Why is Android hated by so many normies?

Why is Android hated by so many normies?

Attached: u4.png (598x243, 28K)

Because most people judge character by wallet size.

Tribalism is rampant in low IQ groups

Yet people buy iPhones on finance

Not in my country (Switzerland) nobody cares about that.

good way to tell if an NPC's iq is lower than 50

Google/MS are very uncool brands. Kind of like how normans won't use Facebook but use Instagram, which is owned by Facebook.

>Kind of like how normans won't use Facebook but use Instagram, which is owned by Facebook.
No one under the age of 30 in the West still uses Facebook.

Normies have been told that android devices are for the poor so instead of thinking about this and realizing how retarded this is, they continue to push retarded myths. Don't let this retarded behavior bother you

Normies don't have blue checkmarks on twitter.

but no one knows you financed it.
Same goes for cars, cunt looks flash in that brand new what ever but no one would care if they knew he financed it.

>t. low IQ individual

They don't want "poor people" Androids

They don't buy products for their objective quality. They will only buy a product if it's super expensive. And then they tweet about having no money lol

The Millennial Struggle

>I know you are but what am I?

who are you quoting?

I'm paraphrasing the previous post.

AT&T forced you to finance. You literally can’t pay the entire price up front.

Let's be honest. Most people who have an android bought it not because they're autistic enough to think it's actually better, but only because they couldn't afford an iPhone. And normies can see the correlation.

Not even trying-bait

this

I was buying my girlfriend a cellphone for Christmas a few years back, the AT&T store blew my fucking mind.

What do you mean you won't sell me a phone. You're a goddamned phone store!

>normies
that's a funny way to spell retards user.

Depends™

Events, groups, and messenger are very relevant

My med school will use events and groups for official communication

Friends and I use events and messenger to plan study sessions and get-togethers

I tend to use messenger more than SMS since it's all botnet either way

But I haven't posted a status or photo in years, or liked any pages

I got my S8 on a buy one get one free with my brother, so I guess it's true

But at least I can play webms and flac now

Because Linux. It's intrinsic normie-repellant. Should improve with Fuchsia.

>MrMoneyInPlaceOfPersonality only retweets rich people
imagine my shock

Brand loyalty is a hell of a drug.

The reason I picked Android to begin with when I got my first smartphone is because I heard you can't even transfer songs without itunes and I realized I'm just going to suffer from all the limitation if I pick an iPhone.

Makes sense how the biggest shitcoins have the most braindead communities.

the shithole called murika just keeps on giving

Attached: 1493859146195.jpg (1462x1462, 334K)

This is the exact reason I wear cheap cloths and don't tell anyone how much I make.

The reason I bought an android phone was because all the iphones were ugly as fuck.
Also I'm a stupid sony fanboy.

Homosexuals have aids (aka Apple users)

This. I do the same.
Only two kind of my normie friends have iPotty, the wealthy ones working in non-stem fields like doctors, pharmacologists ect and the broke ass poorfags barely making 5 bucks per hour.
Strange indeed.

Wait, what kind of shithole do you live in where 5 bucks per hour is even a possible wage?

>t. betavirgin

misquote?

This only makes me suspicious that those that can't tell causation from correlation hate Android.

The alpha thing is to display your wealth, but in a humble way. You need to look like a rich tool, but act like a poor guy

At what point did you think I needed to act like you? lmao

At the point when I look in the mirror, and then I look at other people. But I mostly just look in the mirror, so not too often.

Let me just grab you by the shoulders and help you pull your head out of your ass, so you can look up that half of Amerifats make less than $30k a year.
and of course this is before fucking taxes, because you faggots actually brag about your salary before the IRS takes quarter of it

iSheep are cultists, basically. They worship their shit brand and think it's superior because it's cost is slightly above average. Combined with buyer's remorse it makes them very insecure, especially when there hasn't been a single Apple device without a fatal flaw in a decade.

Right...
Thanks anyway.

Most people use it in that age group because of college/school.

Enjoy your student debt cuck

Isn't this the guy spends his days sending $1000+ donations to e-thots on twitch and paying for pewdiepie billboards?

Don't even know what this is. I'm not ameritard. And why the fuck are you this mad about me posting the truth?

I'm not american though. You're telling me your min. wage is that low, you have no free healthcare/free college AND still have to pay lots of taxes?

Bought an Android because applel products are a major pain to deal with and the UI looks butt ugly
Why deal with an ugly phone when I can custom tailor mine to look the way I want?

Good bait but most people actually are careful and logical about their money so they compare prices and won't spend double the price for the same shit. Apple fans on the other hand will pay $1,000 for a piece of shit coated with white paint. You know it because it is a cult. But thank god people are realizing it more and more outside of jewmerica and Apple sales have tanked.

>muh status symbol
While (some) broke ass millenials are struggling with rent and or haven't even paid off their car payments

on one hand it's good because it's a crippled distribution of linux made by google
on the other hand, the only alternative in their heads is iOS

I work in the phone section at a best buy in a large city and you would be appaled (or, well maybe not) at the amount of poor people who line up for the new iphone every time it releases. They'll do literally anything - give back their iPhone X before it's even paid off, apply for our credit card and buy it outright, call their bank to up their credit limit, max out MULTIPLE cards etc. Literally the poorest Mexican families will come in wearing their handmedown goodwill Frozen flipflops and still buy their entire family iphone XS Maxs. It's disgusting and hilarious.

yes

They feel insecure about the fact that other people didn't put themselves in debt for an iCrap. They need some way to justify their poor financial decision, so they are pushing the "lol Android is for losers!" meme

I'm an Android developer, so I'm 'forced' by my profession. Otherwise I would've bought a dumb phone.

Is this an american thing? Here in italy the majority owns androids, especially samsung, but more and more are switching to chink phones. Only a minority of girls or fuccbois has iphones, and nobody thinks that they are superior or some shit

Fear of the unknown.

Who cares what they think. I don't

Apple is for those who want to fake it about being well-off. Normie luxury, so to say.

Attached: iphonexshattered.jpg (770x578, 43K)

You might be right, but we all know that making conclusions on an individual basis from generalizations is stupid.
Just because a lot of people picked Android because they couldn't afford an iPhone, doesn't mean that I spent $1200 up front on a Galaxy Note because I couldn't afford an iPhone.
There are so many areas where if you made a conclusion from generalizations like this you would get crucified, and they need to realize this.

Apple is for iPoor people.

Attached: 1546643452975 - Copy.png (870x876, 290K)

>huawei

Attached: 1522173972987.png (932x1230, 829K)

>applel

Attached: 1522158884142.jpg (810x539, 46K)

>he doesnt know apple music available on android

I don't know what to believe anymore.

Remember twitter for flip phones?

That's the psychological trick. Now you will decide upon someone else opinion.

>he doesn't get the point

Attached: la creatura zorro.png (2842x1570, 2.93M)

Attached: 200w.gif (200x235, 1.29M)

It's just them trying to flex on people but they probably haven't touched an android phone for a long time. Because they are bind to apple's ecosystem they don't know that some mid-tier and high-tier androids are just as good as iphones.
It's also prolly because of snapchat since they literally take a screenshot of your viewfinder on android phones.

Aple really knows how to advertise. Just like McDonald's convinced the poor people that they're restaurants, aple convinced the poor people that their products are badges of wealth.

Never really understood that desu, it's snapchat, why would you even need higher resolution images if you're only looking at it for 5 or so seconds?

you only look at pictures on instagram for 5 seconds before scrolling, image quality matters.

Snapchat is way more popular on ios and if you use snapchat your friends probably do as well. If everyone else's photos look mint and yours look like satan's asshole then people can prolly tell the difference. Then again only petty people care about that shit it's mostly just a meme.

Because normies hate Linux.

>taking that faggot seriously
are you fucking 11?

Exactly... Most people can't afford Apple but buy them anyway. It's a poverty magnet.

I take photos on my DSLR and post them on Snapchat just to flex on the phone posters.

use the DSLR to take nudes and send it to me

>should improve by an internal Google side project which may never leave their offices

You mean under 30s?
Lelwut
Instagram for following frens
WhatsApp for group chats/groupwork

What the fuck? People in the US don't just order phones off Amazon with one-day delivery and then just take their old sim and put it in?

Only fiscally irresponsible retards do. Chads save money and buy shit with money they actually own.

They can be brainwashed into anything, just like they got brainwashed into believing that slicing off your foreskin has health benefits

Says the guy whos job it is to trow money at stupid things with no value...
Irony is a bitch

Attached: 1424841214427.png (400x267, 162K)

i bought android cuz it has clover and iphone doesn't

That is what the smart ones do.

iPhones have become the phone of the poor. I know many people that cannot afford them that still buy them just so they look like they have money. Alot of them use credit cards to buy them or open new phone lines to get them.

Attached: Screenshot_20190105_134124.jpg (1080x1799, 361K)

it's a threat to their feeling of being in a club (from paying dues to apple)

>mr beast
wtf
unsubbed disliked unbased and cuckpilled

Have you ever used an iPhone? It's made for absolute retards. Even Android is over their heads.

I think only in USA they care about that.

I just wanted a good phone for the cheapest I could get it. I don't have friends so I don't give a shit about green messages

Here's your (You)

owning an iphone has nothing to do with being rich

Above all else they need to maintain the illusion that wasting a lot of money is a good decision.

The fact that this thread is literally guilty of the same exact thing it accuses iphone users of is absolutely hysterical.

Imagine having so little self-awareness.

Because the Android user experience is awful and it lacks several features.
The only way I can see things improving is if one particular Android phone destroys the competition and takes at least 90% of the marketshare for android phones. This way the market will be evenly split between Apple and ONE Android phone only, so Android users can experience the same seamless integration and interactivity iPhone users do.