Based Louis comments on Apple stock price drop

>youtube.com/watch?v=5jCSVlPlP0o

based Louis comments on Apple stock price drop

>it's just a bubble coming back to the stable growth
>there's nothing to worry about from investor's point of view

anti-apple fags, get your shit together

Attached: louis.png (592x353, 291K)

>>there's nothing to worry about from investor's point of view
What about the upgrade cycle becoming longer?

Who fucking cares ....

Like seriously who cares no one fucking cared when apple was irelivent for all of the 90s

Just buy what is optimal at the time and don't be a brand retard

I do hope this motivates them to make this years phone cheap and good

Louis isn't anti-Apple.
His business relies 100% on Apple, if Apple collapses so does his repair shop.

Microshaft's Surface line up will keep him afloat.

Shit, nobody has a Surface in comparison to Macs, 17% marketshare in the US vs 0.4%.
Louis is more likely to become an alt-right youtuber, not that he hasn't already taken that path.

not yet. When people stop falling for the macbook pro meme they'll start falling for the surface pro meme

>>it's just a bubble coming back to the stable growth
>>there's nothing to worry about from investor's point of view
he's right

More importantly people won't get their Surface repaired for hundreds of dollars when it fails.
They'll just buy a used Thinkpad instead.

Apple products are unique because they fail very often but people are still willing to poor shitloads of money into getting them fixed instead of just upgrading to something better.

He'd just go on to repair whatever would need repairing

agreed, there was a lot of truth in that video

>tim cooke is garbage and hasn't innovated anything
>all the flagships suck and havent really gotten better

he's not really anti-anything in particular, he just doesn't blindly go along with everything a company does. Brand loyalty is the dumbest shit and only retards fall for it

Where are you, you satania cunt
"based" bots, we're fucking ready

a company that size isn't about innovation anymore, though
it's about strong fundamentals
they're doing alright

I don't think you understand how stocks work or even watched the video.

Nothing needs repairing because you can just order a new one from China at a fraction of the cost.

look at every large company that eventually failed, it was usually because they didn't keep up with the times and stopped innovating. Kodak, Blockbuster, Xerox, Sears, etc, its all the same story pretty much. Eventually someone will come along and do to apple what they did to nokia, or what netflix did to blockbuster, or what digital cameras in general did to kodak. Google will unironically probably last way longer, because although lots of their ideas fail pretty bad, some do stick and they're constantly trying new shit

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: based.gif (290x362, 218K)

in b4 based

>nothing to worry about
>BTFO
Andreet cope

Attached: 2F3B8DD9-E4C0-4DE4-A2FE-65F1CF44FB24.jpg (3638x2048, 554K)

But I didn't say Louis was anti-apple, I meant for the 'ITODDLERS BTFO' anons to get their shit together, is all
Apple isn't failing at all, and I think he's pretty much said all that needs to be said in his analysis
but he sure as hell won't collapse if apple collapses, simply because there are other hardware in need of repair all the time
of course he wouldn't profit as much though