Which one do you use? I'm using Deluge, why am I wrong for using it?

which one do you use? I'm using Deluge, why am I wrong for using it?

Attached: Deluge Qbittorent.png (884x500, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opentracker
iknowwhatyoudownload.com/en/peer/
github.com/BiglySoftware/BiglyBT/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just use Transmission faggot

>why am I wrong for using it?
You're not

your not.

Then why do people meme when they hear you use Deluge? Does anybody know the difference between the two?

Pick one and use it. What difference does it make? You download animu-girls.avi and set the upload to 0.1 when finished. Does it even matter what client you're using? The end result is you fapping to 2D traps.

>Then why do people meme
Because it's funny

>2D traps
2D is boring, I use it to download 3D traps. Real is always better.

There's nothing wrong with Deluge nor QB. Both clients are excellent

BiglyBT on the desktop and mobile, Transmission on the server.

>which one do you use?
Transmission

Attached: 1525571562876.png (256x256, 26K)

Which of these is the meme?

All of them and none.

>set the upload to 0.1
For what purpose?

Attached: file.png (1433x122, 6K)

just use what works for you, qbittorrent works best for me

Based and redpilled. I always seed my torrents because I don't have any data cap or government sending a SWAT team to my home for seeding.

Freetards are faggots with their Transmission shit. Transmission doesn't offer an option to bind your application to a network interface and it also doesn't offer sequential download. Fucking communists.

I fucking hate that I cannot right click and "Open Folder" in deluge and it bringing me to the actual folder instead of the destination where all downloads end up.
WHY, JUST BRING ME TO THE ACTUAL FOLDER LIKE UTORRENT 2.2.1 DID. This is the only thing I dislike about Deluge.

qbit cause search

protip: its all the same shit

>not pausing/removing the torrent when complete
>being a seedcuck

Attached: youll_never_get_away_with_this_dr_atkins.png (546x691, 299K)

sage. i use aria2. gui suckz.

I have a 1000/1000 mbits connection so have to use that upload bandwidth for something or I'd be paying for something I never use

i use libtorrent and my own coded GUI, id link my github but you faggot would just make fun of me

At least show the GUI so we have something to laugh at

Where do you think the data comes from lmao
Sorry MPAA but your tricks aren't going to work here.

It's not polite to talk about user's not

I use both although i only use qbit for searching

Installing qbittorent in a server always shits its pants although theres a qbittorentnox

>deliberately risking distributing illegal material for absolutely no benefit of your own
>expecting honor amongst pirates

>seeding is seen as honorable
top kek
it's just internet traffic you dolt.

tixati

I've seen faggots on this board try to argue that it's morally wrong not to seed, seedfags are delusional

>tfw no honorable seeders

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-05 at 22.15.50.png (736x162, 29K)

Why would you not only retain that information, but project it on to others?
There might be something legitimately wrong with you.
It's just bits. It takes more effort not to seed than it does otherwise and there's literally no downfall unless you live in a country worse than Brazil, which there are not many in terms of internet standards.

Because distribution is always worse in the eyes of the law than consumption, why the fuck would you willingly open yourself up to further risk when a simple right click and "pause" negates all that?

I do not agree with such laws, such is my liberty.
if the state wishes to challenge me, then so be, such is my duty to challenge the law.

This is American citizenship 101.
Why would anyone be afraid of everyday living?
What sense is there in being controlled like that when you have no obligation to.

Also on a legal and technical level you're not correct.
Pausing is infinitely worse if you're trying to dodge association with the swarm.
Not only are you not seeding, but you're still connected to the swarm+tracker that they monitor.
They don't have to catch you distributing, in most places they can't since it would imply that the copyright holder is the one freely distributing it.
They only have to see you connected to assert that you are likely distributing.
Have you never noticed that all the cases that result in punishment have admission of distribution for profit or visual/physical testimony of the same?

You're only going to get in trouble for copyright infringement, which this is not.
Even in the cases where you're distributing copyrighted content, you're not selling it.

At worst you're violating arbitrary ToS rules for your ISP, which has nothing to do with the law.

Furthermore, the most popular tracking software inserts random IP addresses into their swarm list which gets further propagated by things like DHT and PEX is some cases. Giving people plausable deniability for basically the whole protocol since it's majority of the network.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opentracker

nothing wrong with deluge.

For the curious, this is why you see downloads you never actually participated in on sites like this
iknowwhatyoudownload.com/en/peer/

>We are ready to share data on an automated basis, in a different cross-sections and formats. Besides we do have the technical means for "catching" users, who do participate in the torrent-file seeding. By means of connecting to the user's device and subsequent downloading of one tiny piece from the torrent-file, it is possible to collect a TCP-dump of the data exchanged for that piece. There is a unique fingerprint associated with both those data exchanged and the torrent-file itself [0]. That allows to prove the fact that torrent distribution had been taken place from the particular IP address [1]. Everything mentioned above will be potentially actual/useful in Russia [2]. If interested in cooperation, you could let us know:
how come ruskies made this

Attached: 3c4effaf.png (75x31, 742)

When people hide and say things like
>of course I don't use bittorrent, that's for criminals and bad people!
it does nothing but harm themselves if they lie.
The world needs to be open about this if the stigma is to ever change.
Russians probably know this. They have no fear.

What's the best client for Android? Flud?

FWIW I'm using QB on Ubuntu, and it doesn't """leak""" packets into the unproxied/non-VPN connection I use, so having downloads traced back to me is extremely unlikely. Can't speak for Deluge though.

Probably this >BiglyBT

This is the latest name for Vuze which used to be Azures, and that's one of the oldest and most fleshed out clients. It's also natively written in Java already so it should make sense on Android.

Haven't tried Flud myself. But realistically all the clients are more or less the same anyway. They all download files. Unless you need specific features.

I like libretorrent, since all torrent clients are the same you might as well get one that's FOSS and no ads

The only benefit I will raise for Bigly is that it's the same client as on the desktop/server and also can act as a remote for other instances.

It is also FLOSS
github.com/BiglySoftware/BiglyBT/

For most people this is probably not important, but for me I want to use the least amount of tools for the same task as possible across platforms.
It's why I use things like Vim. Learn it once, and know that it works on everything I use.

>tfw not using rtorrent

Attached: bluepills.jpg (1280x720, 141K)