Why are Android users so angry and unhappy all the time?

Why are Android users so angry and unhappy all the time?

Attached: (you) cap.png (448x468, 194K)

I'm reasonably angry and unhappy all the time, and I also use Android, but I don't think they're related

Because I can't make icons big on Android 6 without installing third party apps

Because they can't afford going to starbuck

Hyper-awareness of each individual freedom being eroded in real time

they live sad, laggy lives

>watching YouTube
>see a company that isn't Apple unveil something innovative &or gimmicky
>look at the comments
>all of them are something along the lines of, "See, Apple? Take note. THIS is innovation, not emojis," or "Watch, Apple is going to steal this in 5 years and claim they invented it."
Why? It's like clockwork.

If you were a shitskin you would be angry all of the time too.

because iBabies wont just fucking download Signal

decent answer
ignorance is bliss etc

Is there a statistic for that or are you pulling shit out of your asshole because you use an apple product?

They're right you know

WE HAVE TO UNGOOGLE EVERYTHING

AND THEN EVERY PERSON YOU KNOW INSISTS ON USING GOOGLE

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (457x309, 97K)

They can't afford iPhones

Because itoddlers, like you, exist.

Seeing the world thorough your iShit makes everyone seem unhappy

The funny part is most iPhone users can't afford iPhones. Probably more iPhone users can't afford iPhones than Android users.

Why am I constantly surrounded by homosexuals?

Attached: 1538227828425.webm (405x720, 2.85M)

because no money to afford apple products

Confirmed to be a fake iphone with android btw.
I'n short don't buy shitty chinese ripoffs.

Yeah most iphones that end up burning are those ripoffs, I wish ripoffs where illegal so iphones name and brand wouldn't be tarnished by shitty android phones.

They're not sucking cocks and taking dicks in the ass everyday

>OMGOMGNOTYAAASNOTYAAAAS.webm.

hey niggers,
how do I disable ads on my android without rooting?

haven't you noticed that dumbshits tend to be much happier than smart people?
the phrase "ignorance is bliss" is very much a real thing

>tfw you will never been stupid enough to enjoy an apple product

Attached: 1476794011117.png (675x547, 54K)

they're not happier they're just more easily distracted

iphone's name is already tarnished by ios

Attached: STREMSNYPER.jpg (240x235, 13K)

I'm happy....?

How is that a question?

Lucky patcher

Every now I think that I'm unhappy with my Android phone and try out an iPhone (last one was the X) for a couple of days, only to send it back because I like iOS even less. Also, I miss metal phones - why the fuck does everything have to be a glass pebble nowadays.

>tfw you will never been stupid enough to enjoy an apple product
Hey, they've made SOME worthwhile stuff over the years. Pre-touch iPods were great, the first few generations of iPhone were solid, and the iPad is still the only tablet worth buying. The MacBook Pro was also pretty good for a few years there, until they fucked it by getting rid of the removable battery.

(you)

>until they fucked it by getting rid of the removable battery.
The battery is still removable. Do you have any idea what you're talking about?

Having to unscrew the back to get a bunch of batteries which can't be replaced easily isn't a "removable battery" you fag

Attached: pyrow.jpg (212x261, 6K)

>Having to unscrew the back
Oh my god a few screws on a back plate, near impossible to remove. The battery has been behind the back plate since 2008.
>to get a bunch of batteries which can't be replaced easily
Unplug, pull out, place new battery in, plug in. Such a difficult thing to do, right?
>you fag
You retard.

that's fine if you just need to replace a dead battery, but it's not removable in the sense than you can throw a spare battery in your bag and swap it out in 10 seconds to double your operation time

Because Jow Forums is filled with insecure teens with persecution complexes who sit around imagining themselves being laughed at by iPhone owners 24/7.

Attached: file.png (582x625, 96K)

Okay, so you were specifically referring to the two year period from 2006-2008 where the Macbook Pro had an external removal battery? Choose your language better next time.

not the same person

Then mind your own business.

I'm the guy you were replying to. I guess the period where they had field-replaceable batteries was shorter than I thought, the late '08 unibody one I had must have been one of the last with that feature.

>huh! look at this douchebag with his inferior iQUEER products!
>everyone laugh at him!

Attached: 1768967867878.jpg (657x527, 40K)

Yes. The Macbook Pro was introduced in 2006 and the 2009 Macbook Pro had an internal battery.

>all niggers
lmao

Because I'm pretty obliged to use it against my will. Otherwise, I would still be on Maemo/Meego.

>without rooting

Had Applel products for years. iPhone 5 broke so I got an old Galaxy Note 1 and after some patching, rooting and modding, I am more pleased than I was with iOS. Not mad at all. I just prefer Android because of being more open than any Apple product.

ditto

>after some patching, rooting and modding