Found this app called "Bottled" where you send a message to a random person in the world...

Found this app called "Bottled" where you send a message to a random person in the world. You already know what to do Jow Forums

Attached: Screenshot_20190108-151418.png (720x1280, 391K)

Do I?

Who is this Jow Forums? i've never seen him.

is it mobile only?

don't ya'll have mobile phones?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

4 what?

Who?

Who's this Jow Forums?

Sorry, but this is 4channel.org, but I will use this to send links to a crypto mining page on my website.

moot? Never heard of em.

Blizzard bloke talking about phone posters.

I cringe every time I see that faggots face

Blizzard drone defending diablo mobile game announcement

at least the crowd reaction was good for a few laughs

What's a "Jow Forums"? Is that an abbreviation for '4channel'? This is 4channel.org the family-friendly mongolian yak-leather board. The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Sorry this is 4channel. Where reasonable topics are discussed with high amounts of autism.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Ironic funposting is still funposting
never forget that

>UK
>Naveen
lul the absolute state

>shitposting is bad.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Jow Forums, is in fact, 4channel, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, Jow Forums + nel. Jow Forums is not a website unto itself, but rather one domain in a fully functioning ecchi-otaku network made usable by the moderators, janitors, and vital advertising partners comprising a fully functioning image-based bulletin board system as defined by Hiroyuki Nishimura.

bluestacks

Please keep this secret, if the Jow Forumsfags find out about it it will be shut down just like that AI Microsoft had.

why is this shit full of indians

Pol are a little more sophisticated than the faggots on this board, kiddo

Attached: Screenshot_20190108-032757.png (1080x1920, 1.42M)

Fucking lol

>monitor pastebin for leaks
>set up an Android environment behind Tor
>send password-login combos from Pastebin to randoms all over the world
>perfect crime

Attached: __wiz_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_sendrawz__4f945cd33da27eeadc73b6ed8af8f6d5.png (1795x3000, 2.39M)

Will repost this on Jow Forums :^)

wiz a shit

wiz taking a shit on my mouth

wiz a fuckable desu

Attached: __darkness_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_inue_shinsuke__6ca788c8e94c84979aa968ec16b (1050x875, 90K)

all konosubas a fuckable

>You already know what to do Jow Forums
is it available on f-droid?

sent :^)

Some retarded /v/ shit. Manchildren got upset about a toy being on Linux and iOS rather than Windows.