Only 8 hours till the future of GPUs is unveiled

Only 8 hours till the future of GPUs is unveiled.

Attached: NVIDIA-CES-2019-Jensen.jpg (720x720, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fq2FQiHbX24
youtube.com/watch?v=u5YJsMaT_AE&t=7s
youtube.com/watch?v=uJ-TMAD8dJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tell me, why does he wear the jacket?

It just works.

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only RTX.

The more he wears it, the larger his dick grows

>nb4 RTX 2060 with real-time ray tracing at 60FPS in 360p

for only $999

>the future of GPU's
>64 variants of the 2060 which is the lowest end current gen card starting at 300$ or more
>x86 mobile shit

No thanks, I'm not supporting Nvidia's inflation of GPU prices and proprietary nonsense no matter how good they are

lets add another gimmick bullshit and force it wherever we can thus making everything so far outdated

For the GDDR6 version, the GDDR5 one is only $850

Its the only way they can keep the directx pipeline relevant which is conveniently where their chips excel.
Once Vulkan becomes more widely adopted Nvidia is in trouble.

The 2080Ti struggles to do that at 1080p with everything on medium, only locked 720p possible. LMAO

Emm... Hello? Just look at him, maybe? He looks cool and hip, this image implies that Nvidia products are for cool and hip people.
Just like AMD products are for women.

Do you mean rereleasing the same shitty lineup of budget GPUs as last year but with the RTX meme? Reall fascinating shit.

We've updated our goytracing software to only work with shekel sink monitors.

Seriously though, Nvidia is fucked. AMD controls the consoles so any of their proprietary shit won't work on them, and if Navi offers even modest performance over Vega it'll be great for the prices.

What? You don't want a future where only one manufacturer has all the R&D money?

that wont happen thanks to our dear console peasants

Attached: wii_ati.jpg (500x342, 15K)

I dream of future with 3 manufacturers where all three have similar R&D budget.

Attached: 669dc6931d9f830a04add4450d6b3460--jehovah-witness-jehovah-s-witnesses.jpg (736x446, 80K)

I'm a consumer and only care about muh gaymes

I dream of a world where there's a reasonable upgrade for my current hardware

I disagree with this analysis. I think it not only makes him look shorter, but also (and I can't prove this) his dick is actually smaller than that of the average chink.
>But I am will to be proven wrong on this.
Protip: you can't.

Nice try, women.

I don't feel so well

Attached: 11.png (548x610, 210K)

Why does that dude always wear a Deus Ex jacket?

He is Deus ex

Dr pavel I'm augment

In X hours nothing of importance will be announced.

They'll probably shill more about future of gaytracing. Doubt that Nvidia has anything interesting.

With Turing's new front end it's actually superior to GCN in every way. So even Vulkan, if proper coded to take advantage of Turing, would blow anything out of the water. That's simply the difference between what is essentially a near complete overhaul vs an architecture that's been getting reused for like 8 years because AMD doesn't want to invest in GPUs

>Yeah man, it only took 10 years and five times the RnD budget to outperform GCN arch, until then we had to bribe "tech journos" and game devs to force Goyworks on everybody to outperform it.
Do tell more mr. nvidia employee.

The trick in "The Way It's Meant To Be Played" is adding unnecessary triangles everywhere for no noticable improvement in visual quality. Have a simple box that could be made out of 12 triangles? Make it out of 1200 instead! Yes, it hurts performance, but not that much on NVIDIA® graphics hardware. I can't believe we have been getting away with this for so long.

Everyone knows what tessellation is, retard. You can stop LARPing now.

>nvidia
the only future they have is promoting deep fakes once that shit takes off on youtube. And being anticonsumer jews

Tesselation is just the tip of the iceberg. Normal game assets need extra triangles as well so everyone can enjoy the true gaming experience

ice(((berg)))

he's up to 7nm

Thanks, just sold 1k

7nm GPU here we come

??? AMD hasn't won't a fight since the GTX 680 launched. And in the mean time Nvidia ate up ML, data center, and academia. It's only now that companies are starting to look at other options, but they're all custom solutions.

So to summarize your post, you want dick pics from a man who you think is short and has a small dick. That's a weird fetish.

Volta is 12nm, but wll stomp 7nm Navi.

Turing* is 12nm.

i dont know if this is a Jow Forums, /a/, or /y/ meme/catchphrase in this writing
on Jow Forums it used to be "it just werks"

Is Navi just going to be GCN on 7nm? If so it'll be what 30-40% faster than an RX 580? Won't that be a cheaper Vega 56 that consumes less power?

i want RTX and just DXR in general to become widely adopted because good dynamic shadows and realistic mirrors and glossy surfaces are a mighty need for me. I want to believe that it will be commonplace in like 5 years. when is AMD going to announce major support for and focus on DXR?

they have nothing and it looks like there will not be another set of cards released until 2020 so several more years of bullshit

Don't know about the rest, but Navi is supposedly the last generation of GCN.

>DXR
Navi will support it. Won't be out till Q3 though. By then, Vulkan should also have standardized raytracing extensions instead of nvidia's proprietary ones.

I thought this was a Todd meme

Phew

Don't think I can wait till "After Navi" for a good GPU from AMD.

Attached: 1443736612965.png (400x400, 168K)

VLW5 WHEN

On Jow Forums at least it's a reference to Apple's catchphrase that applefags use

>install a AMD graphics card
>never have to heat my house again

>not using Fermi for heat
get on my level pleb.

Lets not forget about the infamous R9-290X/390X abd fury (which needed its own fucking water cooler)

>proper gpus without gaytracing driving up the price
please

Only for entry level cards goy. If you want something with performance that hasn't already been available for the past 5 years you'll need to pay up.

youtube.com/watch?v=fq2FQiHbX24
Mexican channel publish review RTX 2060

i don't speak spanish, what resolution is it?

2K FFXV
1080p raytrace RTX 2060 on BFV
Monster hunter, lara croft he don't say it.
Performance non Raytrace equals 1070Ti and RTX 2060

Cheers. Think we might need to see with proper drivers first.

youtube.com/watch?v=u5YJsMaT_AE&t=7s

2020 Raja loves VLIW

I still use a GTX 680 and I can't afford central heating so the card is what keeps me warm and comfy during my gaymen sessions this winter, it's really comfy

Attached: 1546559874393.jpg (902x956, 91K)

$350 US founders edition, no tax confirmed.
Poor Vega

tl;dr it's a 1070ti with ray tracing.

how would some Cuban in a mask know the pricing already?

it's gone for me

haha what a poorfag

So it's the only decently priced thing in the entire lineup so far, and that's only because every other SKU is so overpriced. Really makes the 2070 seem like a terrible value in comparison. You're coughing up an extra $150 for like ~15% more performance?

He get it official, but he is dumb to don't respect NDA,Now down video.

Other rumors say he had connections with importes.

The GDDR5X is $875

>Nvidia sending review samples to Cuba
riiiiight

Yes and 2GB RAM

No is Mexican.
In last video part just say latin America like Cubans pay a lot more because taxes,tariff,importers ....

Do you live in a box

can you reupload it somewhere please

>decently priced
It's only a 10-15% improvement over what the last gen got you for the same price (GTX 1070). This is "10% improvement every generation" Intel tier.

Would be OK if ray tracing was worth using but it's not.

I don't save it, but other users took screeshots from FFXV and BFV games.

oh ok

That's what I meant, it's only 'decent' relative to the other RTX cards because their pricing is even worse.

desu I just hope 1070s will get cheaper now

haha you don't buy the newest shiny thing and stick with what works, that means you're poor
t. consumerist drone

rooms usually do come in box shape, user

Imagine having to bundle Battlefield V with every fucking Nvidia GeForce RTX series cards because the game sells so fucking badly.

I wouldn't be surprised if Electronic Arts and DICE counts every sold graphics card that bundled Battlefield V as a sold copy of the game.

Fuck EA, fuck Dice, fuck Nvidia, fuck Jensen Huang, fuck Patrick Söderlund, fuck Battlefield V

yes it s GCN on 7nm with i m guessing again slight arch. improvement . i guess they can do a +15% over VEGA 64 . but the price is more important.

You forgot to add jannies, mods and jews.

I believe you can do it with drx and vulkan merely on normal gpu cores. Ray tracing uses reduced precision modes, right? Could be something to offload on to their rapid packed math operation.

BFV being bundled is actually dissuading me from buying a card right now

FFXV bench

Attached: 7f12445c8fd68335ce27fccf70e6e7bd5092c4b2c69d7a490d02c5df148f35ed.jpg (1268x674, 244K)

>2019
>people still buying nvidia

BFV RTX on in 2060

Attached: 7f1b4a65fba0a2229ba1da7deceef41e5558596712538a783b59b6ece827a65d.jpg (1273x674, 252K)

Settings

Attached: e13def9982b484fbc0645ecbfc4c000b0a07eac31c1f395f3dadfdc3321d0ce1.jpg (1158x481, 162K)

Attached: c32c8f111f92aa1c1fa0181fbdbf5c5bd9bdc68fd65faf7908aaed723af1af77.jpg (1340x657, 252K)

>66 vs 99 fps
tell me this is about the drivers. Didn't nvidia claim it would be around 1070 ti levels?

ray tracing is killing fps

thanks man I really appreciate it

because ray tracing just works

the human eye can't see past 1080p60hz anyway so what's the point of running more FPS