The only reason Jow Forums doesn't use Linux is because because their favorite videogames don't run on it...

The only reason Jow Forums doesn't use Linux is because because their favorite videogames don't run on it. It's ok to admit this.

Attached: 1528240485071s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/lwfinger/rtlwifi_new/issues/150
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I exclusively use Linux though
Arch by the way

Well more like the Jow Forums posters who don't use linux I mean.

I use GNU/Linux exclusively though. Accidentally broke my dual boot setup and windows died so I stopped playing games.

On top of this, the only people who install their OS are mostly the people who build their own PCs, who are mostly, you guessed it, (((gamers))).

My favourite videogames don't run on it and that's a good thing. It's really hard to get stuff done when you are gaymen every day.

I don't use Linux because I can't browse my MLP folder with it.

linux is developer os from developers for developers. everyone else will have problem with it.

Yeah the main reasons I don't use Linux are games and Adobe software

this except debian and ubuntu

I honestly don't know if I can get my pirated versions of matlab, maple and mathematica to run under linux, pirated versions that are native to linux are harder to find or I just don't know where to look.

learn how to fortran fucking noob

you mean /v/ OP. they're all /v/tards and their intelligence shows. don't get them confused with us

That's nice and all for writing actual programs, but mathematica can spit out closed form solutions to the craziest shit, and solving simple numerical problems with them is easy as pie.

Video games are for children and adult males who haven't matured.

Can agree my father played video games all the time and wasted his life.

> Jow Forums doesn't use Linux
> videogames
I'm sorry, try making this thread at /v/.

Games run fine on my machine.

I don't play games. I tried Ubuntu and it wasn't very good, it sucked. After going back to windows I discovered most Linux users are even worse than Ubuntu.

literally me

the open source drivers are excellent and most windows games will run fine thanks to proton. things have gotten so much easier and the /v/tards are still complaining about it being hard to use which blows my mind. I also noticed when something goes wrong for them on linux they immediately go back to windows but when something goes wrong on windows they will spend hours and hours trying to fix the issue

You're correct
That and wifi drivers. You literally C A N N O T change the mac address of 8188eu chip, on ANY drivers. Which is essential for me

Everyone on Jow Forums but microsoft shills uses loonix wtf are you even talking about.

Attached: 0872807202adbc13f329b0783d63a939d3f6d1bd5069bf5f82f1d23f02f0ab43.gif (430x430, 579K)

>gaymes

no i need use photoshop

BUY A DIFFERENT FUCKING WIFI DONGLE THEN YOU FUCKING LOSER.

The mental gymnastics windows shills come up with to continue using AmericanGovernmentOS is insane.

>8188eu
github.com/lwfinger/rtlwifi_new/issues/150 also

That's not the point you fucking loser. I shouldn't HAVE to buy a specially designed wifi adapter for linux. IT SHOULD FUCKING WORK. I'VE BOUGHT 3 (THREE) ((III)) WIFI ADAPTERS THAT HAVE THE SAME CHIPSET THAT DON'T FUCKIGN WORK. THAT WERE ALL ON A LIST OF "LINUX WIFI ADAPTERS"

I'll try that out tonight. Thanks

thats exactly why I dont use linux

whats the best way to play vn:s and eroge on linux? does wine work good for it? this is the soul reason i am still dualbooted

Attached: 1546283477776.jpg (589x834, 46K)

But my favorite games do run on Linux
...Well, mostly, but the rest Wine handles flawlessly

you are literally fucking this retarded.

I don't even have that chip. I just googled "8188eu + change mac addr linux" and it returned that as the first result.

In fact, stay on fucking Windows. I know you'll just end up farting up forums with your idiot questions.

Wine works great. Some of the rpgmaker ones might be a bit tricky. If all else fails, you can try a XP VM or something, it's still more convenient.

seething linux fag

cope

Attached: 1525964652893.png (112x112, 24K)

But I do use Linux 4.19.13.
I also use Arch GNU/Linux and I can run my favourite gaymes perfectly fine.

Why wouldn't I be? You literally entered this thread acting like you understand Linux, yet clearly do not when you apparently blamed Linux for a failing in a WiFi driver for a fucking issue that DIDN'T EVEN EXIST.

GTFO WINFAG.

Yep, was using Linux for 2 years exclusively but got tired of being that faggot who couldn't group game with friends, decided to dual boot but when my linux drive had an error I just moved back to Windows.

you type like you have autism, sorry friend

Attached: 1531849768209.png (1243x634, 62K)

Even if I was autistic, I would still be correct.

you type like you have trouble coping, sorry friend

Some of my favorite games don't run on it.
I still use it though.
I can use Windows a in VM for those games and turn it off when I'm finished.

sorry you feel that way
what do i have to cope?

Attached: 1530381592932.png (428x633, 46K)

>Video games
grow up

The real issue is that you can't pirate software at all, Hotline Miami 2 and Stardew Valley are my favorite games and they're available in Linux, but why does it matter when I can't simply download they for free.

Python then

stop typing user. some people are just going to be ignorant and use windows no matter what. do you really want more of this shit in the community? (even though it's inevitable since linux is getting more and more popular)
this is actually a very valid reason. I never even thought of that.

Hence why I told the faggot to stick to Windows.

>python
>capable of symbolic math

seethe

not really.
it's because you need to invest time and learn useless things to make your computer work.
i installed xubuntu on my laptop and used it for 6 months or so and i could not figure out how to manage battery and power settings of my laptop. meanwhile on windows, i just switch between balanced and high performance mods with a couple of clicks and it has many easily configurable features like alarm at certain percentage, min/max cpu usage etc.
this was only one example though, there are numerous problems with linux that i don't want to deal with.
i still like it as a concept though.

Surprisingly, Google works the same on Linux as on Windows.

The more you know!

>dongle
stop raping me !

that's true, i'm stuck with windows until games start running on linux

The only games I play work on it.

The Windows Linux Subsystem basically ended 99% of the reasons to actually bother getting Linux

>letting windows touch your hardware

I'd rather use Linux' brand of fail which is well intentioned but ultimately incapacitated to Microsofts brand of fail with is fundamentally ill-conceived but with a huge financial drive behind it

this is just not true