Freetards can't graphical interface

why can't freetards into basic GUI/UX?

>showing tab when only 1 image is open
>all these gigantic, ugly, outdated looking bottons on top
>adding all these functions to the default toolbar that will barely be used ever
yikes!

Attached: 1531499047194.jpg (1243x1240, 187K)

XnView is not even open soars.

freetards still can't into GUI though.

being overwhelmed by graphical elements is a sign of actual autism

>overwhelmed
where exactly did you pull that from, other than your ass

that's a guy right?

>waaah why doesn't this thing do everythingI want exactly how I want it!
It's a matter of personal preference, you big dumb faggot. If you don't like it you can fork the software and change it. By the way, programming isn't hard. If you can read English documentation and you have an IQ over 80, then you can program. Go make your own shit, you ungrateful nigger.

Wouldn't surprise me. OP is a massive faggot.

Attached: retarded_Wojak_landing_pad_Pepe_helicopter.jpg (400x421, 17K)

Good thing about open source is that you can modify the code to fit your needs. Not like you can, though.

kys, faggots.

>hurr just make your own
gueue a million loonix distros, none of which are solid or even finished/polished.

yeah, scattered effort and endless forks are great and everyone has to be a developer to get something decent. basic GUI/UX is not rocket science, but it's the kryptonite to autistic freetards.

are you implying that the current people who call themselves "UI designers" can? go on any popular website and watch for design errors
common ones: lots of different fonts without reason, bright theme with light grey text for ultra unreadability, incredible whitespace, misaligned text in buttons, bad centering, things that pop into view without explicit interaction, lack of content above the fold

of course, this design isnt great either, it needs some distinction between buttons, it needs a better icon set (smaller)
perhaps a more segmented layout or a office-like ribbon layout could work
the zoom shouldnt be in the top bar either, it's already on the bottom
the navigation buttons should probably go elsewhere (bottom?)
the tabs are fine as is, id rather have 1 tab than have a tab display plop in and push everything down when i open a 2nd image

Yes, make your own. I mean it. You know better than the rest, so you are the most qualified man for the job. Get to it, I am genuinely interested in your product.

>Yes, make your own. I mean it.
don't call out garbage! just make your own haha!

Attached: 1540581568090.jpg (906x1024, 66K)

Seems like the kryptonite here is your inability to do something and complaining that someone else should do it better. It's a free product, open and ready to modified and yet you still can't fix whatever problem you have because you are too fucking stupid to take the time to get what you want.

>complaining that someone else should do it better.
complaining that software should stop being stuck 20 years in the past because autistic spergs can't figure out human interaction.

That's hardly their biggest UX failure.

Hey man, if you're so great then you do better. Oh wait, you can't. You're too much of a brainlet to spend the month or two learning to program so you can fix these "problems" most other people don't have. You have every opportunity to fix this and you won't take it. Seeking something out, getting it for free, and demanding it to be held up to your standard without any effort on your own part is the definition of entitlement.
Grow up.

Your skills revolve around 'calling out garbage'. That's the only thing you're capable of. You can't even recognize actual garbage, you don't even realize that Xnview isn't open source or libre. You can't design GUIs or program, all you can do is 'freetards this, freetards that', like having a personal vendetta against people just trying to make the computing world better.

why are you making lame excuses for someone else's software? cuck.

>stop having a negative opinion on software I have nothing to do with!

Don't give a shit about the software. I just think you're dumb and I wanted to let you know about it.

I don't get it. What year did you take that screenshot?

Attached: Untitled2.png (1280x800, 539K)

>don't give a shit
then stfu and gtfo, sperg.

Sorry you can't fix your own problems and instead just shitpost about them.

>those giant buttons up top

>your own problems
how is it my problem? the software's GUI objectively sucks ass.

Works for everyone else, sperg. It is your problem because you can fix it.

I've never seen anyone complain about this specific software, yet alone its GUI. That technically makes it your problem.

>I have not seen something so it doesn't exist
good one, brainlet.

I may be a freeturd but at least I'm not a pedo

Show us, then. I'm sure you can find something in the archives or some forum. Show us you're not the only one.

xnview barely fucking works

>what is their forum

I'm running my desktop at 1280x800. It's just scaling. You/OP just chose a software that you/they didn't like, then acted like all freeware everywhere is represented by it. That's retarded.

freeware is universally known for shit tier GUIs

>showing tab when only 1 image is open
Design that implies functionality is good. It should be part of the title bar, like in web browsers, but that's it.

>gueue [sic] a million loonix distros
It's called having a choice, you brain dead moron. You wintards always complain about how the win 7 UI was better, imagine using an OS where you can actually choose a DE instead of being locked to whatever retardation the corporate overlords have come up with.

>scattered effort and endless forks are great
You probably watched the first half of one of Lunduke's meme talks.

>none of which are solid or even finished
The package managers work and the repos are kept up to date so the distros themselves are pretty much feature complete.

>basic GUI/UX is not rocket science, but it's the kryptonite to autistic freetards
Basic GUI like having multiple virtual desktops (finally available in windows since 2015), or basic UX like not forcing updates and not having retarded defaults has not eluded freetards as far as I'm aware.

XnView isn't even open source you fucking idiot

Because graphics and UX designers don't believe in free work

OP is stupid --- BUT --- OP never said anything about open source. Free does not necessarily mean open.

I'm using Ubuntu with Cinnamon. I rather like how I have it set up to look, actually. Looks pretty much just like Gnome, but works better for my tastes.
Your tastes clearly just aren't as good as mine.

It's pretty clear what he meant by talking about freetards.

God I hope so. I'm having a great wank.

Pretty sure OP is running Windows 10.

It's not even free software dude

Attached: 2019-01-05-203046_1180x135_scrot.png (1180x135, 30K)

I stick to my previous statement; OP is stupid.

Attached: not_a_freetard.jpg (250x214, 15K)

>freetard means open sores
yikes!

Attached: 1517947147709.jpg (645x729, 81K)

sorry, I dont understand, what is the problem, chum ?

>chum

Attached: 1531784885831.gif (500x287, 579K)