How would you design a floor plan for subsidized basic housing...

How would you design a floor plan for subsidized basic housing? Google bought my patent for Smart Integrated Blockchain Infrastructures (SIBI). I'm just sailing the world wide web getting opinions that Google will refer to.

Attached: basicnecessities.jpg (500x500, 33K)

I'd rather live in one of these, than some shitty box.

Attached: 415.jpg (535x389, 70K)

For sure make sure it has one of those stackable washer dryer units in the closet.

Those are DANK

>please do my homework for me
is that way faggot

>subsidized
Get a job, hippy

probably a gas chamber, with ovens in the back

You ever met the kind of people who need subsidies to have a place to live, OP? Prison cell with noting even remotely breakable inside. Anything else is a waste of money, they'll just destroy it. People don't value or take care of things that are given to them as entitlements.

That is 4-5x larger than it should be. Subsidized housing should be communal. Something like homeless shelters or dorms. You get a bed in a shared room, bathrooms in the hallway for everyone on that floor, and there's a room to eat that has 2 microwaves and a kettle.

How much would building something like this cost anyway?
Seems pretty comfy to me.

did someone ask for communal housing

Attached: KowloonWalledCity.jpg (2000x1133, 2.5M)

Is that mini ITX housing?

I'm a hacker and I've lived in SROs due to criminal record (long story).

First, sound proofing. Shitty areas filled with junky's and mental patients are LOUD.
Second, bug proofing. Bed bugs are a thing and rampant in any kind of community living so did you pack your walls with diatomaceous earth?
Third, security. When the street junky's mistakenly think your apartment is some other guy who owes them money and they're trying to break down your door.
Fourth, maintenance. Because any subsidized housing will have subpar maint run by scam landlords so pick your suppliers for things like heating carefully that the most amount of random contractors can fix, because the tenant will almost certainly have to pay for their own maint. "But that's illegal!" yeah, but it takes at least 2 years to go through the system to enforce them to do maintenance, and you have no heat, so you pay yourself.

Attached: US.jpg (684x517, 21K)

/thread

that's a very large one bedroom apartment

OK i am curious, what is your story friend? what did you hack?

Attached: hacker-wallpapers-30679-4851836.jpg (1920x1080, 277K)

If I was tasked with designing a floor plan for subsidized basic housing I would plan them to be only the most minimal type of dwellings. Literally a bed that is at the most 6 feet in length and 3 feet wide, with a bit of room adjacent to the bed and maybe some drawers too. The kitchen, toilets, showers, and everything else of the other kind would be common facilities shared between residents in a communal space.

>First, sound proofing. Shitty areas filled with junky's and mental patients are LOUD.
>Second, bug proofing. Bed bugs are a thing and rampant in any kind of community living so did you pack your walls with diatomaceous earth?
So Techies then?

but in all seriousness He is correct.

Attached: photo.jpg (512x511, 53K)

Honestly,
It depends on how many civil human liberties you wish to subsidize for an individual.

Decide on that, then decide on a floor-plan for such things.

Subsidized housing doesn't need a livingroom. Put the kitchen and dining space in the bedroom. 300sqft or LESS.

LARP

That looks bigger than the apartment I'm renting for $720

>subsidized basic housing
I wonder just who could be behind such commie horseshit.

Attached: wonder.gif (480x640, 3.07M)

>probably a gas chamber, with ovens in the back
unironically this. we need more ways to cull genetic dead ends.