>DEVICE NOT RECOGNIZED
>ACCESS DENIED
>send recovery email
>put in recovery code
>THANK YOU FOR PROVING YOU HAVE ACCESS TO THE RECOVERY EMAIL
>THIS DOESN'T PROVE THIS IS YOUR ACCOUNT
>ACCESS DENIED
>recover account
>do you have access to this phone number?
>no, what about my recovery email
>send recovery email
>put in recovery code
>THANK YOU FOR PROVING YOU HAVE ACCESS TO THE RECOVERY EMAIL
>THIS DOESN'T PROVE THIS IS YOUR ACCOUNT
>ACCESS DENIED

Great job google, i guess it's time to make a new gmail account and start from scratch on all google services

Attached: nothing sus.jpg (1458x1810, 407K)

Retard why didn't you have 2FA

Give it back, Jamal

tfw too stupid for the botnet

this isn't a jamal thread, it's my account and i know the password, but my new computer isn't a "trusted device" so i can never use my account again

Try contacting Google support?
That's your only option

GIBJ

Google completely erased it's human support 5 years ago

vpn to near where you were and try again?

You should have printed the security codes for two factor authentication its your own fucking fault idiot.

doesn't exist

Why is this OP's fault? If you made a Gmail account back when it came out in 2004, you just needed a username and a password, and that's still a valid means of logging in. Assuming OP has a sufficiently safe password that he changed from time to time, why would he ever have needed 2FA? SMS isn't even real 2FA because it's not something tangible that you actually have. I think it's ridiculous that you can be denied access even though you have the correct authorization. There's no reason for Google to not believe OP.

>time to make a new gmail account
The current fucking state of Jow Forums - Google

Use mail client

Ya this is legit, I had it happen to me too. It straight up locked me out of my account and asked for phone confirmation (I don't carry my smartphone very often).

Luckily I had it with me at that time, but I nope'd out of Gmail ever since and now I only use Protonmail. Fuck Google niggers.

I had literally no problems so I can only assume the user is a fucking retard.

Because he is an idiot who didn't plan for this properly.
Google have several methods of getting access to your account in these events. It seems OP just moved overseas without reviewing them or thinking about how he was going to ensure he could keep access and so he got fucked in the ass.
OPs angry, but for everyone who has a problem like this Google stops 1000 people trying to log into accounts illegitimately, so cry as he might it's up to him to ensure he maintains access.

And if OP had read any of the security advisory emails or followed any of the prompts to improve security he may have printed his fallback security codes which are SPECIFICALLY for the shitty situation he is in now. Problem was easily avoidable but he was lazy and didn't care about his account.

>using google services in current year
deserved

God why does it have to be so complicated. What's wrong with username + password? I doubt people get their shit hacked this day and age.

>blocks login
>asks for a phone number to confirm my identity
>no phone number tied to this account
>lets me put literally any phone number I want
>receives a code and lets me in
why do they do this? "sure, hacker, come on in"?

Fuck off Google shills

better yet, there is an email backup code, i get the code, put it in, and it does nothing

They lock you out of your account and demand more information from you so they can sell it. It's just their way to collect more data off you for the botnet.