How fucking desperate can a company get?

>no one buys your shitty cards
>bundle not one but TWO tripple AAA games with each card
>almost guaranteed that each sold graphics card will count a sold copy of each game in order to boost the incredibly poor sell statistics of each game

What's the most likely here?

Battlefield V and Anthem are big dick FLOPS. They sell no copies. So maybe the game companies took whatever was offered to them because they needed money BADLY (Nvidia offered them a bag of shit with a couple of dollar bills inside and they had to take it because no one else came with an offer)

or

Nvidia spending lots of money for tripple AAA games but each game they pick turn out to be major big dick FLOPS.

Attached: 4957_0.jpg (945x290, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PzGEjTv3TFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>shitty card coupled with shitty game, both trying to increase their sales
yikes

It's one game per card you faggot. And yes. The price you pay for the card includes the price of the game as well. That's why it's more expensive than previous gen.

>how fucking desperate can a company get?

Attached: Ryzen[1].jpg (640x430, 26K)

Kek.

>ncludes the price of the game as well
do the games come packaged with the card on a disc?

Cmon retard. Everything is digital these days. You get a code, you redeem on the nvidia site or GFE, you pick your game, link your origin account and you get the game. Simple.

he might be retarded, but at least respect his trips

Too bad user wasted it. Yay for trips, nay for turbo autism.

exactly my fucking point: here's (((free software))), but you have download it, oh, but it's not free, you've paid for it with the increase in cost of the card, oh.. by the way.. you'll also be paying for the fucking bandwidth for your ISP.

you see where im going with this, Jow Forumsenius? no?

> i download all my games from origin and steam like a good goy
> i support a software industry where nobody owns software anymore, just rents it.
you are a fucking cancer and you need to be gassed.

What's the point of upgrading my GPU when all decent games are a decade old.

Exactly.

There has been exactly piss all for new games recently.

Not really much point to buying a 20xx RTX card when a last gen 1070/1080 can play everything worthwhile right now just fine.

Hell, isn't the 1050ti STILL the best selling card on the market right now?

Even THAT can handle most games thrown at it just fine.

go back to fagget

AMD bundled 3 AAA games

>when a last gen 1070/1080 can play everything worthwhile right now

This is the main reason why the 10xx series is still going for near MSRP. The RTX cards have been meh and the line as a whole is going to be a transition generation.

IMO the big upgrade moment will be when we get come juicy CPU wise. (or at least the final specs of the next PS/Xbox. Several big studios are bidding their time until that info gets locked down.)

These games are multiplayer BS filled with kids and maybe cheaters. I'd rather buy a PS4 bundle.

>tfw a shitty vega 56 is now curb stomping a god damned gtx 1080
thank you based AMD

Attached: GIMPWORSE_VS_FINEWINE_0.jpg (744x736, 162K)

>literally every single review don't bench BFV for 2060
>too scared cause Vega56's low's are 2060's highest FPS
KEK
E
K

Attached: 1541892583390.jpg (818x693, 91K)

was just shitposting but now would you look at that!

Attached: virgin 2060 vs chad Vega56.png (605x821, 29K)

Richard from DF literally stated that 2060 was faster than Vega 56 in 10 out of 11 games they tested, and they do have BFV in their suit.
Deluded AMD retard grasping at niggerfield 5 for his gcn atrocity to win something (other that highest power draw award) is a sad sight to behold.

see

They are even paying chinks to implement meme tracing in their MMORPGs so they can sell their stupid cards
youtube.com/watch?v=PzGEjTv3TFU

Honestly EA is prob giving the keys for free nvidia already gives EA developers Free help and titain Vs in bulk

A digital game costs EA 0$ and desu these arnt lost sales no one wants them

hell no. too many redflags in this video
>chronically unoptimised games from chinkchonk-who-the-fuck-cares
>paying off titles the west will ignore
>even further decrease performance with gimpworks meme tracing

Attached: 1545329618137.png (255x247, 65K)

Fuck off back to /v/

did you see how nervous jensen huang was yesterday

video games are technology

Do you consider vomit to be the same as a blood test in terms of usefulness? Games are a retarded past time for normans and general tards, so fuck off with this shit back to /v/ where someone gives three fucks about this trash.

Can you not read swedish? It says "up to 2 games included"

no one plays Battlefield V sothis is an irrelevant benchmark

While Nvidia struggles to make ends meet, Radeon sells cards by the drove and Zen is the most popular desktop CPU worldwide, as opposed to Intel, which can barely manufacture 100 i9s

Attached: 1534654234198.png (209x155, 70K)

good to know, Jensen.

But the most important question of all.

Will Cyberpunk 2077 be an Nvidia GimpWorks title?

Just look at The Witcher 3 when CD Projekt Red got the GimpWorks code in the last minute before launch. It completely tanked FPS on both Nvidia and AMD cards (but more on AMD cards, which is what Nvidia wanted).

I thought polish game devs were immune to these briberies?? Or maybe they are only immune to SJW criticism?

>GAYMES? Normie trash...
>now WORKING, well that's a real man's hobby, nobody has fun anymore.
Opinion disregarded, boomer

Attached: 1514705146006.png (600x580, 792K)

Woah, dude. I was just noting that his post, in fact, got the same 3 numbers at the end of the post number. Why are you so fucking mad? I don't even play games lol.

how the fuck could we know that right now?

I'm sorry you are too retarded to get a real job and you're stuck flipping burgers, but at least you are level 200 in your favorite game and sure jacking off to game characters is going to give you real life skills to get the job you want. You're fucking pathetic, go back to /v/ to you kind of useless niggers.

Attached: randomnumbers.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

>muh usefulness

Embarrassing. Yours is nil when this discussion is concerned, so please remove yourself.

post more gta5 and ac:o benchmarks.

Attached: 234.jpg (601x601, 106K)

Lmaoing at your pathetic amdrone existence.

Attached: 105050.png (678x400, 32K)

OH NONONONONO
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Attached: 1440p.png (1320x2887, 144K)

where's 2060 in that chart? it is a 1080p card btw and marketed as such

Even my indigestion induced farts constitute more work than a /v/tard like you playing his dumb video game. Fuck off back to /v/ nigger.

wanna talk about >2yo games?
me thinks we will NEVER find out why many reviewers tip-toe the BFV benchmark like GN did, can't make your Boss angry. now go ahead and be a good lappdog for your favourite brand

It's a rebranded 1070ti and you know it.

Attached: 1080p.png (933x2222, 333K)

What's wrong sweetie, a gamer stole your girlfriend?

Never had one.

here you go.
now repeat after me
>1070ti PERFORMANCE FOR 1070ti PRICE
>THANK YOU GREEN CUM OVERLORDS

Attached: FC5.png (681x800, 61K)

Is is a $350 1080p card that is thankfully also conveniently wipes the flood with the entire AMD gpu line up that was foolishly marketed for higher resolutions

Sure thing boss.
>inb4 pre 2010 gaymes and gimworks trash

Attached: Dirt_1080p.png (1295x1392, 44K)

1080p and still can't hit 120/144Hz in any title?
why even bother with that overprized turd. grab a RX 570/580 for good 1080p performance.

Seems a good value for me, considering it also wins over vega 56 in a vega friendly title such as FC5 (which utilizes FP16 calculations aka rapid packed math). I don't recall v56 selling for anything close to $350, and don't let me get started with failure rate and power consumption of that card.

>2060 will retail for actual 350 bucks

Attached: 1538238746702.png (1228x1150, 230K)

>Dirt 4 SMAA

literally grasping at straws now, have a bit of composure you pathetic amd nigger

>"jj-just WAIT, jensen will BTFO AMD for sure in 2020"
COPE

I think you suffer from a legit schizophrenia. In the real world, Nvidia just released a $350 card that obliterates anything AMD has ever done in the GPU market.

yeah, but they're shit games so whatever man

>don't let me get started to think for myself and try stuff for cards which are chronically overvolted by AMD to sell as much as possible.
>thinking hurts!
go for the 2060 but stop acting like Nvidia gave you something worth the money.

Attached: Radeon-RX-Vega-56-Efficiency.png (1016x622, 32K)

Do you realize you can undervolt nvidia gpus too you retard?

wrong

I am sure it is indeed wrong in your imaginary world. Thankfully in the real world it is truthful, as evidenced by plethora of benchmarks released.

Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6G with GDDR5X memory for 300 bucks are arriving

thoughts?

Attached: 2019-01-07 21_01_33.jpg (1880x984, 220K)

which ones, the vega cards are faster than the overpriced 2060 card

cuckville, usa

2060 was faster than vega 56 in 10 of 11 games tested by digital foundry, save for FC5, in which it was on par

no shit sherlock. i adjusted the Voltage/Frequency curve on my GTX1070.
my point is that a drop from 1.2V to something around 1.0V-1.05V on AMD cards is VERY different than what i did on my card, like the pic related earlier.
got any power draw graphs for nvidia cards doing the same thing? i would happily read them.

I wouldnt touch any of those games even for free

>hereby i declare that every benchmark i post is right and every benchmark you post is false!
>check mate AMDrones!

Attached: 1539966644268.jpg (640x360, 22K)

Mine gtx 1080 has 135w draw when fully loaded, clocked 1860 mhz at 0.9v. Now imagine what kind of processing power a fucking amd gpu can deliver with 135w, 1060 tier if you're lucky with silicon lottery. Vega gpus are abysmal as far as power efficiency goes, stop embarrassing yourself by insinuating otherwise.

How? It barely beats its own 70ti. Vega56 and 64 er overall better cards.

No one is denying that the 2060 is a good card. It's juts that nvidia Fucked up the whole launch. 60 should hace cost 299, 70 should have cost 399, 80 599 and 80ti 799

What are you trying to say? Any benchmark from a reputable source is valid. Grasping at games that heavily favor one architecture over another to prove a generalizing point is pathetic and dishonest.

>Vega gpus are abysmal as far as power efficiency goes
go ahead check again

Bingo

>It barely beats its own 70ti. Vega56 and 64 er overall better cards.

Only if you double your PC as a heater.

I did. I stand by my words of abysmal efficiency, especially when compared with what Pascal can deliver.

if you are against dishonesty and being pathetic why are you shilling for these awful gtx2060 cards that are worse than either vega cards that go for the same price?

2060 could've sold lower hadn't ayymd shit the bed with competition. As it stands now, 2060:
1. Offers the best value for gpus save for used market
2. Is faster than any ayymd gpu in general, and is also cheaper, faster and more efficient than both of vegas

I didnt read anything you typed shill
have fun with your imaginative headcannon and mental gymnastics

>Nvidia charges too much for their cards
>It's all amds fault!
Wut

2060 could've sold lower hadn't ayymd shit the bed with competition. As it stands now, 2060:
1. Offers the best value for gpus save for used market
2. Is faster than any ayymd gpu in general, and is also cheaper, faster and more efficient than both of vegas

Attached: 1542835288012.png (1006x813, 73K)

>have fun with your imaginative headcannon and mental gymnastics

quite an ironic post

Anthem looks like it'll be fun to mess around in for a couple hours and look at the scenery. Probably be awful overall as a game though.

It quite literally is. AMD couldn't compete because their cards were so shitty, so now nvidia has the reigns on gpu market for a while. Deserved considering what Maxwell and Pascal turned out, but still unfortunate for the consumer.

nvidia is shitty and accept it you little shit

I would suggest getting a job instead of making up little stories online

RTX is fine if you're going for a 1080ti
BFV is utter shit and doesn't deserve the Battlefield name
Genuinely had no idea anthem was out

truly spoken like a deluded brand loyal fanatic
you people are scum of this earth because your undermine the basic principle of competition: good products deserve to sell, bad do not
all this because of your tender feelings for the underdog

I'm just saying how it went down in recent history, do you have """"alternative""" insights to share?

Dont you know if something bad happens its always amds fault

New Nvidia GPU is faster than 2 year old AMD GPU. Who knew!

sensible chuckle

>I don't recall v56 selling for anything close to $350
I saw a couple going that low during the holiday sales. Right now you can get a Red Dragon for $370 minus the 10% with the code.

Attached: here is one for example.jpg (397x640, 66K)

New AMD GPU is not faster than 2 year old AMD GPU because AMD cannot make a new GPU :(

Still worse value than 2060 FE at 349

But it will be cheaper

Oh it looks like it also comes with the gift card for RE 2, Devil May Cry V, and some ubisoft game.

Attached: not a bad deal.jpg (1633x757, 223K)

>Just wait, we'll get you next time

Should be company's slogan at this point.