How can a website with this design have an actual readership? Why are normies visiting this site?

How can a website with this design have an actual readership? Why are normies visiting this site?

Attached: drudge.png (1304x1600, 841K)

Because actual news and facts matters more than how a website looks. I personally prefer theGatewayPundit

Because you're the Norman

Because most of their viewership actually comes from emails and social media.

>if it aint broke don't fix it

Based Drudge

I'm not French user

Boomers

>facts
>drudge report

Attached: I love the smell of ishygddt in the morning.png (478x358, 198K)

Shows how retarded you are since his website is basically the precursor to anything like Google News or HN. It's merely linking to news sources.

Stay butthurt, though

It literally just indexes websites. Even Terry Davis browsed Drudge.

CNN is where you go if you want fake news.

>my cynicism is bounded only by my ignorance

Attached: modern_communist.jpg (542x767, 100K)

It's a testament to the public appetite for content over fluff. People are desperate for information, not infinitely abstracted layers of flash media

The NPC hivemind. Lacking in self-awareness.

>How can a website with this design have an actual readership?
it's a content aggrigator. it doesn't have any readership. people link to his site, his site links to others. most traffic driven to his site is from other sites. it's the human centipede of the internet.

>the NPC cries out in pain as it strikes at you

Attached: 1539325250437.webm (640x330, 2.34M)

jobs up.. big? what retard english is this?

Never heard the sentence 'coming up big' ?
I mean it's a little out there, but definitely not retarded.

*bigly

This osnthe kind of stuff that needs to be posted on Facebook. There is no real movement for quality. Just money.

Yes. It's how you write a headline. Do you not study English in a more advanced setting beyond Go Dog Go?

Pajeet detected

>*crack* *sip* "yeeeeeeep they sure don't make websites like they used to I tell you h'what"
>"wtf this site look like shit!'
pick one fuckboy

Boomers don't like change, bro

Attached: greedyboomers.jpg (564x431, 64K)

Change for the sake of change is the biggest cancer that plagues not just the internet and its websites, but also with many technology companies and their product designs and choices.

Fight me zoomer.

>he thinks fucked up javascript animation bloatshit is more important than content
you are what is wrong with modern web, kike

Terry Davis was literally schizophrenic, not doing much for your case