Why does Jow Forums hate my setup so much? It's important to keep your desk cool looking and unique...

Why does Jow Forums hate my setup so much? It's important to keep your desk cool looking and unique. Just because I collect funkopops and play vidya doesn't mean I'm a manchild.

Attached: my setup.jpg (3412x4154, 1.6M)

funkopops, avengers:
>sucking corporate cock so hard you work in order to purchase useless pieces of vinyl that are nothing but symbols of poor-quality, cape-shit flicks whose storylines are so simple because they were literally designed for teenagers
witcher series
>awful, unengaging gameplay that proves you're okay with spending $60 on a poorly-written movie using stolen source material whose novels were pretty dogshit to begin with
assassin creed
>literally just search ubisoft and see what your problem is, asscreed was never a good series
misc
>useless rgb bullshit
>shit ratio monitor
>shit audio quality

this is why

the little workspace you have setup for hobby circuity is fine
i like your spider

Wow, even /bst/ hates you. Do us a favour and stay out of any thread showing off your computer, especially with that repugnant bar.

>It's important to keep your desk cool looking and unique

true

Holy shit that RGB, you're a disgrace to the man race

>It's important to keep your desk cool looking and unique
No. Seek medical help.

post in /bst/ you fucking attention whoring faggot.

black components? Jow Forums is an aryan board. btfo niggy

Attached: d260c8990ced10c2cc28d247081546ca.jpg (1199x886, 138K)

Your build is based and minimalistpilled
Don't let these fa/g/s get to you user

>minimalistpilled
>the entire desk is filled with literal garbage

Thanks, everyone on here just screams dumb Jow Forums memes and pretends like reddit is bad. Clearly just jealous.

Falseflagging faggot.

At least you have a hardware workstation, almost nobody else in those battlestation threads does.

Attached: IMG_1924.png (1280x960, 2.1M)

I haven't posted my bst in months. You're being fooled by someone pretending to be me using a picture from 2017.

Attached: 20190107_033633.jpg (1647x926, 154K)

gay

OP, just out of interest, how old are you?

>proceeds to show off that disgusting bar

Attached: 1515638420276.jpg (533x700, 81K)

>those shitty speakers
>that tenkeyless keyboard with a tenkey pad next to it
>all the stupid ass lights

>bonobo
>in rainbows
>ohia
based

>Haven't posted in months
>literally in bst everyday crusading against people who make fun of your toys
Lel

For future reference, my time zone is CET, so if your goal is to embarrass me, you should post my shit when I'm not actually asleep, so I can actually see it. It's 4 AM.

I only noticed this thread because I woke up to take a leak and took a look at the catalog to see if CES already begun.

It's the guy pretending to be me for fuck's sake. Ever wondered why you keep seeing the same picture? He can't take new ones because he's not me.

>admits to being the owner of the manchild center
How is it owning toys user?

Attached: images (11).jpg (529x278, 17K)

To me, this question is so unoffensive, it's like reading "so how's having two eyes user".

I don't get all the hate. I think your setup looks nice. Keep doing you user

all what that user said about your setup is still true even if someone else is posting the pic.

Opinions about personal taste are not a subject of truth or falsehood. That's why I haven't cared to post my bst in a long time, and only "pitch in" so to say when someone does it instead of me, hoping to embarass me or whatever. I still have all the funkos and "disgusting" gui elements in place as you can see above so this falseflagging is really not doing anything except waste the pretender's time.

I'm not bothered by people not liking this and that, likes and dislikes are a matter of taste, there is nothing true or untrue about them.

how can you like something that makes your eyes bleed all the time

I don’t hate your setup, but I do hate you spamming it all over the place with the delusion that it is special.

see

lmao stop. weren't you the one with a dead dad or something? if you want attention go get upvotes at reddit

Its honestly looks fine, man. People are giving a hard time because they're getting a reaction out of you.

Thank you. I appreciate your comment. Here's a picture of my slutty ex.

Attached: IMG_2767.png (720x1280, 840K)

that's not a workstation that's just your stuff on a table you move on and off. Make a dedicated space faggot.

I just moved apartments and am waiting on another table to be delivered.

you have entry level pop culture tastes in everything, from historical call of duty to your normie literature to the plastic crap that people pay $20 a pop for to literally everything else it's like you copied a youtuber who panders to 11 year old boys. hence, manchild. if that's your thing then you do you but you're a yikesworthy immature pleb in everyone else's eyes.

>manlet monitor
lol
are the top shelves empty because you need a step stool to get up there?

>those assassin's creed headphones
lol, kill yourself

what does Jow Forums think of my setup? no bully plz

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.83M)

>no bully plz
>posting in a thread created to incite bullying

>not trying to earn the respect of bullies to increase your self esteem
>implying this isnt exactly why you are in Jow Forums
>wasting fucking trips

ROGUE /BST/ GOGOGOGOGOGOGO

Attached: 1521846270625.jpg (4032x3024, 2.1M)

Bit too much into normie territory for me, but whatever floats your boat.

What we hate more than the setup is the attitude.
>It's important to keep your desk cool looking and unique.
It's really not. Pursuing that end won't do anything for you at all. You'll never get anything concrete out of it. That's the very definition of unimportant.
>Just because I collect funkopops and play vidya doesn't mean I'm a manchild.
It pretty much does. No functioning adult even watches anime in the first place, much less collects figurines of it. The fact you're willing to spend so much money on something with so little practical benefit pretty much proves you are not the one who earned said money. Which is the very definition of a manchild.

>just moved apartments
>first order of business is to put entry level hipster vinyls on display and make sure they appear in every pic you post

whats it like being a basedmale

Based Amscope. I use one for entomology

/bst/ hates me too user. I don't post there anymore. I don't think you should either.

Attached: 20190102_174507.jpg (3264x1836, 1.47M)

I did. Someone keeps reposting it.
see:

Attached: 1517401427212.jpg (817x700, 209K)

because it's gaymer shit.

Collecting any sort of figures is fine imo.
But those pop figures are actually hideous. I dont understand why anybody would collect that shit when action figures from the children's section in walmart look better.

Barring the irrational dislikes the fact you have an ultrawide monitor that was likely more expensive than getting a larger 4K when you have the real estate to accommodate it, thats a glorious waste of space and money. Also the lighting could be more uniform. It looks passable in the bottom left but when you have blue mixed with red it looks like fucking vomit.

3/10. My first build was better.

Aside from the figurine garbage and the rgb.

>All that money
>Still only one monitor

Fucking wasted potential

Ultrawide monitors are fucking gay my dude.

Here's a hint why I'm using ultrawide. Now look up how much a translator earns closer to the top end and weep out of jealousy when you realize how much I don't give a shit about pricing or the multi-monitor meme.

Attached: screenshot_46.png (2560x1080, 280K)

>Weebs hate it cuz funkos are shit compared to weeb figures and nendroids
>Cringe zoomer autist hates it cuz they used to think it was cool and are reminded of their awkward higschool years.
>Poorfags hate it cuz they are poor
>Jow Forumstards and incels hate it cuz muh manchild
Did I forget anything?

You could've got the same horizontal size of the windows with normal 1440p 16:9 ratio without meme format, you know?

>I collect funkopops
Why? They're mass produced garbage. I can understand some busts or models with impressive detail, but these are shitty plastic figures with no uniqueness.

Attached: kyousennsi 03_s.jpg (480x640, 73K)

Get some monitor and headphone stands, you'll double the space you have on your table.

The empty space above and below my ultrawide is 1-1 inch each. I don't need more vertical space on my monitor, but I need it on my desk, physically.

I like your setup other than the RGB
Love the tarantula, what breed is it?

It's a Grammostola Rosea, also the owner wasn't the one creating the thread, see:

Same question, always wondered why this shit seems to be popular.

The reasons you mentioned are the exact reasons why. Mass producing guarantees they are cheap and widespread and exported to countries you've never even heard of. Importing actual high detail sculptures to a country where they aren't available would be a lot more autistic than just biting the bullet and buying those funkos. Not everyone likes their franchises so much that they are willing to fork out several hundred bucks for a decorative object depicting a character of that franchise. I always thought funkos are the most sane expression of fandom, because they are both cheap and representative of your likes.

I think the mere fact that there are actual AC and Witcher statues show that whenever statues of a franchise are available to the owner of the station - which is a different guy from OP, because OP is just someone else trolling - he buys those instead.

see above

I like how you claim to not be the one behind the spamming of your setup in recent BST threads even though it is painfully obvious it was you. Your responses are exactly the same. The wording, tone, and blogpost length are all exactly the same. It would be easy to identify you a mile away. Keking that a troll hijacked your setup and you are so much of a fag you feel the need to come and defend your precious e-reputation.

That's exactly what's happening, and I made no secret of it, see:

Is this the /bst/ refugee thread?

Attached: 20181231_005148.jpg (4032x1960, 2.02M)

No, this is the post shit that doesn't belong to you thread.

Attached: 1546833138014.jpg (3264x2448, 2.4M)

Off to Reddit you go with your superheroes basedboy shit.

You should post this on /lit/ they'll love it

Genuinely excellent setup.
Would not use because I need 2 screens for work, but still.

> be clueless faggot
> post shit-tier setup
> OH NO IT WAS SOMEONE ELSE THAT POSTED THIS. IT WASN'T ME
> continues to defend their shit-tier setup while trying to not be offended.
im hoping you realize your life was a complete fucking failure before this, right? because creating such a thread and then pretending it wasn't you: is the pinnacle of failure on this site. great work. 10/10.

looks great.
> be you
> muh boomer lead poisoning
> muh autism
> muh diminishing IQ
you need to move out flint, michigan and stop drinking that contaminated tap water.