What allows certain gamers to perceive input lag more?

what allows certain gamers to perceive input lag more?
I cant stand anything more than 10millisecond delay from my button press to screen action
what technology needs to arise to close this gap even further?

Attached: 992381381483.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

>10millisecond
kill yourself faggot

Hey retard, your brain takes over 200ms to react to anything
Also LCDs have effective lag around 15-20ms

some people are more suscetible to suggestion and placebo-like effects

Your eyes can't see in HD.

AI RABU YUU

>10millisecond
Lies

This

even your brain has input lag.

>Hey retard, your brain takes over 200ms to react to anything
Yes but that's not the same as noticing delay between input and action

you don't "notice" 10millisecond anything

False. In wood shop we made little cars for a dragstrip. My reaction time launchingthe car was .13 of a second after green hit. Only time the teacher really took note of me

Having a low latency brain.
That doesn't necessarily mean that you're smarter, just that you can react faster.

Training, just like any part of your body

faster reaction means faster processing and a better brain
nice try brainlette

>10ms
nice cyber augmentations you have, brah. nerve impulses travel roughly 12 cm per millisecond. now that sounds like "well my nerves aren't that long lol"
>The total length of your circulatory system stretches an amazing 60,000 miles.

>My reaction time launchingthe car was .13 of a second
that's 130 milliseconds, not 10 and it wasn't a conscious reaction
your brain had nothing to do with it, it just stamped it with the approval seal much, MUCH later
that's how human do

>"well my nerves aren't that long lol"
How long are the nerves from the eye to the brain would be the interesting question.

But 10ms, seems unreasonable he was probably off by a factor of 10 and 100ms seems within reason, you can probably recognize it when eg. your video player drops 3 frames from a 30 FPS video.

Yes, now go try to play musical instrument with 200 ms delay

Being a manlet. The delay is based on the furthest nerve from the brain, so that all the sensory info can be synced up. The taller you are, the slower your reaction, no matter the distance that particular signal has to travel.

>i never experienced thing so it cant be true!!!!
Fucking brainlets. I actually returned monitor once due to 10ms input lag. I dont know the scienxe background and never believed in muh gayming shit, but wheb I tried playing osu on that monitor (very fast paced rhythm gayme) the beats felt like were not synchronized well, or rather were appearing delayed.
This probably can only be experienced with very fast paced gaymes. Point is, its real. And no, its not placebo, I liked that monotor and it was a great deal, I didnt want to return it.

>you can probably recognize it when eg. your video player drops 3 frames
no
you can spot a 10ms flash of light, or change of colors from red to green
"noticing" 10ms input lag between a key press and screen output is utter horseshit.

there's a very big difference between being able to REACT in 10ms and noticing a 10ms delay after the fact.
The brain processes timestamped info, so even if it takes 200ms, it notices it took eg. 30ms between pressing a key and something happening.
For human brain to not notice the delay at all a time difference below 1ms is needed. That's 1000hz.