With all the IT and tech jobs being outsourced to India and Europoor countries...

With all the IT and tech jobs being outsourced to India and Europoor countries, how long until normies wake up and lose their shit and say enough is enough?

Attached: CC950A3C-1002-466E-9DCB-175F7994E112.jpg (1000x1000, 174K)

>imagine thinking population reduction is bad
kek

>iphone filename
>"normies"
fuck off normalfag

>vote to make colleges and university private, because "fuck taxes, im gonna be rich some day lol"
>take up insane amount of debt in order to get a subpar degree, can't afford to get a master's or phd but "MURRICA NUMBER ONE!!!" anyway lol
>demand engineering salaries for dicking around with JavaScript and CSS templates because "im strong and independent, i deserve this"
Americans are fucking retarded.

t. Norwegian snowmonkey working in the US

Is it really that bad in USA? I live in Poland, essentially a yuropoor country, and here the IT business is pretty good. I even got an internship at Intel here.

t.communist scum

I'm and it's good even in the US for Americans. The problem is that they are lazy as fuck and think they are entitled to a job merely because they are American citizens.

I had to get a PhD and 6 years of industry experience before I was even considered worthy for an interview by their companies.

t. temporarily embarrassed millionaire

Thanks for clearing this up for me. I'm also on the way of getting a PhD in Quantum Information, but now I also have the internship 3 days a week, so there's less time. What's your research area?

Maybe you should stop stealing our jobs then? It’s not possible for Americans to get jobs in India or Europe because you faggots won’t allow it

High performance computing, more specifically shared-memory cluster computing.

>It’s not possible for Americans to get jobs in India or Europe because you faggots won’t allow it
That's wrong, in the first company I worked for we had an US branch, and a couple of them even came over to work in Norway. Norway is screaming for competence and will hire anyone. The only reason I GTFO'd is because they're mostly looking for webdevs or Java/C# programmers, neither interests me particularly.

Not the guy you're responding to, but Americans are more than welcomed in Europe, user. They usually don't want to work here though, because the wages are lower and the taxes are higher.

You need to know French, German or Italian to work in Europe lad

>probably about to get laid off
>massive anxiety about whiteboard questions

Attached: 1512534310398.gif (365x378, 6K)

Also wrong, Norwegian companies usually have English as their working language. Only if you plan on working in government do you need to know Norwegian. France, German and Italy may be a bit different.

Anyway, don't you fuckers learn spanish or french in high school anyway?

HPC is dope, I love it! I even wanted to do research in it for PhD, but there was nobody at our uni who does that. ccNUMA is mai waifu, bro. If one day, I'd like to get back to it, which uni do you think has an active group in HPC? My MSc was from GPGPU because I was inspired by 83 year old HPC jedi master who made an intro to HPC course. SAXPY is love, SAXPY is life.

>which uni do you think has an active group in HPC
American or European?

Both!

ayy

OSU and University of Oregon both have solid HPC groups. In Europe, I'm not sure if any single ones stand out, but plenty of unis have them.

Thanks, I'm saving this thread for future reference.

you 100% have no idea how EU immigration works for non-EU citizens.
What you are describing is people transferring within their company.
The sponsor has to literally prove no one in the EU can do the job before they offer it to a non-EU citizen.
The US has literal lottery H1-B's, that simply does not exist in the EU.
Look at the numbers for any EU country for people hired into CS from outside the EU, its insanely small compared to the India's H1-B lottery goldmine in the US.
(inb4 UK - their system works independently and completely differently to the rest of the EU - its quite easy to immigrate with qualifications,)

Getting an EU worker visa is so fucking simple even uneducated Africans get them, holy shit you’re retarded.

Dude, Germany alone imports 20-30,000 unskilled Turks every year for work.

the state of tech jobs in burgerworld is very bipolar. people at my uni are either barely scraping by and have no industry experience or have been shilling themselves since first year and have six figure jobs lined up by the time they're 22
it's expected that if you only go to class and do school related things you're kind of fucked. everyone who's genuinely putting the effort in is shooting for FAGMAN and it feels like absolute shit when you don't get there even though many of your peers did

what are the minimum requirements for an entryfag

Well, I also worked a full time job during uni. As for minimum requirements in Norway: for IT (sysadmin, netadmin, dba, etc) you need a bachelors degree. Almost any STEM degree will do. For a programmer position you need a masters, preferably in CS or CE.

Also, I’m not working at FAANG. There are more jobs than these. I earn 110k before bonus at a start up in Texas.

I'm sure companies hire capable people if they can. That's their goal in hiring.
If you're not capable compared to others you've got some other source of problems.
It could be anything from personal to political. I couldn't tell you which obviously.
>it's bipolar
If we're talking about the extremes you suggest any place on earth is like that. What matters is the general trends. Not outliers. I don't think there's a large percentage of people getting six figures by the time they're 22.
It sounds much more like a nepotism situation than 'shilling' themselves. I assume what you actually mean is social self-promotion. Shilling yourself is an oxymoron unless you're saying they're actually committing fraud.
It would be an extremely impressive social advance to do. And frankly the company that hired them would be very lucky to have them. Hopefully for them they end up in a high position within sales quickly.

>For a programmer position you need a masters
holy fuck jesus christ what. is that for foreigners or citizens?

i was referring to FAANG more as a term than the specific companies. i live near NY and the range for junior level salaries is 60-130k depending on where you work. the entitlement comes from knowing that someone who did the same things you did got luckier, worked faster, or whatever to get what you didn't, and now you either have no job or are making half of what other people you went to class with got

>wanting to work for those companies at all
I will never understand this mentality. Why do people want to work at these shit holes just to make a fuckload of money? Have they not considered that if they land one of these jobs even with their salary they will be worse off and be in near poverty due to the living expenses? Have they also considered the shitty work culture and the fact they have zero control over their job and life because they are easily replaceable?

living expenses arent that high

Take a look at typical rent prices in the bay area and compare it to the rest of the country.

getting any of these places on your resume means you have a lot more opportunities later
there's a lot of prestige involved, and people may view themselves as lesser programmers if they aren't working at top places
>they will be worse off and be in near poverty due to the living expenses
idk how it is in the bay area but as someone who lives near (but not in) NYC there are ways to not spend 3k a month on rent

>holy fuck jesus christ what. is that for foreigners or citizens?
For citizens (but usually foreigners are hired by the same criteria). You can compensate for this with experience instead. The reason why a masters is required is twofolded:
1) most programming positions are at consultancy firms, and clients pay more for devs with masters so that’s all they hire.
2) education is free here, so almost everyone go to college or uni here which causes “degree inflation”. Since it’s free, people tend to think that if you don’t do a masters you’re just lazy.
But again. You can compensate with actual work experience.

>the entitlement comes from knowing that someone who did the same things you did got luckier, worked faster, or whatever to get what you didn't, and now you either have no job or are making half of what other people you went to class with got
Well, I went to uni with a bunch of guys that delivered their masters ahead of time and got hired at big consultancy houses and earned a lot of money. I stayed, spent time working on my master's (got delayed because working full-time and being a perfectionist), did a PhD. While most of my friends earned a lot to begin with, their salaries have stagnated now while I'm earning more than them and can expect a considerable growth in salary the next few years.

So it might look unfair for you right now, but it will get better if you just stick with it and work hard.

This. Some people think their citizenship is meant to be some sort of achievemt and that they should get shit handed out to them. Hence the "they are stealing (((our))) jobs" mentality.
Except for the fact that it's wrong you fucking autist. Do you know how much excited those pajeets would be to see you in their office? They'll try to brag to others about it even. But the fact is, an autist like you have trouble finding jobs even though your society, your upbringing and your family literally hand everyhing to you, so working abroad seems like an impossibility to you.

Let me educate you. The bay area considers an income of $110,000/year as the poverty line. Where I live, it is $24,000/year. You can find an apartment for as low as $400/month compared to in the bay area the lowest I have seen is $1000/month.

Also, that "prestige" you talk about isn't the same prestige of the past. It should be thrown in the trash along with the communist Ivy league colleges. Tech today is shit because most programmers nowadays are taught shit by people who have no idea what they are talking about.

It's capitalism, the root of all ypur problems in life is capitalism. Just start a revolution kill the rich people and everything will be better

Add to this
>expected to be 30-50k in debt at this stage due to education

Go back to India shit stain

I'm a "western" euro who moved to Pooland for family reasons (basically dad wanted to discover family "roots").

Most of IT jobs in your country are literal pajeet tier outsourcing from our European companies.
No new stuff is created at these jobs, besides maybe the Witcher company and few small companies that produce websites for local businesses. It's all branches of big corporations. As we speak, I'm preparing to pack my stuff and moving back, probably to Norway within a year.

>The problem is that they are lazy as fuck and think they are entitled to a job merely because they are American citizens.

Attached: 1530109489513.png (304x247, 38K)

>people who work hard are boomers

>people who work hard are communists

You niggers should have studied harder instead of partying and playing video games all the time desu.

That's why I'm going to make my living creating Internet content and getting naked for easy cash (not as a stripper; I'm thinking more along the lines of nude modeling). Fuck IT. I do love working with technology, but I have absolutely no desire to deal with the toxic employment environment of the American IT industry. Besides, the traditional corporate employment model is dying, and will soon be replaced with an economy based on small business owners and entrepreneurs and passive income.

Attached: Realistic-career-goals.jpg (550x455, 34K)

>t. Toasty roasty

>IT and tech jobs being outsourced to India
How to expose yourself as a Jow Forumstard with no idea what he's talking about

Companies are doing less outsourcing these days, not more.

Wrong, I work in germany and we have plenty of people who only speak English working here.

You forgot
>earn 3-4x more than a Poorwegian

some companies are asking for things that deserve 200k euro salaries, that's my problem, they basically want the best for pennies.

Attached: motivational quote.png (1000x667, 415K)

You made the smart choice in getting your >free education in Norway and moving to a place where you don't anally fisted by the taxes. Meanwhile the suckers who stayed pay taxes out their ass. Oh, and the money gets spend on gibsmedats for niggers.

>STEM subject
>... accounting, business studies
wat

Attached: ss (2019-01-08 at 17.15.22).png (408x52, 27K)

And that's why Europe will always lag behind Americas tech industry.. We'll never catch up when all the high paying jobs are in America

Only in level of Jewism. Life here is a lot cheaper.

But if you really want a job you aren't being lazy because you want to work so that's not really being "lazy as fuck". "Lazy as fuck" would be not wanting to do a job at all and sit on your ass.

Life isn't cheaper here, compare American cities to European cities of the same size. You'll find America is cheaper

Until you get hurt once and one medical bill rolls in and you instantly degrade into poverty unless you happen to buy into some jewish flawed system and you were lucky enough that the emts drove you to your "sponsored" hospital so that you can enjoy a shit live in a place that only has guns and political corruption as its main assets

most medical stuff is covered under health insurance which any job that isn't working class trash will have though. Also i think the usa also has cheaper VAT

Attached: 1514076674994.jpg (580x848, 96K)

Hey guys, I've done everything in the book people say to do to get a job. From good grades, internship, networking, cold calls, warm contacts, custom resumes and covers, agencies, fucking EVERYTHING

I haven't been able to get a job for the things I qualify for. What would you do if you were in my position and already applied to 3,000 positions over the course of 3 years

Yeah, I disagree. I'm another polandfag and sure, there are lots of companies, but so can be said about IT market in any country, simply because in IT there's a lot of money that in recent years more and more people want a piece of without proper know-how. You really think silicon valley meme companies are better?
The difference between Poland and e.g. US are salaries: you can live in here like a king for a fraction of what you'd have to earn in Burgerland, plus we are motivated to work smart and well as fuck just to avoid living like most Poles. So we can give you US-grade product for tenth of what you'd have to pay in Western Europe/North America.

That 1950 picture happened to me 2 months ago lel

so my PM is planning on hiring people from South America (Chile, Peru) to help our development team.

Spoil me how shit are they compared to Poos from India? do any of you have experience working with people from SA?

Maybe you're autistic or something and fail the interview process. I did all of the things you just mentioned but I've sent a total of 7 applications and received 7 job offers in my entire life.

imagine hiring someone with a degree in engineering or mathematics from the 1950s with no programming experience. why? BECAUSE THERE WERE ABOUT 8 OTHER PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMMERS IN THE WHOLE WORLD

now there are millions of professional programmers

>HURRR FUCK DA UNIONS
>NOOOOU WHERE RJOBS WENT
Are stem monkeys actually retarded?

Yes.

Attached: 318f5f7ZnlL.jpg (333x200, 15K)

this is why we need ww3

Literally the last letter of stem
What is mathematics

Not OP but we need medicare for all, your health insurance should NOT be linked to your job. Why stay at a job just for the health insurance instead of something you would be better off at? Why suffer with the gap time between jobs where you don't have it anymore? Why be at the mercy of what the company does in changing said insurance? Fuck all that shit linking the two together is archaic ww2 era shit companies did to bypass wage restrictions at the time.

You go work for some unions and tell us how nice it is. I bet you'll love getting the same pay as someone who barely does any work or does it incredibly slowly and error ridden. Ohh they would get fired? Well golly gee, the union won't allow that.
Remember you won't have much room for improvement either, unions make sure that you're only allowed to get jobs related to your degree. Want that promotion? Well you better have the right degree, doesn't matter what you know the paper is all that matters.

Considering the best economic period from post ww2 til the 70s had the most labor participation, the most balanced tax rates, better consumer protection etc. After gutting labor rights and shitty tax cuts for insanely rich people and allowing mergers and shit yeah that's when it got us fucked up. Fuck Reaganomics.

trust me you dont want universal healthcare it is terrible. The nhs here is always full up and if you need any operations or anything you have to wait months. If our hospitals where businesses theyd be competitive and would have to be good to stay afloat. I guess it's dumb but cant you also pay for medical insurance otherwise. Here it's a mandatopry tax and even if you goto some private place that isn't the nhs you still have to pay for your nhs tax. it's stupid. It's better to get the choice of where to go for your medical stuff

Yeah but I'm sure you are able to look on yelp for the best hospital around you oh wait there's only one close and you are bleeding from a gunshot (in america anyway). Dunno how many hospitals you have in relation to where you live

I only have one in my city for anything major you usually have to go up to london or something since ours isn't some super big hospital. Theres a couple doctors surgeries aswell but they only really presribe medicine or book you appointments at the hospital if you have something that needs treatment. Are shootings even common if you don't live in a neighborhood full of niggers?

this

Did iOS stop renaming all uploaded photos to "image.extension"?

Ndifferent user. No, shootings aren't that common at all unless you live in a dump. Even then, it's usually gang on gang violence and easy to avoid.

Burger here if that wasn't obvious.
I had to have my appendix removed 9 years ago. They saw me in at Midnight and started the surgery at 7:05am. It was an emergency in their eyes as my appendix was about to pop. What do you think would have happened if I was in YURope? Would they actually schedule my surgery months away knowing thag my appendix is going to burst within 2 days?

>get shot by stray bullet
>go bankrupt because of healthcare costs
>die

Nah i think they act quick with appendix stuff kek

If you aren't a poorfag or a retard, you have health insurance from your employer. Europoors don't want to admit that or they would have no talking points

>implying health insurance is a cure-all for medical debt
My friend's ~$80k in debt after insurance for a single car accident

Sure buddy. I'll believe everything I read on 4channel

Medevac's fucking expensive, add several surgeries leading to an amputation and it really adds up. I mean you can not believe it all you want but she's most likely going bankrupt either way

I'm thinking of making a job page for 4channers by 4channers. Do you think it'll work? Sorta like an Indeed/Fiverr clone, user profiles optional.

Do you think American or European companies want to hire South East Asian guy? Or its not enough diversity point for them?

how did you Jow Forumsfags even find this board
go be mutthurt somewhere else

(((minimum wage)))

polandfag too and i cant get a job (Krakow). Sophomore Informatik student, i am learning Spring right now. There are lot of normies unrelated to CS taking my jobs, mostly frontend (recently i saw SPA portfolio made by fucking Med student, who was applying for frontend jobs, jesus christ)

Normies don't work IT. They aren't why you are jerbless either. The reason for that is you suck.

Heh ancestor speaking I'm part polish myself. Woo for West Slavics.

>HR phone screen

wat

Not a bad idea actually.

Haha, my college is just importing them by the tens of thousands (pajeets) and educating them and then letting them compete for the same jobs in my city. Its great.

>entitled
>to a job
>searching for the opportunity to make money for someone else is entitlement
>wanting the means to support yourself is entitlement
>survival is entitlement
I really hate boomers.

SOME of us do. I was dumb and took one year of Latin because my school offered it. Now I can figure out College mottos and come up with Latinized versions of common catchphraded if the moon is right but no Habla Espanol

how bad is the IT/code market in brazil?
any monkeys around here to tell me how shit things are?

Attached: index_0.jpg (235x214, 5K)

I would avoid pure frontend jobs in general, it's an oversaturated market filled with codemonkeys (learning basic level CSS and JS is easy, most of them believes it's enough to do the job, and most employers don't know any better).
Also, try to stay away from larger software houses, especially polish ones, like Comarch. They are just IT kolkhozes where you'll be treated as an easily replaceble cog (inb4 "muh entry in resume" - you only need it to find job in a company which will respect you and pay well which you can do just knowing your shit, important people already know how bullshit those major players can be).

Desiring those things aren't entitlement. Expecting to get them despite being grossly underqualified is. If you want to compete with Pajeets, you can't half-ass your way through a public college and expect to get hired simply because you're a citizen.

Chile is based. Peru is a bit hit or miss. Find out if they are from "poor" regions. A lot of SAs are hard working, but some are just lazy fucks that do nothing to get out of poverty.

No. I make a lot of money out of college even though I have no internships and didn't even study CS. It helps to know people, be willing to go tryhard for a few months, and not being a fucking idiot.