E-mail providers

Might anyone know any nice alternatives to Yahoo Mail? I just need to start a fresh e-mail account in order to create an account for an online multiplayer game. I tried using Yahoo like I usually tend to do. However, it said my smartphone number was listed on too many accounts. It continued to say this even after I closed a handful of Yahoo accounts earlier. No idea if there's a waiting period or whatever.

Basically, I'm looking for any e-mail providers that preferably have a nice and simple UI design that's similar to the UI of Yahoo Mail Classic. In other words, as minimalist and simple as possible. Yahoo's latest design actually slows down Firefox.

Attached: Yahoo mail classic.png (960x640, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yandex.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mailinabox

cock.li

Protonmail

Mailbox.org, and consider using a standalone mail client such as Claws or Thunderbird.

Can we stop it with the protonmail shilling on Jow Forums? It's botnet.

How so? provide concise proof or fuck off.

>Mailbox.org
>paying for an email service in current year

your entire post is shit just for that.

If you're not paying for it, how do you think they're making money?

gmail u dumb fuck

Yahoo and AOL read every message sent to your inbox and sent box, never use their services.

I use Protonmail and mail.com.

Why would it be about money?
Ideally they would provide a free as is free beer service.

They force you to use their web client. If you want to use your own client, you have to be a paying user, and you also have to run their nonfree software which they call "Protonmail Bridge" on your computer in order to get it to work. They don't release the source of this software, so there's really no knowing whether there's a backdoor or if it's been cucked.

>Why would it be about money?
It costs money to run servers. They have to make an income somehow.

get outta here vince

> ideally
Holy crap friend. Where have you been the last few years? There is no "ideally". If you aren't paying for the product, you are the product.

>having paid features
Waaaaaa they want to operate as a for-profit business!
Typical Jow Forums entitlement.

The free experience in the web browser is excellent. If you don't want to use that client, pay or use something else.

Did you just stop reading at the first sentence of what you replied to or something?

Your data gets routed through Israel.

man I can't believe linux has been taking advantage of me this whole time

Host your own mailserver.

>If you don't want to use that client, pay or use something else.
You cannot use your own client without running their locked-down, closed-source MITM in the background. Paying or not paying, you have no choice. They do not let you use your own client without running their software.

Just because I didn't respond to everything you said doesn't mean I didn't read it. Do you make random assumptions like this often?

Have fun getting past those spam filters bro

>complaining about a proprietary secure closed-source solution
At least they made one, and it's of good quality

>solution
What problem, exactly, is their forced MITM solving?

Until Vincent gives your data to the feds

At least he's transparent about it, besides OP is clearly just a moron that wants an address for his spam mail which IMO cockli is good enough for.

Custom authentication on the platform requires a custom solution to be compatible with regular email clients.

Try Tutanota

Posteo

You ALWAYS pay for an email service, either with:
- Donations
- Money
- Data / your privacy

If you're against cloud storage you have to be against mail services that are not made by you on your own server.

Posteo, riseup, selfhost, anything else is a botnet or a meme

If you won't be needing it after registration / activation process, 10minutemail, guerilla mail are goat.

this

yandex.com

Who cares if it encrypted and they can do shit to it...

It's just ya.ru

>riseup
How can you even register there? I'm not seeing any option. Looks like closed or invite only, so shit.
Moreover their servers were seizured by FBI and police many many times.