Why are 90% of people who work in tech such insufferable cunts?

Why are 90% of people who work in tech such insufferable cunts?

Attached: 1539914355490.jpg (478x481, 33K)

you tell us haha

It's the one field where skill still outweighs interpersonal bullshit for now.

learning tech at a young age takes away valuable socializing time

XD

Goteem

Because OP is a faggot. Seriously though it's because skill outweighs personal skills

because they have to deal with talentless lamers like you on a daily basis.

these; that and the prevalence of assburgers in tech required to master the clusterfuck that is [tech field x y or z]

> making things up is just easier than thinking
USA USA USA

> and the prevalence of assburgers in tech
is today international make shit up as you go day?

I sacrified a young, healthy social life because of computers, at least let me be a cunt like those who were cunts to me

Attached: 1544969944618.png (791x773, 514K)

Micromanaging several problems at once can make people rather pissed if they think you're one of the problems.

Attached: 1544532109145.jpg (369x496, 27K)

Unironically: Autism.

Working with computers requires pragmatic mind. Pragmatists tend to be overwhelmed with the mechanical nature of computers so much that they start seeing the mechanical nature of people (input X, output Y reaction/emotion/thought pattern) and it pisses us off.

Real life isn't like the matrix or like how millions of sky god fairy tales describe it. It's cold, mechanical, and even after being a professional for a while you still have things you don't understand completely or problems that you can solve. Once you see that you can't help but become bitter at the very nature of humanity.

Attached: how-do-you-mahage-pain-exercise-yoga-tylenol-ibuprofen-alcohol-accupuncture-massage-heroin-36255274. (500x514, 128K)

cose computers is better than humans
computers is perfect

>mfw good with technology
>mfw also have social skills

Sucks to only be good at one thing, huh? Jack-of-all-trades beats unitasking autists any day of the week.

The only time you socially inept fucks become useful is over an RDP connection so that we don't have to smell you in person.

Attached: ff8.png (171x221, 32K)

Cause computers are demonic and possess IT and computer scientists
>earth metals associated with demonic spirits
>computers made of earth metals
>screen hypnotizes mind

Why do you think theres a rise in homesexuality? Based terry was sent by god to try to save us with temple OS but the demons of this world killed him. He died for our sins.

Fuck computers and fuck Jow Forums

Attached: 1540758124949.png (911x911, 706K)

Based schizoposter

>tfw never had any chances
>always extremely observant to any female attention, never would have missed attraction but the opposite was true several times
Why doe it have to be like this lads?

Attached: 1539210288315.png (1280x715, 782K)

why cant i get a job in this field =( i just wanna do html email is all