So, what's a big fuss about these? I don't see this hurting Intel in any significant way

So, what's a big fuss about these? I don't see this hurting Intel in any significant way.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-06_22-20-17.png (684x357, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

videocardz.com/79070/amd-ryzen-7-3700u-spotted-features-picasso-gpu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's over Intel is finished.

this is just a 12nm refresh of the previous Ryzen mobile line. The deathblow will come when Zen2 gets unveiled at CES on the 9th

Attached: rqaGg9e.png (1500x650, 118K)

This was amd's big announcement. LMAO

Attached: AMDISCOUNT BTFO.png (2782x1250, 1.48M)

it was announced now so they can focus on the 7nm only
preat good tactic

So you'll conveniently ignore those IGPs annihilate everything Intel has to offer, ok.

greedy jew companies are getting their comeuppance, just look at the state of intel and apple currently, and the sad part is they just double down on the same kike tactics that got them there in the first place. Stupid companies don't learn, and this is the result. I can only hope Jewgle and Amazon is next on the list.

Don't forget Nvidia.

reported for antisemitism

Right to Boycott

99.9% chance you're being disingenuous, but those are mobile APUs and no one has been talking about them.
The fuss is about the Ryzen 3000 desktop CPU/APUs which will likely be shown off at AMD's CES keynote on the 9th.

FUCK YOU I'M CALLING THE CVOPS NOW

if 12 nm was all amd was doing i doubt you fags would be on 24/7 damage control mode

Attached: 1541617499622.jpg (818x693, 91K)

Apple will be the first to fall. Then the others will follow.

Weren't those APU's in the leak list?
I remember seeing the leaks somewhere before, but can't recall where

No, the leaks only showed desktop APUs (6/8 core ones)

Don't call the French ones, they aren't on your side either :^)

I could've sworn I saw someone saying that mobile will be 12nm refresh

>(Higher is better)

So the 12c desktop hardware id "leak" was a oax? or is this just part of the info?

>12nm when the CES page states they'll be talking about 7nm products
OH NO NO NO

It was VideoCardz, not Adored: videocardz.com/79070/amd-ryzen-7-3700u-spotted-features-picasso-gpu

>The deathblow will come when Zen2 gets unveiled at CES on the 9th
lol yeah right. computex is earliest release

Ryzen 7 3700U looks pretty amazing for 15W TDP. Looks like I'll be upgrading my laptop in the near future.

People are retarded and don't understand the laptop cpu are not the same as desktop cpu.

>tfw no 16/32 ryzen 7
>tfw no 64/128 threadripper

Imagine the butthurt if they only announced mobile parts I dont think that will be it but juts imagine it after all those leaks.