When are they going to release their new coolers? im tired of waiting!

when are they going to release their new coolers? im tired of waiting!

Attached: serveimage.png (214x236, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hardwareluxx.de/index.php/artikel/hardware/kuehlung/32410-noctua-nh-d15-im-test.html?start=7
hardwareslave.com/reviews/cooling/noctua-nh-d15-cpu-cooler-review/10/
pcper.com/reviews/Cases-and-Cooling/Noctua-NH-D15-CPU-Cooler-Review/Cooler-Comparison-Testing
overclock3d.net/reviews/cases_cooling/cpu_air_cooler_mega_test/3
pcstats.com/articleview.cfm?articleid=2521&page=5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's gonna be so good about it? Is it just a bunch of metals fins with some heat pipes as usual?

im looking forward to their new uh-12. it's supposed to come with two of their new 120 mm fans and it's supposed to cool as well as the nh-d15.

it's also smaller than the nh-d15, so you'll have more room for ram.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1920x1280, 360K)

>uh-12
i mean nh-u12

I heard they're mixing it up a bit this time

Yeah. I have three of these fans and they're perfectly (trust me, I'm the king of noise autists) inaudible at 30% fan speed (about 800 RPMs) which is unprecedented among 120mm fans.
I've always been more of a Nidec person myself, but those fans are an absolute wonder.

It's only because they make good products that they're allowed to get away with the awful colors. I'm about to drop $150 into 5x a12s because they're in a league of their own but at the same time I don't want to support their shitty behavior.

they make black versions of them though you retard

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1604x952, 370K)

these are not A12x25 and much worse fans

Replacing the fans on the current nh-u12 with A12's would be the same right?

BeQuiet!>Noctua

Sterrox is cheating.
Without that material, their newest fan will be nothing more than a Nidec clone with magentic bearings

>Not embracing patrician beige/brown fans
I see an NPC

>an
No user, you're the npc

no
the cooler for the NEW nh-u12 is going to be brand new

it's not worth buying the older model now
i hate waiting

Absulute retard

to me the color is a status symbol
like anyone who sees it will recognize it's noctua

>when are they going to release their new coolers? im tired of waiting!

Some things suck as a rocket engine or ballpoint pen have reached optimal design and are impossible to economically improve upon with existing materials.

What can they even do? Paint shit black for looks? That literally introduces parasitic heat insulation.
Adding paint to the plastic degrades it's qualities.

The DH 15 won't get any better

why? can they alter the physics? no? then why would they release something new? fucking retard
>please make a cooler with RGB!!!
kill yourself

D15 with triple 140mm sterrox fans and airflow blocked from sides, add two more heatpipes, make cooler wider towards top of atx motherboards, also there's room to increase height by 5mm for better 140mm fan and ram compability.

result: 1c cooler and lot more expensive
sugoi

When will the consumer cucks learn.

Attached: 53634.png (565x800, 111K)

When will you learn that 33db at 1000khz is vastly different from 33db at 200hz.

Never because you're fucking stupid.

Why would I get noctua when i can get this for cheaper, in the colour i want, and performs within a few degrees?

I respect noctua's quality, but i'd never buy them because they are overpriced and ugly to me

Their new A12x25 cost $59AUD, retarded, and their NFA14 costs $39 even though it's comparable to the Silent Wings 3 at $29

Attached: be-quiet-dark-rock-pro-4-2.jpg (1000x768, 113K)

drp4 is literally the same price as the d15 here
scythe coolers on the other hand..

Everything is 30% more expensive in Australia who gives a shit

What do you guys even make

ESL detected

>more room for ram
*arm

Is Scythe Fuma GOAT?

>complains about consumer cucks
>posts chart with mostly AIOs
I'm not going to say whats wrong with this because you should fucking know better

>supporting companies who use proprietary mounting holes and fan size dimensions (135mm fans and also retarded mounting hole positions for the fans themselves so you can never replace said fans with regular 120mm/140mm third party fans)

fuck be Quiet for that desu. Their 140mm pure wings fans are very good price to performance though and they don't use any proprietary specs

It s a symbol. When you see this scheme you know it s noctua and not some random crap

THE EXISTING FANS A FINE

STOP BEING CONSUMER APPLEL WHORES

>What's gonna be so good about it?
Nothing. It's another noctua shill thread.
Best fans:
>Lamptron, and Delta
Coldest air heatsink:
Spire Thermal Eclipse II

>lamptron

>Lamptron=high cfm

It's branding like everything else
It's like when NZXT has NZXT in the CPU water block to show it's not anything else, the difference with Noctua is that they had to build up there branding and it ended up being more effective

difference is that Noctua actually makes their own products, unlike shitty NZXT who literally just buy already made designs from OEMs (Asetek for AIO coolers for example).

They don't make the best at any price point though.

Define "best"

Best at cooling, and longevity.

you got some charts or something? I'm willing to be swooned by something cheaper

Not on me. Just do a search, and try to find a non noctua paid reviewer that lists temps.

>you won't find them because everyone is a paid shill
and you lost me

D15 here it's sick
Are they gonna make even bigger or more efficient air coolers?

Didn't they make blacked coolers? I like the weird fan colours it's iconic and aged much better than gamer rbg shite
Sadly your right.
I'll just keep my D15 forever even have a backup fan should it crap out I got the dual fan version

No skip past the paid shills that don't include temperature read outs you fucking moron.
With noctua you pay a huge extra for the packaging, and the marketing.

>not liking the patrician brown with beige that noctua uses
Shit taste

Every review I've ever seen has noctua on top in both performance and low noise.
What are you smoking?

>Every review I've ever seen has noctua on top in both performance and low noise.
Do they show temps? If they do then noctua are usually knocked down a few notches from the top. Now go on, and do a search for reviewers that show temps dickhead. Shoo shoo.

What reviewers don't show temps?
All the ones I've seen show noctua at the top for coolers that matter (some AIOs may beat it out but I'm not buying that literal garbage and aren't even a consideration)

>What reviewers don't show temps?
The ones that have noctua as number 1.

>some AIOs may beat it
A lot of aios beat noctua. Especially the ones with the larger rads. But we weren't talking about aios, or liquid cooling at all, so I didn't even try to mention them.

I'm sure these results don't matter because tweaktown's most likely a paid shill in your mind

Attached: 6313_28_noctua_nh_d15_cpu_cooler_review.png (620x1019, 408K)

most of the silicon used in cpus is made from sand from australian beaches you pleb

I have a U12P or something from 2011. I see no reason to replace it and I have an AM4 bracket for it ready for Zen 2.

What
hardwareluxx.de/index.php/artikel/hardware/kuehlung/32410-noctua-nh-d15-im-test.html?start=7
the fuck
hardwareslave.com/reviews/cooling/noctua-nh-d15-cpu-cooler-review/10/
are you
pcper.com/reviews/Cases-and-Cooling/Noctua-NH-D15-CPU-Cooler-Review/Cooler-Comparison-Testing
smoking?
overclock3d.net/reviews/cases_cooling/cpu_air_cooler_mega_test/3
Should I go on and make a giant list before you're satisfied?

>No models that are cooler than noctua are tested
Not even the spire thermal eclipse 2, or anything else.
Thanks for proving my point asshat. Your shill sites just omit better heatsinks instead if testing them.

>No megalehems tested

>more efficient air coolers?
refresh of the NH-D15 propably with new 140mm version of the current sterrox fans. hope they will show some progress on them at CES

>sterrox fans
pic related ones

Attached: 1813140-n1.jpg (372x405, 41K)

You mean this thing
pcstats.com/articleview.cfm?articleid=2521&page=5
That's louder for same performance, or twice as loud with 2 fans for 2C improvement?
Wow. Just stop posting mate.

So there is a grand fucking conspiracy to omit any heatsink that's better an a d15, it's only air coolers apparently never mind the number of AIOs that are better and never mind the fact that AIOs is what most people are gong to buy anyway

>Super duper test.
>Doesn't test any air cooler that's known to be cooler than noctua.
Seems like someone is trying to mislead the general public into believing that noctua are the best.

I remember seeing that obscure heatshrink on frosty tech. Somehow they're ranking it #1 solely based on temps above ambient when the review is from 2010 and they tested it on lga 775. So their ranking isn't even a direct comparison between heatsinks but rather based on the history of test results between different platforms.

They also ranked the c14 above the d14.

Attached: Screenshot_20190106-110714.png (1440x2880, 967K)

>Same performance
The spire is one of the coolest heatsinks, and a few degrees cooler than the coldest noctua.

Ok dickhead I've given you 5 reviews, including one you specifically asked for.
Your turn mushbrain

>AIOs
>Better
wew lads.

The only advantage to AIOs is the fact that you can put the exhaust or intake (the radiator and fans) wherever you want, rather than just hanging it off the motherboard. Other than that they give less performance per dollar in every metric than direct air coolers

It loses to a D14, which loses to a D15.
>those tiny towers somehow better than the beefy Phanteks/Noctua ones
doubt

You don't know how marketing works even though you're in a thread devoted to marketing a product?

They also have a higher heat capacity, but non hedt users won't see it.

Spires are filled with copper, and have huge copper heat pipes.

Ok, you haven't shown anything so far and are just denying the facts thrown directly at your face, including the very thing you specifically asked for.
Good bait asshat, made me waste my time.

Goddamn you made me so annoyed I replied to myself
For you

Not sure if you just responded to yourself, but I agree with this post, because the other user just linked shitty tests that didn't include all the known products that would cool better than the noctuas.

...sigh, I'm so done with you, I should really stop falling for such weak bait all the time, this isn't healthy.

>for 2C improvement?
Well I guess noctuas are the best if you just ignore all the heatsinks that are able to cool better than them.

>Weak bait
>admitted that there are heatsinks that are cooler than noctuas
>muh 2 degrees
And doesn't mention that this heatsink, and the other heatsinks that are all cooler than noctuas have been cleverly omitted in all her linked benchmarks
Thanks for proving my point you asshat.

>twice as loud
>better

Colder and cheaper
>Twice as loud
You're bullshitting again shillfag.

Do you not understand numbers?
Where you dropped as a child?

Oi I enjoy paying for pretty boxes, and marketing, because pretty boxes, and aggressive marketing makes my system run cooler. Thank noctua for allocating all that money into marketing, and packaging instead of r&d, or customer savings. Such premium brand!

Do you you fucking half wit. Also did you forget what a fucking CPU cooler is supposed to do, you retard?

>no u
You mean, cool the cpu while not sounding like a jet engine? Do you?
Btw you still haven't shown anything.
Because you have nothing.
You will never have anything.
Goodbye mushbrain.

>Hurr sounds sounds like jet engine noctua is just right with sound, and cooling
Yea shut the fuck up you fucking dick for brain moron. I'm not some idiot that you can meme your garbage to. Point is noctuas are not the best coolers, and there are other cheaper better made coolers, and fans that exist. They just don't put their profits into marketing, and packaging like noctua does, or make threads on Jow Forums.

Show it then. I'm waiting. Share your wisdom with us. I would gladly pay for something better if it exists.

If there are such hidden gems why isn't it ever brought up?

Gentle Typhoons for example have literally zero marketing and it was known as the best fan for years. If it is good people will spread the word.

Maybe you've fallen for a scam and is now regretting you didn't spend the extra $20 on a Noctua cooler?

If you want to make that point then fine go ahead but calling any review site that doesn't feature a product a shill and paid for by noctua is not an argument

>Scamtua,
or
>Nocpoo-a
Which is better?
Also what did they change to make their fans feel cheaper? Did they change manufacturers, or plastic suppliers?

Where on the cpu did Noctua touch you user?

Different user here, but if you follow the posts you can see that there were alternatives mentioned.

It's like buying a BMW and complaining about the kidney grill. If you see a case with brown fans, you know it's Noctua, while black fans could be shitty $2 ones.

Am just wondering why the newer fans feel/look cheaper. Apologies if you were somehow offended.

Where is the data for said alternatives that show it's better then? Because I sure as hell can't find it.

>using heatsinks
>not just getting an AIO
its 2019 retards

>BMW
Aren't bmws an example of something that is overhyped, and overpriced?

I'm assuming most people don't buy noctua fans for their color.

?
Cheaper look/feel is subjective, so I don't know where you're going with this.

Maybe you don't think better at cooling is better lad, but the prolimiatech megalehems mentioned were one of the first to dethrone noctuas. I remember buying a fan less version before going custom loop back in the day.

You're wrong. I've got two NF-A12x25's and they feel even more high quality than the last gen. Maybe you just don't like the look of the texture? My only complaint with them is the price and the stiff cable

>subjective
No shit.
I compared a new noctua fan to a few old ones that I had, and the newer-ish one's plastic had inconsistent color, and just kind of felt "cheaper". Just wondering if they changed manufacturers, or plastic supplier. Like did they switch to an eco friendly plastic, or something?