Anyone own this qt? How is it? Really want one but price seems kinda steep for a chinkshit meme

Anyone own this qt? How is it? Really want one but price seems kinda steep for a chinkshit meme

Attached: Screenshot_20190107-223901_Firefox.jpg (1439x2306, 917K)

I own this one. It's very good for what it is, basically the current year version of the Vaio P. Yes, they fucked up the trackpoint placement but that's the only real complaint.
Shop around a bit and you might find it cheaper. Mine cost nowhere near that when I got it.

forgot to attach pic because moron. Also replied twice to op in previous post because double moron.

Attached: 183de4abe64b8d25.jpg (1280x960, 244K)

That looks like the GPD Pocket, which is also a fine qt.. but I'm looking at the One Mix Yoga 2S in particular. I want the Lenovo Yoga folding feature and the stylus for note taking

God, i hope those miniPC's really take off

that's correct. Never used the One Mix Yoga but I remember hearing good things when it came out. I did consider it myself, but I was more concerned with a decent mouse pointer (hence trackpoint) than writing on the screen, so I went for the GPD. Sounds like the OMY will be more along the lines of what you want, although I'm curious if you've thought about a tablet with a wacom digitizer with a keyboard case? Would be thinner and lighter (options for bigger screens too) when used in writing mode, if that's you main use-case.

I dunno what I want t.b.h f.am. This is kinda like an extraneous/for fun purchase for me, cause I already have a SG Note 8 for mobile note taking and an HP Spectre x360 for more serious lecture note taking. I just think it would be a cool gimmick to have a pocketable Spectre x360.. but that's what I'm afraid it'll all be, just a gimmick. God knows I already have a GPD Win original vers. that I haven't booted in literally over a year now, might end up same story with this One Mix

Attached: 20170301_171928_HDR.jpg (1699x1035, 1.04M)

I feels ya brah. I have a GPD Win 1, Win 2 and Pocket 1. I used the pocket a lot at my last job instead of hauling my P50 around to meeting rooms all the time and it's great for travelling, haven't used it as much over the last few months though. The Win 1 I used a lot when I got it, mainly playing through OOT for old time's sake. The Win 2 just wasn't a good enough upgrade and the control layout was fucked so I've barely touched it. Epic buyer's remorse.

If it helps, I originally got a Windows tablet with a wacom stylus (Asus Vivotab 8) to use for note taking, stopped using it quite quickly though as the novelty wears off and you feel like a total penis sitting their waiting for windows updates to install every other day while everyone else just carries on with life using their paper notebooks.

>spending more than $10 on chinkshit

self deprecating little nigger

lol

Attached: gpd3.jpg (1439x747, 250K)

sounds perfect for the programming sox clad Jow Forumsirl (male)

Overpriced. Get cube mix plus 10" for 300$. 2in1 with keyboard, drawing pen that works and has pressure sensitivity (rare in chinkshits), good screen, 128gb ssd AND core m3.

Go away gpd shill. I btfo'd you every time you post your toy. Just look at your own photo - it looks worse than a legit toy console from Nintendo. The quality is literally worse than if you'd 3D print it on fast/filament saving settings. Even the keys look cheap. Get deported to Tibet.

This is literally the top cringe coming from Chinese marketers.

But on side note: my cube mix has "tablet keys" row connected with function keys, too, sort of like in your picture. Every time I cooperate with someone, they press the function keys and wonder why they turned volume down.

I’ll give you $99 and not a penny more.

the keyboard makes it literally unusable

>it's great for travelling
What kind of travel?
I'm a write fag form /lit/ looking for a Emacs machine that I can have on my person at all times. My 15' laptop is to big to comfortably carry all the time.

>Get cube mix plus 10" for 300$
>Don't buy that chinkshit
>Buy this chinkshit
Would be beter off buying a Acer.

>that caps lock key
why

Who the fuck uses caps lock?

That's why I'm wondering they felt the need the cram it in when it clearly looks retarded as fuck

ARE YOU LITERALLY RETARDED

caps lock is an anagram of cock slap

Gpd shill? Lol? I've only posted that same exact pic here once maybe twice before here

Attached: Screenshot_20190108-080829_Clover.jpg (1439x730, 461K)

Pointless as shit.
Neat tho.