How do bloatniggers get away with this?

How do bloatniggers get away with this?
Computer programming and startups are a fucking joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=UK2000bGHio

Attached: 1546815387547.jpg (640x360, 150K)

That URL is really neato

is this some sort of HR propaganda ?

Yes

Stop your kvetching and drink up your organic onions latte.

She's got nice tits.

>Computer programming and startups are a fucking joke.

Retards that have nothing to do with CS sitting on anime board are a fucking joke

I checked a few videos and the channel made me pretty enraged. Vapid bitch went to Canada from Belarus, studied Chemical engineering there, learned "html and css" on code academy and got internship in the fucking Yelp. Then another in Germany and then got into AirBnB. Just LOL @ asians that code since 12 and study all their youth and get bypassed by girl with 2 years of experience. Probably she also thinks that she is oppressed.

Reminder the only reason why this is triggering is if you don't like the basedbois and basedmen that typically inhabit these workplaces. Otherwise, this sort of work environment is god tier and should be the standard for general health and wellbeing that is provided for employees at such companies.

Or are you actually mad that a company wants to take care of its employees?

they're playing bughouse in that video

also yeah startup programming jobs are not as easy as that video shows. Usually i'ts twice as hard as a corporate software job.

Check your privilege bitch LMAO

>also yeah startup programming jobs are not as easy as that video shows. Usually i'ts twice as hard as a corporate software job.
Sure for the people who really try to make it. The diversity hires are just good PR who keep the anti discrimination lawsuits at bay.

Sadly the demand of CS engineers went up and a lot of normies went for that path.
It turned into a fucking piece of shit, they created normie standards. I mean, eating even the breakfast there? not to mention the ping pong tables a lot of startups promote so when they ask you to stay late you can't say No because they care about you!!!

Is it normal that this video makes me NOT want to be a SE?

>skip through video
>only see her at her computer like twice for the entire day

The vast majority of tech people are autistic nerds who can't even get social with their families yet these stupid tech companies want to create a stupid social environment so its natural that a nerd will refuse to work there.

>get to work at 8
>do two hours of work before lunch at 12
>two unaccounted hours "at my desk" with lunch
>hour meeting
>couple more hours unaccounted for
>playing with dogs
>look bored at desk for an unaccounted hour
>chat up workmates for half an hour
>only spend an hour at the gym
This seems easy a fuck.

Well he is talking about startups.
You can't really call AirBnB a startup anymore. They're fully in business with a lot of people using their product.

Startups are when you're actually trying to get some product to market so that your business can get off the ground. It's hard work and if it fails you tend to end up with little in return.

t. shit programmer

I don't understand the point of it. Why can't I just go to work, get my work and leave? What is the point of forcing everybody to overly socialize and be "friends"? This is treating grown fucking adults like kids.

shit like this is why allah rains hellfire down the west coast every summer

Its fucking stupid, enforcing introverts to be social just drain energy to them. I can feel the autistic pajeet anxiety from here.

It's not even that.
In many ways it's not very productive. They're trying to make work a part of your social life so that you're happy to spend more time there.
Now, I understand wanting your employees to be happy and wanting to be at work, but it's going too far in the opposite direction.

Ask me how I know you're Asian

she cute

and here i am pushing carts at fucking walmart

Only 14 minutes from home to work? In a big city? I find that hard to believe.

>cant go 15 mins without hitting the breakroom
The absolute state of women in the workplace

>this sort of work environment is god tier
Nothing under L6 money would get me to work in that shithole.
Work is work, i have no fucking interest in socializing with my coworkers. I do my work, i go home to spend the rest of the day with my family and friends.
I'd give up my 6 hour (of actual work) job for this only if it was significantly better paid, which it isn't unless it's some half-management position.

>12:14am
You're not lying. What do they fucking live there?

Attached: Screenshot_20190107-013523_YouTube.jpg (482x407, 34K)

Exactly, this is just another way to try to get people into thinking it's normal for their lives to revolve around their job. Fuck that shit. I go to work to get paid and then leave, then to make friends.

>sits around chatting with fags and eating all day
>pushes video to production with am instead of PM
Now imagine the quality of her code. The bay is such a cesspool.

This is why Boomers think all millennials are lazy bums.

NOT to make friends i meant

Wasn't the ending correct both times?

Not really.

Sounds like you are all pretty fucking jealous kek.

Angry incels on anime image board lash out at girl for improving her situation. Faggots. Inb4 "ur a shill" or some other old ass 4 chan insult.

No because I don't go to work to make friends, I go to make money

man if you can't get a job in tech of all places you're a fucking joke and won't be able to get *any* job, in most places they practically pick you off the street for this kind of thing

t. roastie
bitch just stop, you can't program for shit

Oh yeah I am definitely jealous, because as a male you have to do actual work and prove yourself and women get handed good paying jobs and get away with doing fuck all

Alright, now I see it as well. Went full retard for a second there.

i don’t give a fuck about what you do day in and day out if your average day looks like this you’re probably not making any meaningful progress in you work and meanwhile halfway across the globe there are 12 year old Russian kids who understand x86 architecture like the back of their hand and are being trained to discover 0 days to penetrate vulnerable nations like our cause all the “experts” are walking around eating salads and fucking twerking at the gym

Fucking this right here

damn....

A guarantee you a day in the life of a NSA employee doesnt look anything like this. This is some fad company. It was like this in the late 90s dot com boom too. Extravagance everywhere; and then most of them went bust.

did she goto the karli kloss school of koding

>staying all day at work like a minimum wage slave.

Yeah no. I work at a start up. My typical day is get there between 9 and 10 leave between 1 and 3 depending on if there is anything there that the a team is required for. Sometimes I'll sqaush a quick bug or two but most times I just surf the internet. I usually have 3 scheduled meeings a week two 10 minutes and a 30. Then I go home, have some supper, play some vidya and work when I feel like it.

The rule is "As long as you get your work done." but the fact is there are QA and infrastructure guys there who are diehard 9-5ers and I only really stay there as long as I do so they don't complain, which is a lot. My boss doesn't give a fuck when I come and ago but it does affect those guys' morale because they're old as fuck, have families and don't wake up at 2 am and start writing code. Faggots.

Wait I skipped through the video where does she actually do engineering? All I saw was getting coffee and then hanging out with dogs and eating trendy foods, when the fuck did she work in the video?

>nice tits
>no bigger than a C cup, probably a B.

are you a virgin user?

don't work for airbnb but if its anything like any other company you can't actually show any of work because its confidential.

Oh I know that. It’s just that I hate this new wave of tech culture that is super friendly and inclusive. Good tech and innovation doesn’t stem from huge crowds, it is usually born out of a small group of very smart people. Yes, I think everyone should get a chance to work in tech if they wish but we can’t start overlooking the rigor revolutionary tech demands from people and teams.

>A guarantee you a day in the life of a NSA employee doesnt look anything like this.

Are you sure, user?

Attached: 6f5[1].png (523x372, 217K)

You really think anybody at NSA spends half their day having bullshit "meetings" and eating hipster food and overpriced coffee?

but what if you meet cool peeps there

>only thinks huge tits are nice
You've outed yourself as being the true virgin

maybe I don't work there

Anyone who works at the NSA definitely spends half the day in bullshit meetings.

It's by design. These companies literally have power over how many people think. The money pushes this culture in tech to in turn push an "inclusive culture" in the normies. Normies then vote for more immigration and welfare. When you increase immagration and welfare you can suck more money out of people that would have otherwise saved it via: taxes->welfare for poor immagrant->goods that poor immigrant buys from another company you're a major investor in.

yeah definitely. How sheltered do you have to be to say otherwise.

Except those are actual productive meetings, thus making them non-bullshit

She wasnt in meetings unless you count eating and bitching about trump with her friends while petting dogs a meeting

Hence why they're bullshit meetings

A slightly convoluted way of thinking about it but I see your point. I just think it’s not leaving a good impression on the impressionable masses about how truly difficult good software engineering or comp sci can be. And don’t even get me started on the whole women developers thing... sort of like this video but extrapolating into the social media dimension

So much shit is written like its gonna be the only program running at a time too. So much fucking bloat. It's all about time to production these days no one gives a fuck about efficient code in the consumer market.

Trolling is an art.

exactly what I was thinking. probably rich (or at least supporting) parents

>he thinks cup letter determines how nice breasts look
Spotted the virgin.

Luckily I went to a (research funding) tier 1 American public Uni where they actually taught us about efficiency and complexity. I would teach myself on my own time anyway, the stuff is interesting.

Is this really what it's like? Shit seems terrifying. I'm still in school and have yet to work but I was kinda hoping that the job would just be me working on assigned task in a cubicle until it's time to go home. Maybe a couple meetings during the day at most.

I'd rather not do coffee time or hang out with anyone. I'm not bad at interpersonal relationships but I can barely tolerate the autist in my CS program now.

Attached: callem.png (1212x535, 646K)

Lmao okay pajeet no need to cry about it.

Why would I be friends with people I work with? This is why work places are turning into a pile of steaming shit now. Everyone thinks you have to be best buds with all your coworkers or you must be some sort of outcast of society. I'm there to get a damn paycheck I'm not looking for life long friends or a wife.

so femengineers eat all day?

>I'd rather not do coffee time or hang out with anyone.
prepare to never advance your career. contrary to shut-in daydreaming you don't get promoted for being good. you get promoted for playing the social game.

given it is a government agency: yes

Start learning to be a people’s person as well as a tech guy. It will do you wonders, I promise you.

1. I want to fuck her
2. I would never leave that food section
3. I want to work at Airbnb now

>overpriced
kek. Everything in her plate and cup is free. But someone like you who pushes karts cor a living in a retail store wouldn't know that

>(((Free)))
NOTHING in this world is free, homo

Then don't be mad that others pay much less than you and get much more

>2019
>Still believing the Jew meme
2019 is going to be a rough year for the turbo autists

I'm almost certain it is.
It's probably an initiative to entice women into software engineering. It's been going on for decades.
I (dis)like how it doesn't even show her doing any work.
It's 100% about the breaks. Even the YouTube comments manage to recognize this.

If I were a woman I'd probably respond to this by thinking that I'd get fat doing this job.

YouTube comments have become more redpilled lately it seems

>open office
>godtier
It's a fucking nightmare. No work gets done.
It's a direct reduction to worker efficiency and it also contributes to less communication in person. Which for the type of person who could stand an open office in the first place is vital.

The positives with this work environment is no strict break regulation. But that can be attained in so many ways.

can't get redpilleder than yt comments, before google it was worse than /b/

I'd say this video is good enough reason to lower the pay of Software Engineers even more since it clearly showcases them as being people with too much free time on their hands.

Attached: 1540986284759.jpg (300x318, 12K)

It's probably just Google getting a better understanding of you. They sort absolutely everything by your preferences.
The metric you should use is the new comments and take a rough average on responses.
Also try to detect the raids and remove them from the sample. Flat earthers and the religious often do that on science related videos.

>company she works for literally ran by jews
JIDF needs to up their recruiting standards

Attached: Screenshot_20190107-045556_Chrome.jpg (720x461, 58K)

fuck
what do i do if i have resting bitch face, and no one likes me because of this the first time they meet me,
one of my best friends told me that he thought i was a huge cunt the first time he met me, and it was only after ages he warmed up to me

Sound like a girl so sleep with your boss

Yea makes sense. Wouldn't be surprised if that's why theres more nutjobs around too. Artificial confirmation bios seems like it would contribute to extremism.

>Sound like a girl so sleep with your boss
user, guys can have RBF too...

Attached: 1546348859613.png (1080x1080, 1.42M)

Depends on the person. But I would say that's probably the general case for people because peer pressure is so strong.

>resting bitch face
what

>html and CSS
Approx. 5 years job security.

>weeb
I found your problem. Cure is a bullet.

I wouldn't worry then. These places love trannies. You'll make cto in under 5 years

>t. retard who has no idea how bureaucratic government workplaces are

>eat
>drink
>eat
>drink
>eat
>drink
>eat
>drink
>eat
>drink
whoah...

She was at work for 10 hours.
Supposedly every day. That's would never fly in a non-third world country.

But to be fair she doesn't actually seem to be working much.