He's so based

Attached: images (92).jpg (495x620, 26K)

He's South African, so I bet he's racially aware.

he uses c++ hes okay in my book

ITT: Reddit

*wastes billions on useless meme technology instead of contributing to humankind* heh... nothing personnel... ketosis...

he is a complete absolute loony. He has totally lost the plot

>lets hate on one of the few white silicon valley CEOs.
nigger wat

this
he's like some kid who grew up believing all the useless sci-fi memes of the 20th century were actually true
there's no point going to mars

Stop being anti progressive

Not everything you think is progress, is actual progress. There's a fucking reason that studies show women are getting more and more miserable.

Hype machine; buzzwords include:
Mars, solar, lithium, autonomous, 420

I don't entirely disagree, but Mars is just one step towards making us a multi-planet species. Also space mining will be big shekels.

Until you have the technology to terraform planets there is literally no reason to be a multi-planet species
Other planets provide nothing to support human life

We're not going to Mars, it's too hard and not enough benefits. Elon Musk is self promoting again.

>I get paid 1 dollar a year
>earns millions in stock instead
Is this legal?Isn'T avoiding taxes illegal ?

Of course, but you gotta start somewhere.

Tax minimization is not avoidance. Also tax avoidance is legal. What's illegal is tax evasion.

yeah you could start by finding an actual practical reason to go to another planet
People say cringeworthy shit like "it's just like the 1400s when we were just discovering America"
America was a huge, fertile land fully capable of supporting human life
Mars is a rock with no breathable air and no atmosphere to protect you from cosmic radiation

this. I legit am starting to believe all the people that hate on elon online are niggers/spics/sandniggers or jews.

>Your stock is worth more when the company is
"Why would they provide incentives to look after the company?"

Also, the income from selling those shares is taxable.

You are most likely correct but please go back to Jow Forums with that sort of talk, if you want to talk about Musk's tech achievements this is the board to do it.

>America was a huge, fertile land fully capable of supporting human life
They really didn't know that until they got there. Same with Mars. Also why are you mad? It's not like he's spending your money

Yeah I'm sure they'll get to Mars and step off Elon's rocket to discover the air is actually breathable and there's forests, water and animals everywhere

You're both pieces of shit. There's not low numbers of white CEOs on Sillicon valley. You must naively be thinking the biggest of them all, Google, has a poo. But the parent company of Google, alphabet, has a white CEO. As has the majority of companies in silicon valley. Jow Forums literally rots your brain.

>strawman
>still mad

Attached: photo_2019-01-04_08-22-52.jpg (1280x1267, 202K)

>being this brainwashed

t.shitskin

He is /ourboy/ now, faggot.

He was reddit back then.

t.cuck

This! my taxmoney should be used to feed Tyrone son and lazy fucks

speak for yourself fagboy. elon is a vaporware machine

t.finklestein

and?

Everyone hating on Musky is a fucking communist.

Mars colonization is eugenics on a planetary scale. Only smart people will be able to make it there, so dummies will be left behind. Earth is the Africa of planets - the planets that will have any hope of turning out fine are the ones that will be colonized.

yeah but this is actually a good thing

Who are you going to hire? Some Joe you owns a bit of Telsa stock or some Joe who had the skill to get hired and expirence of working at Tesla?

And what reason is that, based user?

>the planets that will have any hope of turning out fine
ie. Earth and only Earth

e has a giant dick

Attached: Dk6zPdmU4AAd4P7 (2).jpg (640x1136, 80K)

Attached: Dk6zPduU4AAjpB_.jpg (640x1136, 90K)

wtf am I reading
Has larping gone too far

haha WEED

Nigga you're the straw man. We know for a fact that Mars is totally inhospitable. The soil is toxic. The atmosphere is unbreathable. Ultrafine dust is bountiful. Radiation is a huge risk. Weather is fuckawful. You'd be trapped in a bubble on a dusty rock doing fuckall for the remainder of your short life before your habitat pod blows over.

HA

oh this was about skin colour

I for one, welcome our meme overlord.

Attached: 4a00bag88kyeyxiyxora719pe.jpg (800x600, 67K)

>greatest con-artist of our time

How?

So the majority of the world?

Reddit hates him now that he asked who owns the media.

A lot of things that you use daily were only invented because NASA needed them in space.
Going to Mars will only make them create more stuff.

Attached: nasa inventions.jpg (1000x8783, 1.42M)

>So the majority of the world?
Sounds about right, yea.

What a load of horseshit. Anything with real world value like that would exist eventually, especially if they had NASAs research funding

>using government subsidies to fund his overly complex solutions to simple problems common sense could solve
>steals Tesla spotlight from 2 real engineers and pushes electric cars as a "green solution" to pollution when a country like Netherlands just uses bicycle infrastructure
>PayPal: "We're not a bank but store your money in us like a bank"
>Trying to secure hyperloop and Boring Co contracts through government funding while neglecting to be transparent about how the funding will be utilized
>couple thousand dollar "flamethrower" isn't even 1/20th the capability of a real flamethrower
The only thing he cares about is money, he doesn't give a fuck about humanity

War has developed more tech than the space race ever has and will.

>without Cold War
FTFY

LOL DUDE WEED

fucking thank you. I'm so sick of all the dick riding, he's your typical self-absorbed billionaire capitalist like that fuck from Virgin with his cult of personality going on.

I don't know enough about Richard Branson to have an opinion. Does anyone want to elaborate?

Oh I do agree about the typical self-absorbed billionaire though regarding the topic on hand. I'm sure it's a symptom of lifestyle creep from being so rich disconnecting one from reality

>Trying to do thing X is good because you might incidentally do thing Y
impeccable logic there

Muskrat is the textbook definition of Ambulance Chaser. His companies would not exist without government gibs.

Attached: italian-elon-musk.jpg (800x450, 30K)

anyone who hates Elon is incel
t.fact

t. Bill nye

>man actually builds solar panels, electric cars and fucking rockets at a fraction of the price of their competitors in the land of the free™
>muh meme technology
Who the fuck are you? What have you achieved in your life?

Go suck Zucc's dick

>man actually builds solar panels, electric cars and fucking rockets at a fraction of the price of their competitors in the land of the free™
>he thinks using government money is legit at undercutting competitors

>eventually
so we wait for a computer? without space exploration and the military industry we would see the first smartphones in the next century. You're just a mongol contrarian

His rocket company is awesome.
t.yuropoor

Why does Elon Musk induce such rabid jealousy and hatred from pathetic incels? It really is hilarious, enjoy seeing oldspace parasites btfo more every day aswell.

Everyone who says otherwise is just a jelly contrarian

Aeronautics and cars are heavily subsidized to begin with. I'm German and our country does government funded cash back for new cars for various reasons. Mostly because they ban old cars.

Attached: 1540558313533.jpg (945x420, 75K)

Wasn't he a windows fanboy?

stunning how stupid Jow Forums is :3