My friend group removed me from the group text because I don't have iMessage

My friend group removed me from the group text because I don't have iMessage.

Attached: KmZltKAm.jpg (320x270, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=78-4RobJQ0Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Understandable, you ruin group messages by making it impossible to share high-quality images or videos.

Nice blog post

Are you too poor to buy a $50 used iPhone?

I wish I would get removed from my group texts desu senpai.

What kind of phone are you using instead, user

Attached: 1543732977234.jpg (400x400, 36K)

>Not using a cross platform messenger like Telegram, Signal or WhatsApp like the rest of the world.

In the US we don't need to use fake texting because we have actual SMS infastructure eurotrash hahah.

>having friends

Attached: 1517974857843.jpg (601x601, 156K)

Just Hacktintosh it, bro

>we don't need to use fake texting
>instead we use fake texting with platform vendor lock-in

I thought it had more to do with encryption, but whatevs

youtube.com/watch?v=78-4RobJQ0Y
This except for free.
Bad people will out themselves to you for free and avoid you on their own.
I legitimately don't want to be friends with people that petty, better to find out sooner than later.

Good. I fucking hate green messages. You can't even use the unique features iMessage has and non iOS devices can't even see/use them.

>spending $50 to carry around 2 phones just so you can associate with dickheads
middle jej

Same, but now I don't have any friends

Not only that, but it disrupts EVERYBODY in the groupchat. Everyone with iMessage can't see/use the features so it's only reasonable to remove everyone that isn't using iOS.

>my friend group
>removed me
Cuck

They are not your friends. Cut them off now, you will do it anyway at some point. Or keep contact but go full sociopath mode and only ever network with them when it benefits you.

you are better off without friends than clinging to someone that is that stupid

Wasn't microsoft sued for forcing IE onto users? Why is imessage bullshittery allowed?

>friend
>judges you based on your phone choice
you lost nothing of value

god. i fucking hate insufferable shills like you. 1/10 for making me reply to this bait.

Attached: 1526696630416.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

>My friend group
>removed me from the group text because I don't have iMessage.
Do zoomers actually have any fucking concept of what friend is?

Attached: 1506108530821.gif (220x268, 458K)

there are acnes with more depth than these sheeple

>My friend group
Hate to break it to you, but those people were never your friends.

OP, this.

Who needs em?
What's the difference between a group chat and this anyway?

I'd rather associate with anonymous strangers than half the people in my city.
At least this place has interesting opinions.

People in my area remind me of DHT traffic.
>I heard that john said that sally said that stacey was bored
who fucking cares

Attached: people.jpg (400x269, 43K)

Why are you mad that you can't use iMessage?

This. Although hackintoshing just to play with iMessage and FaceTime is god tier retardedness. It's easier for OP to tell these faggots he calls "friends" to fuck off.

>2019
>still using text messages
seriously, why do Americans do this? I haven't sent a text message to, or received one from, an actual human since 2012 when I bought my first smartphone.

>>>still using text messages
I hate to tell you this, but everyone who isn't a loser has sent or received for the past years.
>It's easier for OP to tell these faggots he calls "friends" to fuck off.
It's the opposite. His friends already told him to fuck off.

Apparently normiesharts do this

What do they talk about? How do they make friends and fall in love?

>everyone who isn't a loser has sent or received for the past years.
nobody I know has, literally everyone's on WhatsApp or Telegram

Post your phone number and we'll send you a nice text.

Attached: 1384680975897.jpg (544x483, 88K)

kill yourself

Attached: Screenshot_20190105-123402_Brave.jpg (1440x2560, 818K)

If ibabies would just use signal there would be no problems. It does everything iMessage does but is probably more secure and is available on all systems

Literally untrue. I use messenger or whatsapp with all my friends. Half of them have iPhones including my gf but texting is obsolete as fuck

That's a good thing, honestly. Doesn't seem like he was a very good friend.

What do you mean "actual SMS infrastructure"? Doesn't iMessage use the internet?

I live in Japan and the only time i use text messages is to verify logins or registrations for websites. Everyone, including old fucks use LINE. Thats it. And I think those clones Koreans use Kakao Talk, and the disgusting chinese use WeChat

ah yes, SMS. the bleeding edge in communication technology

t. clueless

Well guess what, imessage is whatsapp/telegram analog but vendor locked-in. The reason they removed OP is probably because they're poorfags and can't afford SMS but too dumb to use a real messenger.

Buying a phone just to talk with itoddlers is the most cuck Jow Forums thing I can think of, 2nd only to using bootcamp to run windows on a mac

>can't afford SMS
literally every single phone contract in my country includes unlimited sms, because nobody uses that shit anyway

Zoomer here.
Americans are really weird people, literally no one would do the OP where I live.

I know its bait. But knowing that people actually think like this and it is the majority opinion upsets me.

Attached: 479.jpg (295x378, 23K)

No, they removed him because >

Why americans don't use whatsapp, telegram or viber? i have iphone and i use whatsapp because i can also make free calls from it. whatsapp is very stable and has been for at least 5 years. when person im talking with has flagship phone and mobile internet it is indistinguishable from normal call. even better since it connects immediately and drains less battery

Meant to quote

did you skip a phrase or did you just say no one would fuck him?

*craaaack*
SMS...
*SIIIP*
now THAT was real messaging.

god she has huge mammaries

Attached: snapshot_15.10_[2016.12.23_02.34.31].png (1920x1080, 2.77M)

It still is. Not wasteful with bandwidth like imessage

>phone contract
I bet they only send messages when connected to wifi actually

This would work, but IIRC even an iPod 4 (probably earlier) can receive iMessages. Even though the OP is completely fake (that image is from an article on "muh green bubbles") those types of people are still too retarded to understand that a $100 second-hand iPhone that runs iOS 5 can still get iMessages.

you're aware that most countries outside the US aren't getting fucked by their ISPs and phone carriers, right?

Why are android users mad that iMessage is literally the superior messaging app? Then when they can’t just a group chat with imessage they get all butthurt. It’s not like they want to kick you out, but then all the features get fucked up because of your green-texting. You’re literally a parasite in the group; you can’t use the features, you can’t see them, and you cause iphone users to not be able to use them properly.

I hate this so much. I try posting reactions to a text and then it gets converted to text so android-babbies can “see it”. Then everyone sees the text and not the reaction instead. It’s fucking retarded. OPs friends did good.

Why can't Apple just release imessage for Android if it bothers them so much. You're not afraid it would hurt sales, right?

>every phone can do email even pre smartphone
>people insist on using phone numbers and SMS over human readable email addresses and SMTP
How did this ever happen

>all these different messaging apps

>repeating the MSN Messenger/AIM/ICQ wars of 2000

YOU FOOLS

Attached: 1546467929483.png (787x830, 647K)

>all these retards replying
SAGE, REPORT AND HIDE, FAGGOTS.

>Why can't Apple just release imessage for Android if it bothers them so much.
Apple is not bothered by android not using iMessage. Android fags are bothered, though.

boomers want to keep calling/using phone numbers

Eighteenth post best post

Example 1 of many issues with androids in ios groupchats.
What iMessage users should see: the question mark to the right or thumbs up for likes.
Instead, because of the single android user, you get the liked message. And no one can see the thumbs up. In fact, no one even saw the question mark I sent. Instead, they get the text “‘name’ questioned *text message*”
Fuck androids.

Attached: 02F736E3-CFFF-435C-B428-CC314782037F.jpg (659x154, 31K)

What is a messaging infrastructure comrade?

i would have blocked him on everything even twitter

How is this Androids fault and not the vendor's?
Isn't this their bug?

Yeah sexting is the future, amirite bro

I think the funniest part of having an iphone is teasing android users and them taking it super seriously.
Like, they're just fucking phones who cares lmao

Everyone in this thread, evidently

It’s androids fault because they can’t use iMessage and its features. It’s like you’re asking linux to run an executible file without some other source like wine. Simple fix is to kick them out.

Apple just needs to license out the iMessage protocol someway, provide some sort of implementation that can run on something other than fucking iphones, and problem is solved, but too bad apple wants you to buy a fucking phone

You sound like a spoiled babby

>It’s androids fault because they can’t use iMessage
How is that their fault and not Apple's?

Why the fuck would anyone need to like something in a fucking groupchat? Don't zoomers use snapchat or something like that for their daily dose of attention?

license would cost 1000 usd per minute

>ew user, did you seriously just turned everyone's bubbles green

Attached: 1538054240799.jpg (800x1200, 678K)

How it is their fault and not Android’s?

Pretty much. Green texters should be punished.

>In the US we don't need to use fake texting because we have actual SMS infastructure eurotrash hahah.
TEXTING COST A LOT OVER HERE. DELET

Attached: enough.gif (935x670, 674K)

>friends
normans OUT

Apple is the one that develops it.
Android users are just that, users.
They can rectify the problem in 1 of 2 ways.
Fix the behavior, or release iMessage for Android.
Or both.
It's their application.

am*rican false flag

I live in Germany faggot. You're probably a stupid Br*t

>MOMMY I NEED MILKIES NOW!

Yes it’s there application but there is no reason for apple to release a unique feature on another operating system.
>recrify the problem
What problem? The only one’s with a problem are android users. Literally kick out android users from groupchats if there is a problem. Apple doesn’t give a fuck about them and they are doing fine.

You're not being genuine with me.

Americans are blithering buffons
>Muh iMessage
>Muh FaceTime
Absolutely laughable

Why not? What's the point of downloading Whatsapp, LINE, Facebook Messenger, Snapchat, Telegram, etc just to talk to people when SMS/MMS is already there on everyone's phone? What fucking magical benefit am I missing here that actually makes that the better option?

Do you guys use data or something?

Attached: 1545312864935.gif (276x260, 1.08M)

How many of you use group messages? And how many of those actually get value from that?

Most of my friends are also on android so I dont have this issue

>100 baited morons replied to this street shitting pajeet's shill thread instead of reporting

Attached: 1530617117325.jpg (480x480, 26K)

no one thinks like that, anywhere.
75% of everything you see online is marketing shills.
what you 2 need to realize is that the OP is a marketing shill. marketers want to install fear and anxiety in you in order to get you to buy their useless shit.
what you have to realize is that you cannot trust anything you see online, it is so corrupted and fucked by paid shills of every single faction from neonazis to SJWs to apple to disney that nothing is true and nothing is reliable.
you can only trust yourself and your own opinions, and the opinions of a small circle of trusted IRL friends.

Attached: da1b5cbe0c39f1793c2e37e43ea070f7--love-drawings-itslopez.jpg (736x736, 59K)

He means they have cell towers. This is an improvement over Europe, since we only have telegraph lines.

Attached: 1532473526312.png (737x639, 100K)

>not nerdy enough to use discord
>not normie enough to use group snap/instagram/facebook

literally who the fuck uses group imessage?