He bought a RYZEN CPU for gaming

>He bought a RYZEN CPU for gaming.

Was there ever any better indicator of low IQ in the history of technology?
youtu.be/HiPRXSdcywM?t=409

Attached: 1483515740974.jpg (568x612, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

digitaltrends.com/gaming/esa-29-percent-of-gamers-are-over-50-years-old-the-average-gamer-is-37/
youtube.com/watch?v=atYJ3_oYhOI
guru3d.com/articles_pages/amd_ryzen_7_2700x_review,25.html
cpu.userbenchmark.com/Software
userbenchmark.com/UserRun/13577628
userbenchmark.com/UserRun/13577837
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gaming is for children.

>needs a high clocked cpu to run the multiple layers of drm smoothly
Don't think it's the cpu that's wrong

digitaltrends.com/gaming/esa-29-percent-of-gamers-are-over-50-years-old-the-average-gamer-is-37/

>5 shekels have been deposited into your account

Children mentally.

AMD hardware is only good for gaming, unfortunately they aren't the best at it.

>slaving for your wage every day without time to do fun stuff makes you an adult

Buahahahahahaha.

>Be proven to be retarded.
>"N-no-nono, that's n-not what I meant"

Attached: ohnononononon.png (737x461, 25K)

Gaymers need to stay away from Jow Forums. Manchildren are still children.

>>>Jow Forumspostoptranniesthatsuckdickforamd

Attached: I+bet+this+was+made+by+a+amd+fanboy+_689c960069cf20cc8a7effcecfd81952.jpg (625x351, 66K)

t. wagecuck

Like I said. AMD is only good for games, but they aren't the best at it. If you use non gaming software than AMD is a poor choice.

Epic gamer humor, gamers. Oh the games we play.

Games are for children.

>2400mhz ram on ryzen
ok retard

Exactly, and AMD is only good for games.
They're just not great at them, or good at non gaming software.

>Tell him AMD sucks for games.
>"W-w-well I am better than that, I-I don't game."

Attached: indeks.png (223x226, 9K)

>you need to get better ram for the cpu to perform better
God, I hate amdrones.

So don't talk about it here. Go to /v/.
I don't use AMD, I use MIPS.

I don't play badly optimised games
Most games run 2k-3k 60fps+ smooth as butter on my 2700x and gtx 1080
Take your weird off brand benchmarks and Intel horse shit (gamer) trash and shove it right up your incel ass
T. Chad neet

T. Brainlet

How was I supposed to know? It was my first PC and Ryzen had just released at the time. It trailed in benchmarks but I thought that was just an optimization issue because people would point to the CPU usage in the comments. I wasn't aware of how cores workedp back then. AMD shills are good at their job if nothing else.

Gta 5 is unoptimized garbage that's hasn't been fixed in 6 years it ran like poo on my 1600x and 390x and 1080 and i5 4690 4ghz

Consoles use AMD. Fuck off, retard.

t. phonefag that is okay with shilling for free

No worries mate, yuo couldn't know better. I am talking ITT about AMD drones who knowingly still buy this shit. Look at this thread from a few days ago, it's another poor guy who got fucked by AMD shills in the ass:

youtube.com/watch?v=atYJ3_oYhOI
Here there are an FX8300 and a fucking Athlon 200GE both keeping an RTX 2080 at over 50fps most of the time on GTA5

What is badly optimized? Older games don't perform as well either and I'd rather buy a CPU that can run everything including emulators if I'm paying $400 for it.

>So don't talk about it here. Go to /v/.
I wasn't. Go back to you cancerous fuck.
#
>I don't use AMD, I use MIPS
Timestamped proof

>Timestamped proof
How is it so unbelievable to you, gamer faggot?

>Console single build with low access to the GPU.
>Comparable to gaming PCs.
Only proves how AMD drones don't know shit about shit.

Gamers as a whole are retarded as fuck.

>Set everything to ultra settings
>Don't get uber performance out of the game
>Hey internet why does this happen I am out of ideas

I currently travel the world which is why I stopped gaming for a few months now, but this makes me want to quit it forever.
Those imbeciles are probably the shitcunts who ruin my CS matches with their low IQ plays.

>be proven a retard
>"g-go back to /v/!!!"
pic related is you

Attached: 664.jpg (558x614, 18K)

Proven wrong on what? Nothing? Thought so, stupid gamer.

Just like your mom.

Caught being a lying piece of shit
>Hurr durr you're a gamer, lul.

>PC Gamers as a whole are retarded as fuck.
That's better now. Multiplat gamer here and I can say it.

Nice arguments.

Same.

i don't speak slav. was the 2600 overclocked? the 8400 can boost to 4ghz on some boards. anyway the 2600 seemed to be doing ok. shit thread.

How about you post a video from someone reputable, instead of a bunch of slav euroniggers?
>inb4 t-they are reputable!
No, slav nigs are not.

Are you dumb this much that you can't read numbers and everything has to be pointed to you? I knew AyyMD drones were dumb but I didn't suspect they were THIS retarded.

Great arguments, truly dear AMDrone. Now watch for a Jamal so that he doesn't fuck your white girl, white "man".

>imagine the shit paid shills are going through to justify buying intel only for gaming

Absolutely agree, gaming is a huge red flag that a person is genuinely mentally deficient.

>Vulkan isn't a low-level API
Imagine being this mentally challenged Incel-Novideo cultist.

Yet it runs perfectly on a rx570 and w3680

i tend not to take much notice of slavs tbqh. stupid fucking language haha.

>We are talking about CPUs
>"MUH VULKAN"
Which is used in like 2-3 game series?

I know it's probably a typo but wew, a 1060 with Radeon drivers

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1104x472, 157K)

Attached: 12856306461.jpg (540x352, 207K)

Terrible for gaming at 1080p
guru3d.com/articles_pages/amd_ryzen_7_2700x_review,25.html
same performance at a year 2015 and onwards resolution.

>i-i have nothing to say so time for projecting!

Attached: 1546147130931.jpg (360x360, 21K)

Yeah they said they fucked up there. You were supposed to watch the vid from the timestamp I gave anyways.But Jow Forums ignores it I think. Just copy-paste the link.

The dude upgraded from some older R9 that wasn't as severely bottlenecked by the fucking *i5-2500* he had.
The RX 580 will generally be limited by such an old CPU, hence the stuttering as it waits for the CPU to catch up. Frame time and that shit is generally a CPU game.

Not even an AMD fanboy (loving my 4790k), but if he upgraded to any recent Ryzen processor, he wouldn't have these issues.

>time for projecting!
>Poland
>Possibly any niggers
OHNONONONO look at this westerner HAHAHA. Be honest, where are you from?

>Now watch for a Jamal so that he doesn't fuck your white girl, white "man".
Why do you people insist on this idiocy in every fucking thread?

>Was there ever any better indicator of low IQ in the history of technology?

Yeah, buying an Intel product.

He also said his CPU was used in merely 60% in the games he tested so of course there was no CPU bottleneck. No fuckign way an 2500K OC'ed to 4,6GHz would be a bottleneck for a 580. It could probably even take 590.

Inferiority complex and general insecurity on one's sexuality.

>No,you!

my old 2600k at 4.6ghz would bottleneck a 480 in some ubishit games, also destiny 2.

inb4 playing destiny 2

My FX8350 managed about 75fps

If you read the rest of the thread, he solved the problems by turning off VSYNC.
GTA V has a trash engine, not helped by the difference in GPU and CPU.

playing candy crush on your phone doesnt make you a gamer
i have 2700 hours in csgo (currently LEM) and have met players of all skill levels and yet have to find anyone older than 25

Might be the fact that they are speaking polish, but that is just a wild guess

Playing CSGO doesn't make you a gamer either.

Yes. Buying a product with over 20 pending mitigations for its hardware defects.

Well maybe you need to play actual games instead of PC's version of Candy Crush.

Run this bench and give me results. You must have some shitty unit. Or something is bottlenecking the fuck out of your PC.
cpu.userbenchmark.com/Software

He made another thread where he said that all games do that for him, I lost it now, and that no matter by what the games are capped, the stutering is always there. So he has to play on oncapped framerate hahaha.

i'm on my 2700x rig now, not bothering with that. old rig was solid, nothing wrong with it. the 2600k doesn't have what it takes to keep ass creed origins and odyssey north of 60fps and amds gpu driver has too much overhead and fucks with destiny 2, which isn't heavily multithreaded and struggles on the old intel chip with a amd gpu.

>ass creed
Here's your problem.

userbenchmark.com/UserRun/13577628

how tf can 26 out of 100 coimputers with exactly the same components be better than what my swettings are

what am i doing wrong lol

Windows is the real problem.

You aren't doing anything wrong if you are not a retard who doesn't know how to take care of his PC and system. The differences are in OC abilities and general speed of the same components that may vary a little from the same piece of hardware compared to the other.

>userbenchmark.com/UserRun/13577628
> Seagate ST2000LM015-2E8174 2TB
> Performing below expectations (35th percentile)
> This bench: 47.7%
that's a bottleneck right there.

You need to disable UAC

Attached: 621916-drbetruger.jpg (320x313, 10K)

Basing your choice on how well some proprietary garbage performance is quite down there on the IQ scale. Simply compiling your code again with an up to date compiler gives you a consistent 10% boost over what Ryzen performed like at its release. Also buying any CPU right now is fucking dumb.

Oh yeah this too.

well yeah, i said ubishit, but the point still stands. these days you can't just play anything on the 2600k and get solid performance like you used to. it still does a good job in most games tbf but not everything.

Looks like somebody fell for the "SSDs are a meme" meme.

/thread

>Inteltard dares to call anyone else low IQ when they pay more than double for 20% extra clockspeed for an equivalent core count
>inb4 muh i5
enjoy your stutters. Pic related is what you get for going budget with intel

Attached: ScreenShot_20190106114258.png (844x693, 461K)

>>userbenchmark.com/UserRun/13577628
He has an SSD though.

>run pubg in 150 fps on 1600x
>ryzen is somehow bad
oh no so I could be getting 180fps instead of 150 how horrifying.

Then this shouldn't matter. Something else is the bottleneck.

Think about the future though.

Looks like the damage control is starting early.

No, that HDD is the bottleneck for the whole Benchmark. Of course, in games and outside of them for the most part he doesn't notice that, but if he bought a better HDD, the benchmark would bring him up in the percentage range.

because there could be a thousand tiny differences that make it so that somebody else has 1% extra performance
the deviation on those benchmarks is actually pretty standard

800 hours, mge, found many 30+ year old russians

My 1600x 1080ti combo works fine in 1440p.

i have overclocked to 4.1ghz, and comparing it to my cousin who has a 6700k. He gets lower fps and he has stuttering issues.

And his cpu cost more, LMAO.

Attached: 1445636454992.gif (277x342, 1.99M)

That's because once you get over 25, there's not much point in playing reflex-based games. The kiddos are going to have better reaction times than you.
I think people over 30, in general, play much more strategy or RPG type games.

userbenchmark.com/UserRun/13577837

pls rate

>i have 2700 hours in csgo (currently LEM)
thats seriously pathetic I got lem after 100 hours and global elite after another 100.