Today I have learned that my i5 2500k from 2011 is basically on par with many of recent CPUs...

Today I have learned that my i5 2500k from 2011 is basically on par with many of recent CPUs, like ryzen 7 1800X (effective speed): cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/AMD-Ryzen-7-1800X-vs-Group-/3916vs10

Attached: i52500k.png (1433x275, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cpu.userbenchmark.com/
cpubenchmark.net/compare/.
youtu.be/HiPRXSdcywM?t=410
userbenchmark.com/UserRun/13478622
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was thinking of getting a 1060, but now I am thinking of 1070, as it's probably not going to be bottlencked that much and the price difference is not too big.

Today I have confirmed that OP is retarded, and it's only 20 minutes since the day started!

I smell a butthurt faggot who bought an AMD CPU recently and it's underperforming.

Not him but you're fucking retarded dude.

Attached: untitled-3.png (682x798, 38K)

t. retard who doesn't understand effective speed of a single unit CPU compared with another, same unit

>effective speed
Is this the "don't think, FEEL" version of Sandyshit users?

kek stay mad with your stuttering housefire pozzed garbage of a cpu

Attached: untitled-3.png (672x794, 44K)

>A new Incel coping mechanism appears days before the CES
Fascinating

>MUH PROCESSING POWER
No one cares about it, unless they work for NASA or similar shit. As a gamer, I don't care about it.

Intelfags are mentally ill retards with stockholm syndrome.

>Intelfags
Oooooh so this is what it's all about, the brand. I should have known all this time, I forgot that this is an AyyyMD board.

I wouldn't buy Intel pozzed garbage even if it was infinitely better for just $1.

Attached: riptel.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

>gets destroyed in games
Great choice, faggot.

Single core performance is what really matters for most applications you fucking nonce

>tfw it's 2019 and there's still nothing worth upgrading to

Attached: 1545322392537.jpg (184x184, 34K)

Go easy on them, they still suffer from stockholm syndrome after 10 years of Intel abuse.

If you have a 4c/4t I have bad news for you.

Quoting UserBenchMark:

Q What is the effective CPU speed index?
A A gaming orientated measure of CPU speed that favours single over multi core performance. Intel i7-7700K ≈ 100%.

Buy Intel, because stutters are a good thing!

> cpu.userbenchmark.com/
> "submarine" and "UFO" ratings
Sorry, honey, but I have to discard your opinion since it's based on rating from a kids' website. Please use real metrics like bogomips or data from cpubenchmark.net/compare/.

What stutters? The fuck are you talking about. I have not YET got any stutter on this CPU except for last days when I was testing out my AMD RX 580 for which I will be getting money back and getting a real card. This is my thread from yesterday: Get informed faggot: youtu.be/HiPRXSdcywM?t=410

Give me the news.

Attached: 1536868980593.jpg (759x847, 48K)

Are they comparing a whole database of user sent benchmarks? Because that's what userbenchmark does. In a minute there are dozens of benchmarks made from people. I really don't see how this is "kiddie" thing.
Oh, you found some words you don't like so you think you can just ignore the whole site because I just exposed your favourite brand?

Your CPU is choking in modern games, if you actually bothered checking the usage.

>corelet

Imagine using your PC for gayming and watching youtube cat videos

Almost like a console.

But I don't play games on my PC anymore, user.

Attached: 1528593601666.jpg (320x320, 33K)

Worse, at least your console won't choke with chat in the background.

PROCESSING POWER DOESN'T MATTER

I doubt it has the single core performance to keep up with modern intel though.

Now is a decent time to upgrade from sandybridge, though if you can wait another year or two, that's obviously even better for you.

Attached: 2018-12-15 12_57_30.png (398x397, 17K)

sure it is buddy
userbenchmark.com/UserRun/13478622
my previous 3570k was OC'd higher than yours and god damn was it trash in comparison

Attached: OP is retarded.png (1432x312, 65K)

upgrading makes no sense if your use case is satisfied, but pretending an 6 year old 150W housefire @4,5GHz is "as good" as new processors because it can catch up in games to an entry level 2core pentium is retarded.
It's objectively shit by todays standards.

are you retarded?
All 4C/4T CPUs are basically obsolete. Modern titles will just rape it and you will never be able to use the full power of a 1070 in most games.

imagine being this retarded

using jewtel, checked and m8 fag

he's not wrong for new games, even plenty of older games will have impacted 0.1% and 1% lows when using a quad core CPU, even if the average FPS is within reason.

state of intel users

have you played a single game that came out in the last 2 years? Almost all of those AAA games will just anally rape your 2500k. My 4C/8T intel struggles with new games sometimes.
I wouldn't expect the CPU usage to be below 100% on a 2500k.

are you on an i3? and while a game like battlefield or other "AAA" games will struggle, turning down certain CPU intensive operations will often not have any downside on the visual quality
AAA games now-days are shit anyhow
but to say a 4c cant max out a 1070 is stupid, not everyone is running 144fps@1440p
a 4c is more than sufficent for 144@1080p or 60@4k

Quad core? What do you need dual core for? Single core processors are more than enough for everybody

epic

Attached: 1529527909277.jpg (700x691, 80K)

⅞ core? What do you need ¾ of a core for?