweight divorced b*omers (not humans) can't get into any communities so they vent their sexual frustrations hating it

repent

Why wouldn't I use it?

Attached: 1546577268170.gif (448x344, 1.6M)

It's botnet and not FOSS...so, everything.

Zoomers love corporate cock slamming their anuses and do a reach around for good measure.

Pay your alimony

But if its a electron app wouldn't most of the source be in the app archive.

>closed source, but that's not the biggest problem here,
>you don't own the "servers" you create
>not even the chatlogs
>you have to follow someone else's rules on "your server"
>nothing wrong with it
Get the fuck outta here fag, do you really have that nigger-tier IQ to believe they would host all this shit for free?
Even if they did, they are still the real owners and decide what you can and can't do,
I wish people hosted their servers, it really makes me sad knowing all the nice communities I'm in will eventually get banned
All I can do is teach people about the dangers of using seemingly free shit, but apparently nobody cares about being fucked in the ass when they're convinced it's only to hurt "bad and evil people"

Attached: 4654869.png (725x301, 18K)

Awwww he got kicked out of yet another server

never

based

It's an Electron "app", that is, a fucking webpage. Instant disqualification.

That's the spirit. DeMarcus uses that money for drugs anyway

They don't need to give a fuck about your nerd shit they need go five a fuck about YOU. I always refused to use WhatsApp which annoyed my friends because they had to relay everything over SMS or calls so i could dictated them what they should use. Selected Threema unfortunately because it was the only app that didn't require google play services at that time.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FREE LUNCH REEEEEEEEEE

ITT: people who think that people care about the judgement of freetards

Why do freetards always resort to racism when they cant say something not retarded?

Name one realistic alternative.

YoU sHoUlD uSe IrC, iTs ThE bEsT

He is a good man. Used to talk to him.

He bans me and my friends for no reason so we just went to matrix, fuck discord and fuck furfags

Riot? Seems like an acceptable alternative if you want discord but hate discord

email

Notice how nobody responded to you. Discord shills on suicide watch.

>It's an Electron "app", that is, a fucking webpage
Explain in detail why you think this is a bad thing.

>5 minutes after I posted
are you implying Riot is overly shilled and unusable? I can agree with the unusable part, too complicated for normie minds who are moving from discord
I'd rather use something that isn't just wannabe discord, text and images is all I need

do you honestly think their server runs on electron? and if it did, that they would give this to you?

I tried it when it was in beta and it was pretty gross so I stopped right there. I don't need their unified botnet cuckshed to store all of my communication when I've already got imageboards, forums, and VOIP programs that still work perfectly fine.

Most everyone I know moved from skype and TS to this garbage back in 2015.
Used to be pretty good back then actually in terms of latency, voice quality, stability, etc. Now it’s so fucking slow and buggy, and joining calls is a pain in the ass.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with discord. I've got nothing to hide so data collection is not a problem and it shouldn't be to you either unless you're doing illegal shit.
Electron apps are also great and the whole closed source thing is bullshit because they themselves say that they love open source.

There is quite literally absolutely nothing wrong with discord and the only reason people don't use it is because they're stubborn and stuck in the past.

Attached: 1524020078808.jpg (248x233, 9K)

Yes, your #Nitro helps a lot, goy! Thank you for the shekels!

Attached: Screenshot_20190105-102946_1.png (1080x1930, 962K)

teamspeak gang reporting in

Attached: 1522597573513.jpg (960x1280, 151K)

black box that sends all your data directly to satan

>I've got nothing to hide so data collection is not a problem

Attached: ehh.png (230x372, 207K)

based

its okay gramps, you're not the frist to complain about the new generation
jstor.org/stable/985800?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
blogs.scientificamerican.com/literally-psyched/when-i-was-your-age-or-what-is-it-with-kids-these-days/

BGDF GTFO

anything zoomer uses, no matter how good, is cringe and bad in the eyes of a boomer.

I'm a zoomer and I use Riot desu

Freetard detected. If you hate money so much why don't you just off yourself?

stfu boomer and just use it already, it werks

-signed, CIA

>Zoomers
Kill yourself mongoloid

thought you were responding to , sorry for confusion

Attached: pussyyyy.png (404x174, 13K)

Mumble?

fake and gay

how tf is nobody talking about the problems of centralisation of internet?
What's amazing about the internet is that in its core it's nothing but unrestricted transmission of bits between people, by using shit like discord, facebook or google we're putting the service between us and the recipient, allowing it to not only look at what we're sending, but also letting it set the rules of using that service.
That's the price of using "free" services, you're paying with your privacy and freedom.

1/1000000 bait