Whats wrong with opera? it works better than Mozilla sjw faggots shit

whats wrong with opera? it works better than Mozilla sjw faggots shit.

Attached: Opera_2015_icon.svg.png (1200x1200, 51K)

chinese botnet

the chinese are not infiltrated by jews jet so its propably more safe than the rest

>No picture in picture
>No cast
>Difficult to change the default search engine to startx/startpage
Use vivaldi

>Closed sourced chromium wrapper
>made in china
Hmmmmm
I think i fell for the bait

I mean the Flash support sucks asshole, but all in all it's good.

They went freeshit, shortly after that it was all downhill.

Chinese botnet that chews your memory (worse than Firefox)

>Flash support
What century are you from, boomer?

Facebook still uses flash for their videos, fag

Chinese are slant eyes jews

Firefox has hardcoded sjwism in it's codebase, Opera does not.

>Facebook
Still using this botnet spyware?

A reminded that gookmoot datamines and sells your data while you make all those "b-botnet!" posts.

Thanks for your concern. We have already taken measures regarding it.

Attached: Adblockplus_icon.png (256x256, 24K)

Opera isn't a Chinese botnet at all, you are keep repeating bullshit just in sake of Jow Forums's autism, try to DuckDuckGo before posting misinfo, faggots.

Opera is reskinned Chromium with probably more botnet on top. Install Ungoogles Chromium.
>anything other than uBO
>fuckfuckno

>DuckDuckGo
>Opera is not a botnet
fuck off nigger

>Vivaldi
>Android
Where?

FUCK OFF SHILL

What's wrong with DuckDuckGo? Do you prefer Google instead, my fellow computer enthusiasts (autists)? Tell me more about botnets I want to read your fine phantasy stories how this world works just give me a sec to put on my tin foil hat, you literal retards.

what u guys think about the opera´s free vpn?

nothing

>unironically trusting a search engine with an owner notorious for selling user data
>hosted on AWS
Use searx you imbecile

It just werks easy to use and free. Main reason why I dropped Firecuck back in the day they started nuking it's plugins I found Opera comfy and easy to surf mah Internets. I don't care about botnet memes if I really need some tactical opsec stuff to download some cheese pizza or read about who killed Kennedy I'll use Tails and other shit, but for daily comfy casual surfing Opera is hella fine. This is gautists won't never understand.

I'm just laughing at botnet boogeyman memes here, my brainlet dude, I always use Google and give no shit, suck my dick

Attached: low quality bait.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Read company's story and their relationship with China.

It doesn't work better, it's just that Google controls web devs pretty well. They have their "developer advocates" which teach developers practices that either only work in Chrome or that perform better in Chrome, they used to have the best devtools and the browser supports the most web features.
So developers program websites for Chrome first. If your browser isn't Blink based, you're fucked. That's why Edge is giving up on EdgeHTML and moving to Blink.

This is a huge problem for the web.

How secure is the tor in Opera browser?

It's slower than Quantum but the UI is way, way better than everything else out there, maybe except Vivaldi which is even slower. So I'm stuck using it.

Attached: 1518337972445.png (1357x601, 51K)

That has nothing to do with chink botnet or memory usage though
>but you're right and i agree with the sentiment of your post

Friendly reminder that despite being owned by Chinese investors, Opera AS is still based in Norway and therefore subject to strict Norwegian privacy laws :)

It's google chrome with an additional chinese botnet. If you don't specifically need the chinese botnet, there's no reason to use it.

Opera has sucked dick for years now. Use BASED Otter Browser instead.

Attached: Otter_Browser_Logo.svg.png (1200x1200, 549K)

>Jow Forums getting triggered over botnets in browser threads as usual

reminder none of it matters when hardware is already botnetted. You can't escape goolagnet. Now shut up and get back to the captcha mines. 5G slave cars I mean fleshskin gutbag transports arent gonna program themselves bitch.

Attached: groyper.jpg (225x225, 7K)

not everyone uses your windows botnet, frogposter.

>hardware
>windows

Attached: 1509200876056.jpg (645x729, 49K)

I see we have a captcha slave thinking he has the day off. Best get back to the mines or your secret underage anime girl tits stash gets sent to your employer for review if your not a NEET anyways. Wouldn't want to get fired or have your neetbucks garnished. Now get back to doing those captchas for free smelly low iq animal.

>beep beep
that w

Attached: heh.jpg (600x600, 21K)