Windows 10 LTSC

user... you're still not using Linux, are you?

Attached: 3OSQ1oD.png (1366x768, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/DavidXanatos/priv10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm using LTSB because I guarantee they still haven't gotten the bugs out of that shitshow

Nope

Attached: explorer_IbsKZwxcb7.png (481x248, 10K)

I upgraded to Windows 8.1

leave

I read somewhere earlier today on Jow Forums that LTSB is less bloated and less botnet, can you confirm?

It's not too late to upgrade, user. You don't have to endure Windows 10.

Depends what you mean by bloat - it has the Linux for Windows subsystem....other than that they're pretty much the same. I just don't trust the stability of LTSC yet. The rest of these people can beta test if for a few months for me.

Windows 10 LTSB/LTSC are the best versions of Windows, stop shilling.

Stockholm syndrome is a serious issue, user, seek help.

I would rather use Vista than 8

Attached: Untitled.png (187x26, 1K)

It's not your fault, user.

1 rupee has been deposited into your PajeetBank account

It's not your fault.

I don't get the LTSC meme. The app store has stuff you can't get elsewhere, has a much easier install/update process, applications are properly sandboxed instead of shitting all over your PC, and it's the closest thing Windows has to a package manager so you don't need to go to individual websites to download shit.

You can re-enable the app store on LTSC.

Almost all programs today can automatically update and notifies you when an update is available. You don't need the App Store. And with LTSC you can disable a lot more botnet shit and you get almost no bloat. It's amazing.

>The app store has stuff you can't get elsewhere
Yeah, there isn't a single other place where I can pay to download video codecs.

Attached: 1531837176615.png (458x422, 27K)

How does it stack up against LSTB though?

How do you activate it?

>how does licensing work

By ripping you off with stuff you can get for free elsewhere

by intalling gentoo

Literally just the newest LTSB build but they renamed it

Doesn't change what I said. It's not even about all that stuff being free, I literally can't just go and pay somebody to get them codecs, it just doesn't exist for users, only for the companies. Thanks MS for finally solving that issue.

I know you don't have an enterprise agreement. Enjoy the russian keyloggers in that activation crack.

I upgraded to gentoo a year ago

I did the manual HWID method, suck my cock you faggot.

There are open source tools you can use to activate. py-kms is one of them

sage the microshit shilling

Windows 7 until the support ends and then maybe Ubuntu. I'll never switch to 10.

find a public kms server, I use py-kms installed in a vm and run these commands

slmgr.vbs -ipk M7XTQ-FN8P6-TTKYV-9D4CC-J462D
slmgr.vbs -skms
slmgr.vbs -ato

yes, this is ltsb running on a 3 months ltsb installation, ram usage on first boot was under 800MB, not even debloating/debotnet

Attached: Este es el fin microsoft.png (731x253, 18K)

sage the fuck out of microshit shills

>stop shilling
>is the only one shilling 10 like his life depends on it
really makes you think

UNA DELICIA

go away macaconigger

saging the microshaft shilling

try running nmap with the Linux Subsystem by Microfaggot and then come ask me why i'm still using linux you fucking gui clicking niggerfaggots

make me cuck

sage
a
g
e

saged

mdl microsoft toolkit

Attached: 1snapshot_15.28.png (1920x1080, 3.02M)

Hm, mine is running at ~1.5G of RAM with only standard processes, looks like I'm installing LTSB tomorrow.

lmao angry macacuck

you're a cuck already

please go away shills

seething

Niggers read the rules then install W10

sage the thread

sage the retards

I've tried ltsc on a vm, it has more "features" than ltsb

Obviously I'm asking how it stacks up vs 2016. Sorry if I wasn't clear about it. I heard it had more spying bullshit.

sage ms pr work

sage it

>Windows 10
I'd rather use iOS than go back to that shit.

Based.

LTSC is the new marketing wank name for LTSB. But it's newer, and therefore bad. If you're just looking for a Windows OS that will get security updates for a while, use 10 Enterprise LTSB. Why LTSB and not LTSC? Because LTSC is newer and therefore bad. We have until at least 2026 for LTSB, so keep that until either Microsoft unfucks itself or Linux becomes actually viable for desktop.

>the closest thing Windows has to a package manager
Chocolatey

>Announcing sage

>I said "newer and therefore bad" twice.
Fucking proofreading how does it work?

Attached: google.com.jpg (228x221, 12K)

and this is 1809, eating 2.6 gb ram with only firefox with 1 tab open

Attached: el grande microsoft.png (297x135, 5K)

based
cringe

>LTSC
>not using Enterprise with 'Security level telemetry'
quit being a meme

not not using windows

>connecting to Russian mafia servers to activate
>having your computer repeatedly phone home to them
>being reliant on these servers for continued functionality of your computer

>connecting to Microsoft/NSA mafia servers
>having your computer repeatedly phone home to them
>being reliant on these servers for continued functionality of your computer
>using windows

Name one valid reason to use 10 over 7

decent multi monitor and high resolution support

I've got standard Windows Pro and haven't shut off my PC for weeks or done any of the debloating memes and I'm still "only" at 36 background processes.
If you have 85 something must be seriously fucked on your end.

Using dual 4k monitors on 7 and it works just fine

You can scroll on unfocused programs.

Use LTSB 2016, not LTSC.

Attached: system.png (540x271, 15K)

windows processes, not background processes u dum

Sounded spic so I didn't read the whole sentence.

Where do I get it free without being tampered with vietnamese trojans?

nyaa.si

I don't get the windows 8 hate it was great once classic shell came out. It was the first windows that you could just install on almost any hardware and everything would just work out of the box without having to hunt down drivers online or use discs

Attached: 2.png (565x541, 157K)

It is illegal and immoral to pirate it, I'd rather have a clear conscience and just continue to use GNU/Linux.

MDL

If you want safe iso and they are t on the eye just search isoname.iso reddit on google. Reddit might be cancer but its good for finding clean software

b-b-b-but I am

Attached: Capture.png (1602x981, 1.69M)

>he thinks piracy is morally wrong
>he let's laws effect his decisions
Peak faggotry

Cringe and bluepilled

how to de-botnet a fresh win10 install?

aside from microwaving your hard drive

>.107
Best update you faggot.

use shutup10

Apart from changing privacy and telemetry setting, don't worry about it.

>connecting straight to God to activate
>having your computer repeatedly phone home to the heavens
>relying on the holy spirit for continued functionality of your computer

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-11-23 20-28-33.png (1164x757, 246K)

github.com/DavidXanatos/priv10

Explain why I shouldn't move to 2019.

Because muh current year.

This shit program hijacked my firewall settings. Was very aggressive, not recommended.

wow, a "de-botnet pro privacy" program hijacked your computer? quelle social engineering!

They haven't. I'm sticking with LTSB 2016 until 2026 unless there's a compelling reason to switch. Everything after it will just have extra bloat anyway.

Also using anything from macroshit with less than a year of updates and bug fixes is insane.

Attached: 1485988030083.png (780x590, 24K)

its version 1809 of windows without UWP. A ton of new "features" have been added since 2016. If you're happy with 2016 now I don't see any reason to upgrade as almost all of these features would be considered "bloat" to most LTSB users. I haven't heard anything about more telemetry but many of the underlying systems for handling updates/telemetry/maintenance have changed so it's possible.

I'm mostly avoiding it for the extra bloat at this point, and not really having a reason to upgrade.

It sounds stupid but I love the dark theme and task manager showing GPU so I'm wondering what exactly the bloat is and if they're gonna increase the spying.

Do we know if, 2021/whatever-the-next-version-is, will have UWP apps, while i don't think store will be included, I don't see them sticking with unmaintained win32 apps for things like calc, snipping, etc.

>Enjoy the russian keyloggers in that activation crack.

Enjoy your noobtarded meme then visit the MDL forums and learn to be less retarded.

fun fact: on Win7 the maximize button square icon is vertically misaligned with the X by 1 pixel

>Windows 7 until the support ends

Why do you need support? Think about it. You can run 7 forever in a VM on a Ubuntu host if want and revert to snapshots to get an instant clean system.

Easy mode, learn Ubuntu in a VM on a Windows host. Then switch host OS to Ubuntu (I use Xubuntu) and run Windows as a guest. Switching when you can have it all free and easy is stupid.