Go back to work after the holidays

>go back to work after the holidays
>bring the Huawei phone I got for very cheap over the holidays
>much cheaper than iPhone XR, Galaxy S9+, or Pixel 3 XL, but takes excellent photos
>three people at work got mad at me enough to talk to me about it
>all just left in huff when I asked why they suddenly trust NSA now

Why do people do this, get mad at another person's choice of phones?

Attached: huawei-mate-20-pro-4.jpg (728x387, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WkbnAwHTJk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're gay niggers, that's why.

>one I got for very cheap over the holidays
they can't stand that you can pay less for better.

t. chink communist spy

Please don't eat my dog.

because they are retarded man-babies that have to have the newest toy and cant understand you can pay less for the same thing

Attached: Tiananmen_Square_protests_1989_1.jpg (1600x1009, 114K)

Posting about the Tiananmen Square massacre and Xi Jinping's Swiss bank accounts full of billions of dollars in bribes from my Huawei phone right now.

>photos are selling point for phones
is it weird of me to use my phone to make phonecalls while my dslr to make photos?
sure, I get that having a camera on your phone is a nice gimmick, but it cannot replace the quality of a dedicated device

Even tho huewai is pice of shit ur coworkers are retarded. Hauwaei is top-notch hardware but shitty, bloated software

I've not had a slow down yet and my P20 Pro so I'm not sure what you mean by bloated but I wouldn't mind getting a new update soon or maybe even trying lineage OS.

This. I sold my P20 pro because the rom was hot garbage and all jpeg processing on the camera was trash. It's a shame because the three lenses created a huge amount of detail. The problem was over aggressive noise reduction and terrible HDR, even without retard AI

>Clicks pro mode
>Enables raw output

Imagine selling your phone cause you can't figure out simple shit like this

Maybe they shouldn't have a shit auto mode. That's the entire point of having a good camera on a phone

Nobody talked to you. You smell bad. Enjoy your chinkphone.

Huawei is own by the Chinese communists and a bunch of thieves who benefited from Nortel's corporate secrets. No way I'd buy a phone made by them

Phone cameras are getting awfully close when it comes to picture quality. Not to mention the convenience of having to bring much less equipment with you.
I wouldn't be surprised if professional cameras in the future would be large-frame format mirroless cameras that has at least 3 sensors.

>Hauwaei is top-notch hardware but shitty, bloated software
install gentoo

Just buy an iPhone you fucking absolute reprobate.

>wanting to have to manually run every phone photo I take through an image developer on my computer
Phone cameras are for Instagram you fucking retard. I have a Sony mirrorless for real photos. Not to mention the shit, fragile glass and complete lack of support in the US.

iPhones have shit auto mode too. The only good auto shooter is GCam

You forgot huawei native integration for QR code generation and reading.

Distrusting the NSA does not mean embracing Chinese spyware.

Chinese communism is great, comrade!

Yeah sure that happened

Attached: 1519677732703.jpg (764x1024, 108K)

NSA are the ones who say it has Chinese spyware though.

Well, that and common sense. But no, several independent (and also foreign) security experts say the same. Not to mention that Huawei have been caught red-handed for the same in the past several times, deployed IMSI catchers in Norway (an outside/non-NSA example), and the company itself is basically an extension of the Chinese government.

What options are left? Korean spyware?

Well, a smartphone is basically just an expensive datamining tool to begin with. Even if you avoid spyware in hardware, you'll still deal with proprietary Google or Apple services.

Surely someone's built a different OS by now so we don't have to stay cucked by google and apple?

because you are helping commie chinks, faggot

>Why do people do this, get mad at another person's choice of phones?
idk but most people on Jow Forums get triggered when they see an iPhone

Phones in general are shit in a lot of ways regardless of what you have.

Still, iPhone is locked down more than most which is what triggers people.

Sailfish. Only available in Europe due to some patent threats stateside.

>What options are left?
install gentoo

>Hey guys LOOK AT THIS SUPER CHEAO PHONE I GOT THAT BEATA ALL OF GOUR OVER PRICED GARBAGE!
I wonder why they were upset user

>patent threats
so the NSA

based as fuck

go post a phone photo on /p/ and see how far you get lol

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1525820020989.gif (500x491, 376K)

I trust Chinks less than I trust the NSA.

my Apple friends attacked my Xiaomi saying stuff like blahblah arrested due to government spying. Huawei has close ties with the government. I didn't actually hear them come up with any proof to them doing this, neither do I really care if chinks spy on me browing Jow Forums and listening to music.
Then I proceeded saying Apple had overevaluated stock compared to what shit they are actually selling, and that Xiaomi is probably a way more successful technology incubator that sells so many more products than Apple.
They flipped their shit so hard and it was worth it since they stopped trying to hate on my phone.

I'm just minimizing botnet on my S7 right now. I could try flashing a root image and going to town, but going full tinfoil means your phone loses alot of functionality. So I'm getting rid of all the Google products and functions I can without losing some workflow. Everything should be using a front end now instead of the actual ap, everything is on a private encrypted VPN

based anti apple anime lady

Chinks make your iphone too

>find a ROM that supports signature spoofing and flash it
>flash microg
>????
>profit

Might look into this once this phone is paid off, sadly I have work tools that require it not being totally locked down.

>dont trust nsa botnet
>trust communist botnet instead
Fuck off CIDF. Someone post the copy pasta with the trigger words that get chinks arrested.

Attached: 1521789570992.jpg (456x384, 16K)

>He would rather let the US goverment look at his phone than the Chinese.
Fuck of NSA shill, you're just mad you can't access his phone.

>40MP
It's just too much

Yes yes keep talking comrade this reminds me when the Chinese government released a human rights report condemning the US for letting citizens own guns kek

Attached: fx2.jpg (678x372, 102K)

The only people the chinkgov cares about suppressing are their own. The entire rest of the world already knows about Tiananmen, so trying to censor that is pointless.

Nigga I hate commies, but our own goverment is just as bad in different ways. Maybe if we remotely followed the constitution...

Didn't huawei lock the bootloader on their phones?

Xiaomi Mi A2 representing. Doing the same thing that 1000+ dollar phone can do at 220 dollars.

>battery dies in less than a year

No thanks.

Based and Globalistpilled.

>Acting like this isn't the case with every phone.

>Why do people do this, get mad at another person's choice of phones?
Welcome to consumerist society, where a person's identity, for better or worse, is based off in a (increasingly larger) part on what it owns.
They did it, the perfected goyim!
(Yes, attacking their devices was like attacking them personally n a subconcious level for them, because deep down they know they are buying retarded shit.)
>youtube.com/watch?v=WkbnAwHTJk0

Sure this is why they throw a fit if you pull up your phone or mp3 player when flying right? Kek cant even listen to an mp3 player inflight without having a commie flight attended threaten you politely.
Based. It all starts with purging the Marxists from our government and schools.

Attached: tibet-china-execution-2.jpg (642x348, 67K)

Agreed, we need to destroy the Marxist institutions and take back the nation. Sadly it's going to take something massive to get normies to rise up.

Daily reminder that half of the US population hates the federal government and wants to see communists dead. They don't talk about it because a culture of fear and repression exists across the West now. Our leaders don't care about us. But there is a silver lining. They're a small minority and they'd be easy to take care of if we got enough people to revolt all at once.

Their most powerful weapon against you is isolation. That's why I want all of you to network and form your own "trouble trio". Find two other men who think just like you and make friends with them. Go out shooting and drinking and get to know them. Don't do anything illegal, don't stockpile weapons. If you don't know where a man lives and you haven't met his family, you can't trust him. Feds will never let their work anywhere near their families, so going over to their place for dinner, and vice versa, is the fastest way to filter glow in the dark niggers.

Attached: 1539406096529.png (913x463, 209K)

iKLEINKINDER ZUM HENKER AUFGEBLASEN!

Attached: 7f4195b01a5a347b1953ccb6c71a972c.png (849x1101, 553K)

>convenience of having to bring much less equipment
Yes the camera you have with you is always best camera
>I wouldn't be surprised if professional cameras in the future would be large-frame format mirroless cameras that has at least 3 sensors.
Yes. Being worked on much the way Red made digital film not suck.
>Phone cameras are getting awfully close when it comes to picture quality.
No. Maybe for the average fuckwit that can only point and click and buys DSLR because they have more money than brains. But no.

On a phone? What about hardware backdoors?

Dude my friends are already like this, I know who's got my back if shit hits the fan.

If you get an app like open camera that let's you manuelly set everything like a DSLR you can get an okay shot, but I'm still going to use my Canon rebel t5 for anything I want to look remotely decent.

>implying phones haven't already surpassed DSLR shiteras

You are now part of the peoples bot-net of China

Difference between a 1000 dollar DSLR and a 1000 dollar high-end phone is about 40%. I give it five to six years before that 40% turns to 10%.

Implying any phone could take an image near the quality of an actual camera.

>>Phone cameras are getting awfully close when it comes to picture quality.
>this is what brainlet retards actually believe

Attached: 1543164223264.png (719x990, 850K)