How to be more annoying to other students?

>me
>math student in liberal university
>most students have macbooks and small notebooks that are silent and are very quiet in the library
>lug around my 17 inch laptop (for matlab computations)
>got a libertarian sticker on it
>gotta do them calculations, so my fans are at 60 decibels almost always
>listen to metal like Khublai Khan and Thy Art is Murder really loud so it bleeds through my earbuds
>spread out on the chairs directly in view of everyone

How do I become more imposing on the people around me?
Sticker reccomendations? Thinking of getting a molon labe and a three percenter sticker.

Pic unrelated but also rip terry we miss you man.

Attached: terry.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

howtoraspberrypi.com/create-a-wi-fi-hotspot-in-less-than-10-minutes-with-pi-raspberry/
vocaroo.com/i/s1wLREPM6SCf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>trying to be this edgy

Attached: 8nRqoXW.jpg.png (800x729, 48K)

Don't be a nigger.

Weird flex but ok

>got a libertarian sticker

Attached: 1545085730780.png (1416x1600, 606K)

external keyboard that is loud to use?
same for mouse?
you are going to damage your hearing btw

Get black trenchcoat liberals fucking hate that

OP, the onyl student you should be trying to annoy are liberals/trannies/tranny enablers

Otherwise you are doing it for no reason, and some nigger is going to steal/trash your shit

I'll try not to.

I do own a mechanical keyboard, but they keys on this laptop are already really loud and I type with some force on them.

I have a peacoat

>I have a peacoat
Think your some proto-goth or something?

Get a NAMBLA sticker to further display your libertarianism.

>not picking up cheap open backed headphones or ear buds instead of blasting thy music like a neanderthal
Gross. You do realize how much open backed cans leak sound, right?
More importantly, you do realize that hearing damage is, currently, one of least repairable injuries too, don't you?

Attached: 0gBmk2n.png (660x495, 402K)

Become an hero

Continue doing all this, but be Indian as well

all you have to do is talk to yourself and read things out loud like a retard while working, the quieter everthing else is the more annoying it gets. At least its the most infuriating thing i encountered while trying to focus.

You will look like beta attempting to assert dominance

Why would I look that up. Why does that even exist. This world needs to be nuked.

>thinking about getting a moron label
kys desu

Maybe. I'll have to look that up.

That's a little too aggressively liberal, I'm trying to be a passive annoyance, but I appreciate the suggestion.

Fortunately the library is pretty quiet, and my earbuds are pretty leaky, so I can listen to the music at a semi-reasonable level while also leaking the sound. I'll look into open backed headphones though.

I'll look into racial conversion but I'm not sure I could master the accent.

D:

Attached: apple milking.jpg (400x482, 52K)

>liberal university
Is there a non-liberal university?

Liberty University.

>really loud so it bleeds through my earbuds

Don't damage your hearing. Don't let the commies win.

howtoraspberrypi.com/create-a-wi-fi-hotspot-in-less-than-10-minutes-with-pi-raspberry/

Also create fake wifi hotspots that don't connect to the internet. Be sure to give them offensive names.

And tone down your appearance so they don't know it's you.

Attached: 1527827262184.png (712x1000, 928K)

literally every linux user

>Got a libertarian sticker
cringe

stop showering

Not gonna lie this is really fucking funny

swastika sticker on laptop

Replace your laptop's keyboard by a louder one, or manage to disable the integrated one and plug in a mechanical one.

Gift them cheap garbage, perhaps origami or shitty drawings of stuff they like.You may offer them halfmelted candy as well.

Get a mechanical keyboard that has lights and have the lights on. Strobe them if you can.

don't wash

Bark and make car noises when you see non-white people.

Talk to people on your cell phone's speaker phone.

add anymore to that list and people will starting walking up to you with understanding concern and carefully ask if your handler is around

Attached: DkyE-VHWwAAVlvu.jpg (710x540, 58K)

I have NRA stickers on my laptop, soibois hate it. Would add merchant meme or dailystormer stickers if I could find some

Fart frequently and silently. Have an external mouse with a kinky anime girl printed on it.

Just custom order them off aliexpress or something.

Use an electric typewriter

Make a redbubble account and make them yourself

>Would add merchant meme or dailystormer stickers if I could find some
>unironically reading dailycuck
yikes

This is the glowingest post ive seen in a while. Bonus for throwing in the molon labe and 3%. You just needed to add how eventually you plan to shoot up the school and tie in Trump somehow.

Attached: glowinthedark.jpg (1080x806, 508K)

What's the end goal of this autism?

It can only be

>implying he ever showered

INTIMIDATE
YOUR
SURROUNDINGS

Kay,
Now people are aware that you exist. Then what?
This is an exercise to discover the laziest way to seek attention at the other end of the social spectrum. Instead of coming out as demi-human / asexual dragon you're just loud and in the way forcing people to pay attention to you.
What a pointless waste of time.

>be Apple MacBook user
>has expensive brand case with magnets so not to scratch this 2k USD machine bought with parents money.
>blows the table with his mout to try to clean the surface
>uses paper to clean what he couldn't blow off with his mouth
>use BOSE QuietComfort because AirDots have no isolation
>starts making retard noises without knowing
>starts humping the leg on the chair which makes screeching noises since the chairs are old and he picked the "annoying one" which was the reason nobody sat there.
>doesn't notice because noise cancelling

I wanted to go up to him and tell him to fuck off, but unfortunately I ended up just leaving and deciding that when you attend university you simply do not visit reading rooms at all.

Attached: magnet sleeve.jpg (1920x700, 215K)

4 the lulz, clearly he isn't going to get any other type of interaction from these people, why not make it more interesting than just being quietly alone?

No we love it.

Anything by Razer usually has some ultrabright leds.

OP, as a fellow math student, I question whatever Matlab computations you're doing that take serious time and fan usage. What math class are you in that even uses Matlab? Numerical analysis?

If you're serious, I hope you someday become comfortable enough around your peers to be a decent human being.

Figure out how your laptop signals the fan speed to the fan. Mine turns on full speed if you tie the pwm pin to 5V so i made a switch to turn it full blast when I don't care about the sound and nobody is around.. This could be super annoying and it makes your laptop run cooler.

Wear a MAGA hat, a lanyard with lots of keychains that makes noise and wear it around your neck, and then bring a mechanical keyboard with your laptop. Get MX blues for maximum clickity clacks. Be sure to place the keyboard directly over the laptop's keyboard to trigger as many people as possible.

Attached: DtnBzXYWsAYJ8_7.jpglarge.jpg (1176x733, 57K)

heavy computation and khublai khan go hand in hand. good job fucking off the snowflake commies, based libertarian bro

Attached: hoppecopter.jpg (606x873, 95K)

run mdk3 and fuck their wifi so the basedfags can't go online

he could also install a program that makes typewriter sounds whenever he presses a key

I'm rocking pro-gun stickers in Germany. fucking Germans cant stop looking at me like I murdered a jewish baby

Is this loud enough?
Btw this is my real typing pace, I was typing words.

vocaroo.com/i/s1wLREPM6SCf

I do not optimize my programs.

Is there some way to do this in terminal on Linux Mint?
This. Exactly this.

Also to everyone saying to dick with the wifi, I don't want to actually get the administration on me. I already got caught pirating once because I was using a cheap Chinese VPN and forgot to turn seeding off.

Attached: error handling.jpg (960x762, 87K)

make a localized wifi jammer

Making free Wi-Fi hotspots shouldn't get you in trouble, just avoid making one called "nigger" or anything like that. What would be funnier is hosting your own DNS along with an inconspicuously named hotspot with no internet access so that every URL points to, say, a cached version of Google.

Based and redpilled

Step 1: find the tallest building on campus
Step 2: jump off

You'll impose on plenty of people, plus no one has to deal with your dumb ass after everything's cleaned up.

Thank you for this encouragement.

Get a keyboard with some box navies. Guaranteed to be a lot more annoying then the keyboard you are currently using.

>imposing
it would be imposing if you were doing grad student research maybe, but it sounds like you've just been a loser so long you've developed a sour grapes attitude toward having a social life. you're just very succesfully making everyone around you think you're a huge faggot. people like you are the reason everyone thinks comp sci majors are spergs.

why don't you spend some time thinking about why you want to alienate yourself from others

Jammers, at least in the sense of "blasting a shit-ton of noise on a specific frequency" are extremely illegal, however de-auth attacks are not. If you wanted to fuck with WiFi that's how I would do it.
Refer to and remember that keeping normalfags away from tech is a good thing.

>Thy Art is Murder
user has good taste.

Attached: th.jpg (474x474, 27K)

>>listen to metal like Khublai Khan and Thy Art is Murder really loud so it bleeds through my earbuds
Enjoy your life long tinnitus.
>got a libertarian sticker on it
You don't have to live with your disability, just read a geography book.

>How do I become more imposing on the people around me?
Bring in cup of noodles every day and slurp it really hard and get little splashes all over the table.